The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Roo12 16/11/13, 05:40 pm

The air was growing ever colder as the russet body continued to drag itself through the early morning. The creatures gait was uneven and wobbly, the wolf trying to travel with various injuries all over his body. Injuries inflicted by a wolf he hated in a fight he lost over a she-wolf he loved from a pack he was now banished from.
So now, the once-again-lone-wolf traveled, wondering... What to do next? Where to go? Who to go to?
He hadn't the faintest idea whatsoever. He was completely lost.

Last edited by Roo12 on 27/11/13, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Kit 16/11/13, 06:36 pm

Ooc: who do you want me to bring in.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 10:01 am

Ooc: I was thinking Red? :/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 10:43 am

Oc: Thought so...

Red's eyes gleamed when she saw the wolf. Se stayed hidden though " You must be new to this territory." she said, her body completely hidden.
" I don't except guest so easily, you now."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 10:47 am

Tarlio barred his teeth. This was familiar, for he had received the same mysterious reception from the Pack of True Ice. Specifically... Wyu.
"Who's there?" He cried out in his rough voice, strong and clear. "What do you want?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 10:53 am

" I'm the person you should e running away from. I'm not called Red for no reason." The beautiful wolf stepped out of the bushes " and What do I want..." she smiled charmingly " for you to leave, if you stay you will regret it. Nobody likes me, you will gain a reputation if you stay." she said, standing up with her long, russet/brown tail on the ground.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 10:58 am

Tarlio looked at the she-wolf before him, a pretty, red creature like himself, only without the various wounds he bore. He knew that if a fight were to occur, he would surly die. He wasn't exactly in the right condition for a battle. He would have to talk his way out of this one.
"Is that so?" he began calmly. "Maybe wolves don't like you because you don't let them like you..."
The loner waited for his company to reply.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 11:04 am

" Who would like someone like me?" she said and looked at him " Enough questions for me. Now, Who are you and why are you here?" she circled him " Surely someone as strong and good looking as you would be from a Pack." she said. This is why nobody liked her, se was tricky and confusing. She messed with others minds.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 11:14 am

Tarlio avoided her eyes at this question, the hurt of losing the pack that took him in, the hurt of losing Luna, still all too raw in his mind. "Well... I have been in packs before. But they didn't.... work out too well. I'm a loner at heart. I'm just passing through."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 11:47 am

Red nodded " I am the same way." she paused " You do not happen to be coming from the Pack of True Ice are you?" she said, her facial expressions showing sadness.

Ooc: btw she s Tarlio's age, just acts older
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 11:51 am

Tarlio's gaze shot up from his paws and glared straight at Red, "Why? What does it matter?" he asked suspiciously, trying to keep his cool.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 11:56 am

" My brother lives in that pack." she turned around so he wouldn't see the tears falling from her eyes onto her muzzle.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 11:59 am

Tarlio's fur began to stand up on end. It was a small world indeed. "What... what's his name?" The russet wolf asked carefully.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 12:05 pm

" Wyu." she whispered then looked at him. She had stopped crying. She swiped her tail across her face to get rid of a stray tear.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 12:09 pm

Tarlio chuckled at the memory of the black wolf. Though they hadn't hit it off the first time they met, Tarlio had really grown to like Wyu during his short stay. The small conversations the two had shared had been very enjoyable.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 04:17 pm

" Did you see him?" she said. Her ears were perked up in hopefulness.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 04:24 pm

"See him?!" Tarlio exclaimed, "He introduced himself by crashing into me the second I set foot on his territory."
The russet loner looked Red over. Though she looked nothing like Wyu, the way she welcomed him certainly had it's similarities.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 04:35 pm

" Yup! That's him. Its strange to think we are twins, though we look nothing alike." she said. " He didn't turn into different forms or anything did he?" she said with a worried voice.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/11/13, 04:39 pm

Tarlio gave the she-wolf a confused look, "What are you talking about?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/13, 04:56 pm

" I'll explain... Wyu is being haunted.. by and evil form unknown to the world. It goes inside him and he goes all bonkers. Did you see in shadows hovering in the air, like in gas form?" she asked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 02:14 am

Tarlio thought. "Well now that you mention it," he growled over the growing force of the wind, "There was something..."
But soon his voice was drowned out by the growing torrent of air. "Do you have a place to shelter? A den or something..." The russet loner was screaming now in order to be heard.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/11/13, 09:52 am

Ooc: Bump? :/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/11/13, 06:16 pm

Red nodded her head she got up and turned around, she turned a corner and they began to go down hill. She stopped short then slid into a whole, she crawled through the whole till it opened up into a large cave, a cave with a dead end. Red looked up and stared at the sunroof deeper in the cave.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/11/13, 04:55 pm

Tarlio followed the she-wolf through the storm and into her underground lair. It was cool, but much warmer than outside. Now settled in the center of the chasm, Tarlio explained.
"When I first arrived on pack territory, and your brother... you know... crashed into me... he got mad at me for taking a caribou. That's when I saw a weird black mist rise into him, then a little later it left him and rose into the sky. I noticed it, but I was literally starving and, believe it or not, I had other things on my mind."
The russet wolf said the last bit pretty sarcastically, he was like that.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/11/13, 05:48 pm

Ooc: I don't mean to intrude or anything guys, but I'm going to start a post with Luna soon about her being sick :p
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next