The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only)

Post by *Smoke* 18/04/16, 06:31 pm

Ooc: Well, what we need to do is have Shockstar, the previous leader, come out and give a speech. Then, 8 other cats will line up horizontally in front of Thistlepelt and one by one give him his lives, and then the ninth cat will be Shockstar. Do you want any specific cats for that?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty Thistlestar

Post by Thistlestar 18/04/16, 11:14 pm

I'm not sure, any cat is fine with me :) Just grab a few and surprise meh. ))
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only)

Post by *Smoke* 20/04/16, 07:15 pm

Ooc: Well, turns out I did the same thing for Feralstar XD
Here we go:
Illusionflight: Grey she-cat, died because of insanity. She could give him the life of clear sight.

Incidence: Fluffy grey she-cat loner that was helped out by ShadowClan. Died from monster on the Thunderpath. Life of curiosity.

Rouge: Previously evil calico she-cat from the Malum. Died from Massacre (previous BloodClan leader) fighting her in the battle against the Malum. Life of faith.

Moonleaf: Killed by Rain while protecting her father, Massacre. Life of selflessness.

Halfwing: ShadowClan warrior, sister of Rouge. Died of Greencough. Life of love.

Matchkit: WindClan kit who died in ShadowClan from a hawk. Life of protection.

Bitterstar: Previous ThunderClan leader, Shockstar and her were good friends. Last life lost by badger. Life of sympathy and understanding.

Idk what can give him his eighth life, lol, sorry.

Shockstar: Last life taken by Greencough. Life of truth, trust, and bravery.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty Thistlepelt

Post by Thistlestar 20/04/16, 08:10 pm

Ok :). The eighth life could be Thistlepelt's mother (Deerspots). I'll just shrug now. So was that the rp or are we doing it now? Tis confusing ))
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/04/16, 07:39 pm

Ooc: We do it now. You'll basically rP it how it was in the books until it gets to Shockstar, then you'll let me do her thang. Shockstar will approach him first, so are we all good?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty Thistlepelt

Post by Thistlestar 26/04/16, 04:08 pm

Eh... two more questions. Thistlepelt hasn't touched the stone yet I believe. Should we start from entering the cave, or touching the stone? ))
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/05/16, 09:25 pm

Ooc: Entering the cave, I believe is how people have done it before :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Thistlepelt becomes Thistlestar (Smoke, Thistlepelt, and medicine cat only) - Page 2 Empty Entering Cave

Post by Thistlestar 01/06/16, 12:11 am

He looked towards the medicine cat. His tail twitching behind him nervously and the tom's whiskers twitched. "Do I go in?" He motioned to the blackness of the cave.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2