The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Follow your gut [private smoke]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty Follow your gut [private smoke]

Post by Guest 06/07/13, 12:05 pm

Follow your gut [private smoke] Ouw9l5

The large brute was still in the pack thanks to his injuries. It was even surprising to him that he had survived and now was just laying in the snow in the territory. His huge body was bigger than any wolf in the territory, so that meant it was going to be different for the other males to attack him, which made him relax a little. He even decided to lay his head down on his paws and close his eyes as he began to think about his plan, which was going so far so good. Now he just needed an extra something, a friend for now, before he ditched him once the war started.

Back to top Go down

Follow your gut [private smoke] Empty Re: Follow your gut [private smoke]

Post by *Smoke* 06/07/13, 05:15 pm

Follow your gut [private smoke] 2Q==
Luna was talking to Andy before she looked over to the wolf, Oburoko she believed his name was. Andy searched him with her eyes and then smiled at the white wolfette.
Luna gave her a look that said 'what?'. Andy sighed and barked quietly, "Don't you think the newcomer is good-looking? I certainly do."
This time it was Luna who sighed as she gave another face to her best friend, this one saying 'wtf'. "No, I don't. He's a brute and nothing but," The young wolfette replied.
Andy still had her stupid smile on before she said, "I dare you to talk to him, and become his best friend."
Luna was never one to back down from a dare, no matter how bad it was or idiotic it was. She got a cocky expression on her face before answering with, "You're on."
She immediately turned around and walked towards Oburoko, thinking of how weird a name it was. She didn't stop until she was right in front of the wolf who was lying down with his head on his paws.
"Helloooooooooo," Her voice dragged on before she let out a slight giggle at the end.

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 07/07/13, 01:28 am; edited 2 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 12:26 am

Oburoka ears perked as he listened to the pups in the distance. Now that was a interesting conversation they were having as wolves had great hearing and they weren't that far from his. Flicking his ear as he then heard pawsteps coming toward him, he opened his yellow orbs and saw a white pup in front of him. It was obvious that it was pup from earlier who he had attacked her mother.

The huge brute looked at the wolf's size and realized that he easily towered over her. He didn't talk for a couple seconds after hearing her greeting, but after his body seemed to relax as he wanted to take advantage of this pup. "Oh hi there. I don't think I've officially introduced myself, my name is Oburoka." The huge mexican grey wolf said with a smile spread across his jaws. He of course wanted to lighten the mood some more so she wouldn't be so tense around him. It was the Alphess's daughter so he wanted to get on her good side.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 01:32 am

Luna slightly eyed Oburoko. Of course she had known his name,  she wasn't considered the troublemaker of the pack for nothing. She got a bit more casual look on her face, though it was fake. She still didn't fully trust this wolf; he was new, and new things were either very good or very bad. And she had yet to see which direction he was going.
"I know," The white wolfette said with a slight smile. "My name's Luna. But call me a lunatic and your tail will be off," She continued, slightly giggling at the end. Her threats were never empty; a stranger once found out her name and called her a lunatic, and he now has a stub for a tail. It took a while for the wolfette to get the fur out of her teeth, but it was well worth it.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 01:50 am

Something in the pup's expression showed distrust, and he understood why. He had just attacked the leader of the pack which would usually would be a death sentence in most packs. He flicked his tail as he sat up onto his haunches and towered over the female.

"I never thought for a second calling you that name. I don't roll like that." Oburoka said with a smile spread across his jaws as he then let his paws stretch out as he stretched. His back cracked in response as he was a lot older than most wolves thought. "So what brings you here?" The large wolf asked, even though he already knew the answer. He just wanted t keep the conversation going.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 01:55 am

Follow your gut [private smoke] 2Q==Luna shrugged her shoulders. It's not like he'd tell him the details; that would be kind of embarrassing for the pup of the alphess. Especially if it as with a mere stranger.
"A dare," She barked, figuring she sounded ruder than what she had wanted she immediately said, "It's not like I don't like you or because I do like you or anything though. Ugh, that sounded really dumb." She covered her blue oceanic eyes with her paw. She was always like this with strangers. She always made conversations with them awkward!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 02:03 am

[will reply to this later xP brb for like 2 hours]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 02:04 am

Ooc: Okiedokie. I'll be watching some YouTube stuff ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 03:10 am

The huge male chuckled as the female seemed to mix her words up a little bit trying not to hurt his feelings. To be honest, the only thing that would hurt his feelings, well thats just the thing, nothing would hurt this males feelings. His dark hued coat stood out against the slowly melting snow, thanks to his body heat.

