The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

new girl in town >> open, meet molasses

3 posters

Go down

new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty new girl in town >> open, meet molasses

Post by Avriel 06/05/14, 07:27 pm

She was fairly new to BloodClan, having joined only a short while ago. Time to meet some new people, yes? Molasses scanned the camp eagerly, looking around for any cats who seemed interesting. Her green eyes were friendly, as they typically were when with her fellow BloodClanners, but as always there was a dark ferocity lingering in the back of them.
  "HEY! ANY BLOODCLANNERS 'ROUND HERE THAT WANNA MEET ONE OF THEIR LATEST ADDITIONS?"
She never had been very subtle, even as a kit. The brown tabby's chest was heaving after her enthusiastic outburst, and her eyes gleamed in anticipation.
Avriel
Avriel

Back to top Go down

new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty Re: new girl in town >> open, meet molasses

Post by *Smoke* 06/05/14, 07:52 pm

Ooc: I'll reply to this later, but I need to get off for awhile ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Empty Re: new girl in town >> open, meet molasses

Post by Avriel 07/05/14, 02:33 pm

( Perfectly fine, I know how it is
Bump? )
Avriel
Avriel

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/05/14, 03:46 pm

new girl in town >> open, meet molasses Killer12

The black tom was resting in his personal nest, made of straw and random bits of cushion that Twolegs often threw out into their disposal bins. He had arrived back from the dawn patrol not long ago, and he was quite tired, his lean muscles still sore from the speeded run around the Twolegplace.
He had heard of the she-cat who had screamed out before; her name Moles or something. Wait, no, it was Molasses. The unfriendly yellows orbs of the warrior rolled, annoyed at her cheeriness. She was new, and obviously didn't understand that a few cats did not appreciate being woken up in such a manner; Killer was one of them.
The large black tom grunted, figuring he had slept in enough. He stood up, stretching all of his limbs until he heard a satisfying pop from each one. He stalked out of the larger warriors den, finding the newer she-cat towards the middle of the camp. Her brown tabby fur and green eyes reminded Killer a bit of his younger sister, Treepaw, which he had gladly witnessed being murdered when he was just an apprentice.
But the evil gleam in her eyes, were nothing like he had seen before in his littermate. Believe it or not, Killer thought it made Molasses less... perturbing.
"Sure. I'm up for introducing myself. My name is Killer," The malevolent tom meowed, his voice dark and husky as it had been for many moons.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avriel 08/05/14, 01:31 pm

Molasses did know most of the BloodClanners didn't like it - she just didn't care.
She waited while the black tom had stretched, and walked over, then she inspected him with her eyes as he spoke. He seemed interesting; his name was Killer? A bit blunt, but typical BloodClan. She had opted out on the name changing thing herself, though.

He was black, like many of the BloodClanners, it would seem, and his eyes were yellow. Very big, too.

She gave him an appraising look. "Molasses. It's a pleasure, Killer."
Avriel
Avriel

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/05/14, 04:14 pm

Killer gave a small crooked grin. "Pleasure's all mine," He meowed, a hint of humor in his bluntly yellow eyes. The she-cat in front of him was an average newcomer to the clan; he didn't really find her interesting, but no one had found him quite appealing either until they had learned about his blood-stained past.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 23/01/15, 05:27 am

Clover twitched his ears hearing a cat yell out something...-a new cat, better go find out and actually make a friend before she figures out that I'm part kittypet- he thought.Clover padded up to her and smiled, " I'm Clover, I'm new myself here." He mewed with a striking gaze. He licked his paw noticing some blood leftover from his meal was still there.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down