The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only)

Post by Thistlestar 25/02/16, 05:35 pm

Thistlepelts pelt prickled with anxiety at the thought of becoming leader. Tension had found its way to Windclan and he was afraid he wouldn't do as well as the last leader but his mind was set on the clan now. He waited patiently for the medicine cat go finish with the herbs. The sun had just started to go down and cats were rising from sharing tongues to go to their nests. It had been a slow leafbare which caused lack of prey.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Re: Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only)

Post by *Smoke* 26/02/16, 05:02 pm

Ooc: Just a heads up, the medicine cat hasn't been active lately. I'm going to e-mail her soon and if she doesn't get back on by the end of February Hobblefoot will become a NPC elder and the medicine cat position will be open. However, apprentices must go to the Moonfalls, so I could have my Smokepaw join and we can just play with an unnamed medicine cat we can both control :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistleheart

Post by Thistlestar 26/02/16, 05:12 pm

Sure!
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Re: Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only)

Post by *Smoke* 26/02/16, 05:41 pm

Smokepaw woke up in the apprentice's den, stretching out her limbs. Today she would be accompanying her medicine cat and Thistlepelt to the Moonfalls; it would be the first time she would go there and see a new leader. She was nervous and excited, so before she started pondering over it too much she left the den and went to the medicine cat's den. They needed to eat herbs, not fresh-kill; that much she knew.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlestar leader of Windclan

Post by Thistlestar 29/02/16, 11:08 am

Hi, I got sick thats why I haven't posted xD ))

Thistlepelt looked at the herbs then back at the medicine cat apprentice. "Are you sure those are safe to eat?" He narrowed his eyes curiously then realized what he was saying. "I guess you know what they are?" He refrained the sentence and waited expectantly watching the apprentice prepare the herbs.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/02/16, 04:53 pm

Ooc: Lol, it's alright. I've been out of it the past few days too. Btw, Smokepaw is a regular apprentice, not the medicine apprentice. We're just controlling a non-descriptive medicine cat right now :)

The medicine cat looked at Thistlepelt, laughing a small chuckle. "Yes, Thistlepelt, I know what these are. These are for strength. And a small warning; they don't taste too good, but I've put a bit of honey in all of ours to help it go down easier," The medicine cat explained.
"Oh... alright," Smokepaw meowed when the herbs were placed in front of her. Begrudgingly, she began to eat them.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar

Post by Thistlestar 29/02/16, 05:59 pm

Thistlepelt eyed the herbs, his muzzle scrunched up. Flicking his tail, he licked up the herbs gingerly then faced Smokepaw and the medicine cat expectantly urging his self to swallow the herbs. "When do we leave?" Thistlepelt murmured after swallowing.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/03/16, 10:48 am

"Now," The medicine cat meowed, making his way to the camp's entrance. Smokepaw looked at the tom, an eager but nervous look in her gray eyes.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlestar

Post by Thistlestar 07/03/16, 11:11 am

He looked up processing the words before standing up and padding after the tom briskly. "Great." He replied.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/03/16, 10:08 am

Ooc: Do you want to do what we call a time skip? We basically just don't role-play some stuff and show up at a different time/place. Like right now we could time skip to where they're at the Moonfalls :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Sure

Post by Thistlestar 09/03/16, 11:08 am

(Yeah sure XD )
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/03/16, 10:03 pm

Smokepaw spotted the Moonfalls in the distance. She was tired from the journey, although she was thankful she wasn't in a different clan. The Moonfalls was closest to WindClan's territory, and even though that meant other clans had to travel through their clan to get to the falls, she didn't mind.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlestar

Post by Thistlestar 12/03/16, 06:07 pm

The Tom looked back in the far distance of camp, feeling a twinge of unease before trotting up after and behind the apprentice
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/03/16, 07:36 pm

"Thistlepelt, you must go in first. I will follow. Smokepaw, you must stay out here," The medicine cat meowed.
Smokepaw looked at the medicine cat and nodded, feeling nervous for the tom.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlepelt

Post by Thistlestar 14/03/16, 08:41 pm

He looked towards the medicine cat and Smokepaw then back at the cave entrance. He gave a curt nod and placed a paw forward till he was moving at a cautious pace into the cave. His eyes adjusted to the dim light of the cave, following his nose and instincts. He blinked once and stopped for a moment before padding into a larger cave. He stopped in astonishment looking at the glowing stone, he'd only dreamed of.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Question

Post by Thistlestar 14/03/16, 09:51 pm

How old is Smokepaw by chance? ))
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou 15/03/16, 04:23 pm

( Aaaaaaaaaa I'm a terrible MC
But I'm here finally, sorry for being non-existent D:
Do you still want me to help out or are you just gonna continue with the NPC cat? )
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Oi

Post by Thistlestar 15/03/16, 05:19 pm

Either works for me ^-^. It would be fun to have the actual med cat but we're already inside the cave. ))
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou 15/03/16, 05:20 pm

( We can just pretend like Hobble's been there the whole time :0 )
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlestar becomes thistlepelt

Post by Thistlestar 15/03/16, 05:22 pm

Ooo sure ^-^ Ask Smoke, he's been playing  your char, well if you want. Im sure it wouldnt hurt him if you booted him out. Sorry Smoke xD )
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/03/16, 02:30 pm

Ooc: Lol, we haven't said Hobblefoot's name, but I'd be more than happy to let you join and rightfully play your character Lou XD Are you familiar with the leader ceremony? I have a link to it if you want. They just entered the Moonfalls where there is this big stone, so they're not in StarClan quite yet.
Smokepaw is about 9 moons old :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/04/16, 05:39 pm

Ooc: Bump, Thistlestar?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Yesh?

Post by Thistlestar 04/04/16, 10:54 am

Yesh?
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/04/16, 09:07 am

Ooc: Sorry, I wasn't the last one to post an rp. Sorry!!

Smokepaw stood outside, sitting and waiting. It wasn't her place to go into the Moonfalls, but she had heard there was nothing inside. As soon as you walked through, you were in StarClan.
The medicine cat had already entered the Moonfalls and the crowds of StarClan cats were beginning to gather underneath the ledge the Moonfalls took you to, and it stood far above the fields of which the StarClan cats lived.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) Empty Thistlepelt

Post by Thistlestar 17/04/16, 01:53 pm

((Tis Okay :3))

Thistlepelt reached out to touch the glowing stone with his nose once he had settled down and was pulled into Starclan territory. He rose to his paws noticing he wasn't in the cave but he pelt empty, like he needed something. He looked around him as starry cats settled a few tail lengths before him.

(( I'm not sure how we will do the life giving part, any ideas? ))
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next