"Its alright, I understand what you're trying to get at." Oburoka said calmly as he shook his long and thick fur, small snowflakes coming off of his pelt. He then decided to ask his own question. "Do you know how to hunt yet?" The new member questioned calmly as he also tilted his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 04:46 am

Luna went through her memories before she decided to reply. Sure, Night and Bite had taken her out to have her watch them hunt, but that was as far as she had gotten. Besides, Bite was too dangerous to be around when he was hunting; he let his true inner wolf out, and it wasn't a pretty sight to see, especially as a pup.
"I've seen other pack members hunt, but they haven't really taught me yet. Why?" She barked to the large tom. Perhaps he wasn't so bad.... but until he showed loyalty Luna would not dare trust him.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:09 am

Bump X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 01:13 am

[Sorry it didn't pop up in watched topics D:]

The huge brute smiled as he watched her. Now this was going to be interesting as he stood up, his large body towering over the female below. "Why don't I teach you? We'll start off small, like with a snow hare or something." Oburoka said calmly with a smile spread over his jaws. To be honest, he just wanted to get her alone so he could get to know her better without staring eyes at his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:17 am

Luna grinned largely before she got a look on her face. "What about your wounds? Are they healed enough?" She barked to the large wolf. She didn't want to get in trouble with her mother for helping to open his scratch marks and everything, so of course she was going to double check.

Ooc: It's ok :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 01:31 am

The huge male rolled his shoulders in response to his questions. The wounds across his body had now become covered in a thick layer of skin, should be okay to run, and besides, it wasn't gonna be like they were gonna be attacked by a musk ox or a carbou as they usually didn't get that close to the pack territories, at least thats what he thought.

"I'll be fine. We're only catching rabbits right? Here follow me, let me teach you how to track a rabbit." Oburoka instructed as he flicked his long and fluffy tail indicating for her to follow.

[Like the idea? Him protecting her from a caribou or musk ox attack?]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 01:47 am

Luna nodded her white head before voicing her answer, "Okay." This would certainly be interesting; the newcomer teaching her how to hunt. Maybe he could show her a few things he'd learned somewhere else. She hoped so, because when she grew up fully, she wanted to be one of the best fighters around.

Ooc: Yeah, I like the idea. Sorry, it didn't';t show up in notifications, and that's why I'm replying so late ;~;
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 02:03 am

His pawsteps landed heavily against the ground as he walked. It was as if he didn't want to be stealthy, but as soon as they had gained distance away from the area where most of the wolves rested, he stopped and lifted his maw into the air. Unlike a cat who would open its jaws to taste the air, wolves went by scent and he sniffed the air.

The air brushing up against the scent receptors in his large snout. It wasn't low before he scented a nearbye snow hare, and quickly crouched toward the ground, his large stomach almost touching the ground. He signaled with his tail toward his comrade to lower herself as well. Checking the breeze, he made sure that he was downwind from his prey, and placing his paws delicately on the ground he moved forward. Soon in the distance he could see a black nose and he crouched even lower hiding behind a dead bush. His dark fur helped when hiding alongside other objects in the forest, while white wolves only had the snow to count on.

His yellow eyes narrowed on his prey as he waited for the right moment to strike. Finally, Oburoka shot off from the bush, easily crushing it as he run. Of course the rabbit spooked quickly and ran in the opposite direction. What some wolves didn't seem to notice about these critters, is that they ran in a zig zag motion to get away and confuse you, but if you positioned yourself in the next zig zag it would make, it would make the mistake and simply land in your paws. That's what this hare did as he soon hard is crushed under his paws and grabbed it by the neck. Instead of twisting it, he bit deep into the jugular and ripped out the windpipe, which was indeed a quick death for the creature.

Something in the wind changed though, something no t good. He turned his head to look around and noticed a huge figure in the background, right where Luna would be hiding. A musky smell filled his nostrils and he let out a deathly snarl and dropping the bloody carcass of the rabbit onto the ground. Quickly, the large brute charged back toward the female and at the last minute aimed to push her out of the way of the Musk Ox's horns that would pierce her body.

[girl you are replying right on time XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 02:13 am

Luna crouched down as soon as Oburoko signaled with his tail for her to stay as low as him, though it would be hard because he was easily balanced on his large paws.
The wolfette, on the other paw, was struggling to not pop her wrists as they were starting to ache form crouching down so low. She watched in awe as the tom snuck forward, undetected by the hare.
When the hare had begun running, Luna almost called out but immediately shut her jaw, as she realized Oburoko knew this would happen. She noticed the hair running/hopping, or whatever it did, back and forth, in a zigzag kind of motion.
The oceanic blue eyed wolf watched the scene foreplay in front of her, until the wolf out tricked the hare, snatching it's windpipe. It was bloody, but in her mind it was an amazing catch that few could pull off at such perfection. He was amazing at hunting and fighting!
Luna went rigid at the smell of an unknown creature was breathing down her neck. Her eyes grew large with fear and at that she saw, like life was suddenly in slow motion, Oburoko run at her and push her out of the way. But he was quick enough as the animal's hoof scraped her side and she got a scratch, almost 9 inches going down vertically. She barked her pain out as she landed in the snow and immediately got up and looked at the attacker and recognized it as a Musk Ox.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 02:22 am

