The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Nice to meet ya Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Nice to meet ya Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Nice to meet ya Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Nice to meet ya Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Nice to meet ya Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Nice to meet ya Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Nice to meet ya Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Nice to meet ya Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Nice to meet ya Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Nice to meet ya Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Nice to meet ya

4 posters

Go down

Nice to meet ya Empty Nice to meet ya

Post by Guest 26/07/13, 11:50 am

Hello, my name is Zak and I guess I am a moderatly decent role player. A few years ago I rped on a different warriors site and really enjoyed it. But school and work caught up with me and I gradually became inactive. Recently my lil brother started reading the warrior series for the first time and I remembered how I enjoyed so I came back to the old sight but the sight had grown and changed so much that I became so confused trying to figure where I left off. I opted for looking for a new sight and thats how I stumbled across here!

I'm really looking forward to rping again and can't wait to meet you all!!

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet ya Empty Re: Nice to meet ya

Post by NecroFancy 26/07/13, 01:38 pm

Hi! I'm Portal or Pusheen. You pick. I'm going to take a guess and say that you were probably on WCRPG its big now. I am not a mod. (I know awww =[ but anyways you can rp any animal and all levels are allowed. (Yes Mini I'm stealing your line) So welcome to the family!
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/07/13, 01:43 pm

Hi Zak! My nickname is kit, weird I know. I just started rping a few months ago :D I love this site and you should too. Just ignore the mods/ Megarin Smoke Mini and Sorrel they do joke. If you need any help you can ask the mods, me, or Portal! Can't wait to rp with you too! :D
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 26/07/13, 02:25 pm

We do not joke--- I take that back. It's a lie. We do.
But we can be serious!

Hello, Zak! I'm megarin, one of the mods here on New Era. You can call me Meg, Meggy, or be a lot less lazy then I am and capitalize the 'm' and call me Megarin if you want.
It's a very exciting site but right now I'm the most active mod because the others are having personal stuff and can't come on often but that'll be through soon.
Right now the site is about to get a new enemy. Currently Thunderclan is taken over by a cat with the name Halloween.
Basically it's leader was taken away but so far nothing else has really happened. Halloween hasn't really started reigning over Thunderclan yet. He just kidnapped their leader.
You might want to start RPing somewhere else.
That's kind of confusing so feel free to ask questions about the site's plot. Or any questions you have. It's my job to know the answer. :)
I'm sure you will be welcome here. We have a diverse group of people from all over the world and people with all kinds of interests.
But we all love Warriors and have made this site enjoyable and fun together.

((I'm going to giggle every time I type "Zak" because that's my dog's name. xD))
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/07/13, 05:22 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys! And yes the sight I meant was WCRPG, Portal. I'm guessing a few of you are from there, cause I actually recognize a few of the names around here! Kit, I look forward to rping with you too and if you can show what to do for shadekit's bio that'd be great! Thanks for the warning Meg! Besides Shadekit I was thinking of creating a warrior in Windclan anyway. I'll do that as soon as I can get to a computer, I've done all this from my phone so far lol so I'll wait until I get a bigger screen

Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to rping with all of you:)

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 26/07/13, 07:08 pm

Hahaha meggy On that site I was first HarryPotter316 but then I changed to Philospher (Dont ask) ask me questions also and i cant wait to rp with you
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 27/07/13, 05:19 pm

my user is the same on there :) To make his bio go to Character Creation and click Advanced and Regular bio form copy it and paste it on a new topic make sure he is the correct age name gender clan and rank as I put Shadekit in the adoption thread
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/07/13, 06:37 pm

Hiya Zak ^.^ I'm Smoke, one of the other mods on the site. It's good to know that you have experience, as I am a bad teacher at, well, teaching for roleplaying.
You can call me Smokey or Smoke, I could care less. I am thinking you're a guy, but I'm not sure so.... .-.
And Meggy would be correct. She's the most active player on the site, though I used to be. I'm in the middle of moving from Hawaii to Pennsylvania, meaning it's a big change for me and my dad has to find a job and my mom a house, and for the time being, we're with my grandparents.
I obviously won't be on much, but when I get ahold of my dad's laptop, I'm golden and will do as much as possible :)
Anywho, welcome to the site, and happy roleplaying ;D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down