The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart)

+2
RosePuppy
*Smoke*
6 posters

Go down

Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart)

Post by *Smoke* 24/08/14, 08:17 pm

WE GOT ANOTHER DOGGY!!!!
You guys have no idea how happy I am right now!
My mom signed up to be a shelter-mom today, which means they would send a dog to come and live with us so they can become healthier and happier until they are adopted.
And we got the dog. Today.
He's this adorable little Beagle/Yellow-Lab mix. He's so tiny but he looks like a lab, and it's so freaking CUTE. And the poor dog has all sorts of injuries on him, a tumor in his neck, and dry skin covering his underbelly.
But, the injuries will heal, we had another shelter dog (black lab named Zorro) who had a neck tumor and he lived with us for 7 years before he passed on from nothing to do with the tumor, and the dry skin will heal.
His name is now Nigel. He didn't have a name when they found him yesterday. Let me put this into your head guys: this poor little doggy, lost on the streets, is in a loving house the very next day with two new friends and food and clean water and everything he could ever want (peanut-butter).
There aren't any reports of people missing a dog of his description, and tomorrow we're going to the vet to see if he has a chip (I don't think he does). If he doesn't he's practically ours and we get him a chip with our address and stuff on it.
Anyhow, say hello to our little 7 year old baby Nigel!
Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Photo10
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty Re: Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart)

Post by RosePuppy 24/08/14, 08:40 pm

Aww, he's so cute! I have a chocolate lab/pointer mix named Sadie. She's sick right now, and so am I. I'm sorry about Zorro.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Empty Re: Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart)

Post by *Smoke* 24/08/14, 09:13 pm

I know, he's so adorable!!! X3
Oh, I hope you both get better. Nothing is worse than being sick unless you get to miss school on a test day :p
Thank you, he passed away a few years ago when my family was living in Hawaii. Around 2011-ish.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 24/08/14, 11:20 pm

I WISH IT WOULD LET ME SEE IT.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/08/14, 10:48 am

You can't see the picture? What kind of hard drive do you have? :P
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/08/14, 03:42 pm

He looks like my dog, that is weird. HE IS SO FREAKN ADORABLE THOUGH! Poor boy, some people just need a wack on the head fro doing stuff like that.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/08/14, 03:51 pm

Meet Nigel! (Salty's Official American Counterpart) Doggy10

Here is m boy, Otis.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/08/14, 05:24 pm

Oh gosh, they do look alike i was going to make a sims joke but naaah
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrandSuch 25/08/14, 06:13 pm

Lol! AHH IM GONNA DIE OF PUPPIE OVERDOSE!! :P
RawrandSuch
RawrandSuch

Location : I am an empty bieng floating through space, it's so cool.

http://nightwind040@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/09/14, 04:15 pm

How is Nigel?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/09/14, 04:47 pm

Salty says hi ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/09/14, 07:19 pm

Pretty good. We ended up changing his name to Jack actually. He responded to that name pretty fast, so we figure it must be similar to his old name.
Jack says 'pet me' X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/09/14, 07:52 pm

Aww!! Can you post another pic of him?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down