A howl escaped his jaws as the large animals horns pierced deeply into his back leg. A growl rumbled in his jaws as his strength almost seemed to leave his body, almost as fast as his blood did as it seeped into the snow. Something was obviously wrong with this animal. Where was its herd? Why was it attack in a packs territory? He then noticed that the eyes were bloodshot. Disease, just great. Oburoka snarled angrily as he grabbed the Musk Ox's horn and started to pull it out of his leg. However, the animal knew what the wolf was trying to do, and drove the other horn into his shoulder, forcing him onto the ground where he couldn't move. Luckily, the wound on his shoulder would be shallow, and the wound on his leg, which hopefully wouldn't widen, would heal if he was plugged up.

His eyes burned with fur as he struggled, but couldn't get free from the huge animals horns. Great, a fantastic way to die, by a prey animal. Snarling angrily, and as a last attempt, he grabbed the musk ox's leg and sank his canines deep into its flesh, and he heard it bleet in pain and lip its head. However, that's the last thing he had wanted as this meant, the animal lifted him up by his flesh, which almost ripped him apart. But the wolf was fast acting and pushed himself off the animals face with his paws, letting himself fall with huge thump onto the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 02:30 am

Luna watched the horror scene in front of her unravel and as soon as Oburoko was off the horns, she set into action despite her side wound. She had already lost a friend to a stampede of these things, and she would lose no more to this stupid species.
The wolfette growled loudly and jumped onto the back of the Musk Ox, being flayed around immediately. She grabbed the back of the creature's neck tightly with her jaws and almost vomited at the horrid taste of the animal's fur.
As the ox bucked, Luna began scraping at it's large back with her paws that she always liked to carve things into with, meaning they were sharper than normal wolf's. The ox screeched in pain and Luna's ears started to ring and her eyes became hazy.
Trying to hurry up the process, Luna wrapped her paws around the neck of the ox and twisted her head to the front, her ear being bit as she yelped out in pain as she opened her jaws to bite the neck of the animal. She quickly pushed her head forward and her chops connected with the neck and she bit down hard before pulling with all her might and jumping off the ox.
She knew it was dying from he blood squirting onto the ground from where it was and she heard a loud thud as she quickly turned around, face to face with the animal as it had fallen to it's side.

Ooc: I don't really know how wolves fight other creatures :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 02:40 am

[Well to be honest wolves can't 1v1 an musk ox XD Its way to big for a pup to handle.]

Now one think Oburoka thought. Impressive. She was indeed a very powerful creature, but so was he, thanks to that he tanked all the damage that the animal dealt. It was sad that they wouldn't be able to eat that kill thanks to that it was filled with disease. Blood poured from his wounds, but thankfully from what he could tell, the pup wasn't injured. Good because that meant he wasn't gonna get his head chewed off by the alphess.

The huge brute then began to move his paws, which only made the bleeding worse, but he had to get away from here as more predators would probably want to feast on the carcass. Oburoka was almost on his feet when he fell onto his chest and flinched as his shoulder burned in pain. Great.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 02:44 am

Luna's attention snapped from the dead corpse to Oburoko immediately. She had almost forgotten that he was extremely injured.
She ran to his side and tried to help him up, with her good side that didn't have a long scratch down it.
"Do you need me to go get someone form camp?"
she barked, worry plaguing her young voice.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 03:13 am

He watched as the canine wanted to help him, perfect, like taking candy from a young child. He resisted the urge to smirk, but the pain he was indeed in, was very exscrutiating and he definitely wasn't faking that park. Shaking his head at her question the huge brute leaned against her before releasing his weight from her and wobbling on his feet. Blood dripped onto the ground and a scowl was over his face.

[sorry no muse and it didn't show up in watched topics :c]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/07/13, 03:44 am

"Come on then, we have to get you back to camp," Luna barked to the other wolf. Blood from Oburoko was stating to drip on the ground, she noticed, and it wasn't a very pretty sight.

Ooc: Low muse too x.x and it's ok :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 12:27 pm

A frustrated growl escaped his jaws as he wasn't used to being so weak. He flicked his tail angrily across his flank as he felt like a small pup needing to be monitored all the time. That's what he didn't want. Looking around, the huge brute began limping to camp.

[end of thread then? xP]

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/07/13, 01:49 pm

Ooc: Sure xD The trust has been made~
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next