The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Roo12 07/12/13, 04:52 pm

Whilst Red talked, Tarlio chewed on a bone he had picked from the carcass, but at this he looked up, startled and a little frightened. "What do you mean, destroyed? Vanished? Did you get rid of them?" He asked, once again cautious.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~} - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter is coming {Currently private ~ Me, Smoke and Kit ~}

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 10:31 am

" I didn't do anything! They all just disappeared, or they got in a battle where the other side OBVIOUSLY had the advantages. I don't even know why or how, it was right after I left. Either it was saying they needed me or I was cursed!" she said getting a little bit defensive. " I would leave now if you don't want to run into a bear later, that's just my luck. I can never make any friends, they always get hurt." she muttered sadly, all of the sudden just pouring out all of her feelings. Anger and sadness, she even started to cry. " I have to act mean and tricky because when I try to be nice something goes wrong."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 11:16 am

Tarlio instantly snapped back into reality. He walked over to Red and nuzzled her shoulder slightly to try to comfort her. "It's alright. Bad things happen. I don't believe in curses anyway."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 11:43 am

Red looked up, her fur was wet with tears. " You should believe in curses., cause apparently I am one, I'm a big mistake." she replied, she was still sad but she'd stopped crying.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 11:46 am

"I don't believe curses because in my eyes, everything that happens has a reason for happening," Tarlio replied, getting to his paws and pacing the small room. "What we need to work out is what happened to all those packs, and why."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 11:53 am

" Its impossible... The packs are far away from here. I've traveled many days to get away. " she said getting to her paws to, she picked a piece of meat off the bone and began to chew on it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 12:02 pm

The russet wolf sighed with frustration. He wanted so bad to know what happened. But like Red said, it was impossible.
Tuning his keen ears, Tarlio listened to hear what the weather was like outside the cozy den. Not good. Strong winds, heavy snow, sounded like a blizzard. He'd have to wai here for the time being, perhaps even the whole night.
"It's sounding nasty out there," He said to his accomplice, "You don't mind if I stay here for a while, do you?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 12:11 pm

" No. Stay as long as you need. Follow me, I'll show you the guest den." Red turned around and began to walk towards a dead end part of the cave. It smelled like lavender and honey in there because Red had put some in there to make it smell nice. As she went in, she noticed the cobwebs and dust there was, she looked at the dead nest of moss feathers and stuff. " I will clean this up for you and get you some fresh moss. Also make a fire in here for you." She said while taking the nest in her teeth. She dragged it out to the entrance where she tossed it out. Red went past the guest den and came back in it with a fresh nest. She grabbed a piece of cloth and ran it over the cobwebs and dust. " Along time ago humans explored this cave, that's where I got this cloth from." she said. Then she grabbed some sticks and rubbed them together until a flame broke out, she sit it down over a bigger pile of sticks.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 12:19 pm

Tarlio was impressed. VERY impressed. He hadn't been taken care of like this since he was a tiny cub. If ever.
"Thank you," he said, though steering clear of the fire. He was afraid of fire, it reminded him of the night his family were massacred. The wolves had used fire to destroy his home.
But he wouldn't tell Red. It might hurt her feelings, besides the fact that, apart from Luna, the russet wolf had never told a living soul about his past. And he didn't want to start now. He would either put up with it, or put it out when Red had left.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 12:30 pm

" Whenever the blizzard stops I will hunt for you. You can rest for now." she nodded to him before leaving the den and heading to her own.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 12:43 pm

Tarlio lay down, but couldn't take his eyes off the fire. He couldn't help thinking about that night when he gazed into the flames. The amber eye'd wolf could take it no longer. Spotting a puddle in one corner of the cave, he ran over to it and jumped, spraying water all over the collection of sticks until the flame went out with a hiss.
That was better. Tarlio returned to his nest and lay dawn to sleep.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 12:46 pm

Red silently came up to the den after hearing the hiss. She looked at the fire, for some reason she understood why he did this. Without a word she turned around and went back to her den.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 01:13 pm

Though his eyes were closed, Tarlio was only pretending to be asleep. The young male was grateful that the she-wolf had said nothing about the dead fire. Perhaps he would tell her in the morning.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 01:19 pm

Red had fallen asleep. She was so tired she could sleep for MOONS. She had her tail curled over her whole body.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/12/13, 02:38 am

Tarlio, now the fire was eradicated, dropped off to sleep fairly easily.
Morning came, and the loner woke up pretty early. He listened to the weather outside, and concluded it was nicer, not a blizzard anyway.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/12/13, 05:16 pm

Red kept her tail covering her eyes, the sun shone brightly through the entrance. She finally got up and immediately left, she sniffed the air, there was a caribou. She dove for the caribou knocking it off its legs, she tackled it and bit deeply into its kneck, she held it there a while before taking the dead caribou back to the den.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/12/13, 12:59 pm

Hearing commotion outside, Tarlio rushed to the entrance. But it was just Red tackling a caribou. The she-wolf had begun to take it back to the den before Tarlio rushed to help. "You need some help there?" he growled before helping heave the animal into the den.
Once the two wolves were in the den once more, the loner stepped back to let the hunter have first pick of the meat.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/12/13, 06:22 pm

Red looked at him oddly, " Aren't you going to ...." she paused to think. " Oh yes, in packs the hunters always get first pick." She picked the whole leg off of the caribou and stepped back.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/12/13, 11:14 am

"That's true," Tarlio laughed, "I've spent to much time around packs."
The loner stepped forward and hacked off a huge piece of meat that he proceeded to chew on with pleasure. He hadn't eaten since he had been banished.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/12/13, 04:19 pm

Red snapped her jaws down on her bone, she chewed the meat off quickly, until the bone was clean, absolutely clean. She ripped the other one off and quickly ate ALL of the meat off of it to. Red gnawed on the bone, purposefully carving into it because she was bored.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/12/13, 01:33 pm

After finishing his portion of meat, Tarlio looked at Red with a slightly bashful expretion. "Listen, I'm really grateful to you for your help," he began, "But I think it's time for me to move on. I need to find a new home, now I can't go back to the pack."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/12/13, 04:17 pm

She looked up " Where do you think your going to go?" she asked as she stared at him.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/12/13, 04:08 am

"I don't know," Tarlio replied, sighing, "Not north, that's for sure. There's nothing more there for me. I suppose I'll head more south-westerly instead. Do you know of any other packs nearby?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/12/13, 08:26 am

" Yes, there are brutal wolves to the south. I would go to the east or west, but...." she paused. " Would you mind if I go with you?" She sighed.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/12/13, 10:00 am

Tarlio was taken aback by the question. He'd never traveled like this with another wolf before. "I... don't see why not," he growled honestly, "But why do you want to? I don't understand."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next