The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!)

4 posters

Go down

Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!)

Post by *Smoke* 26/04/14, 07:55 pm

Name: Squirrelfur
Clan/Tribe: ThunderClan
Eye hue: A light brown.
Pelt hue: Brown tabby with darker stripes.

Picture:
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) 9k=

Personality: Kind, wise and unique, Squirrelfur is known for her story telling and ferocious loyalty to her clan. She believes that as long as there is a breath in her body, she can still serve her home.

History: Squirrelfur was born a long, long time ago. In Twoleg time, eight and a half years ago. She has lived her time earnestly and honestly. She was born not long before the clans moved, and was an apprentice when they made the journey. She lost one of her two littermates on that trek, and is still scared of water as her brother, Longpaw, had drowned.

Name: Tallshade
Clan/Tribe: ThunderClan
Eye hue: Leaffall yellow shade.
Pelt hue: Natural gray with a tint of brown around the muzzle.

Picture:
Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp_4-XjwcYseDtLdXdn0tCGTjKM0otqqrGSlW5AqgrMku2ynptrQ

Personality: This tom is very quiet, uninterested in gossip but worried about the goings on's of the forest. Though he is very old, Tallshade's muscles are as strong as ever to defend his clan he has loyally served for so long.

History: Tallshade was a warrior before Squirrelfur was even born! He fully remembers the lake territories, and how the clans had been driven out a whirlwind of trees and Twoleg scrap. It had been terrifying, and he had been one of the few to see it. He had been sent back to make sure no cats were left behind, as StarClan had warned the clan cats that a newleaf breeze would blaze out of control, destroying everything in it's path to seek revenge for being held back for so long. He became the natural leader in the group from all five clans -yes, even BloodClan left- and had once been deputy. He retired long ago from that position, but still feels his duties to his clan are not finished.

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 24/07/14, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty Re: Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!)

Post by Claw 26/04/14, 08:28 pm

Oh, that's awesome! So it was a tornado?
Claw
Claw

Back to top Go down

Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!) Empty Re: Two Elders for ThunderClan (READ~ Tells why the clans left the lake territory at the end!)

Post by *Smoke* 26/04/14, 08:31 pm

Exactly! ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/04/14, 09:32 pm

This is great, I find it a perfect reason for them to leave.. great job!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/04/14, 09:42 pm

Thank you! x3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/04/14, 10:58 pm

Haha this site is amazing..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/04/14, 11:11 pm

We get in depth here, and it's easy too because we don't have like, 20,000 members X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/04/14, 11:12 pm

Haha I love this site just the way it is, I wouldn't change a single thing.. :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/04/14, 11:16 pm

Yup, New Era is Purdy awesome xDD
What up Warriors reference! XDDD Don't mind me....
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/04/14, 11:19 pm

Lol I like Warriors References! xD They are Purdy cool..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/04/14, 01:37 am

Yup, someone who doesn't read the Warriors series purrobably doesn't know what we're talking about xD
Oh! And have you ever seen a cloud that looks like a tail? xDDD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/04/14, 02:36 pm

Hmm.. *looks outside* Oh, there's one!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/04/14, 02:42 pm

Did you know that a star is made out of fire? *Cough* Firestar *Cough cough*
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/04/14, 02:43 pm

Haha Warriors is great, it's the reason this forum exists.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/04/14, 02:44 pm

Exactly! x3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/04/14, 02:45 pm

I first found out and started reading at 7 years old.. ;D
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/04/14, 02:46 pm

I found it during 3rd grade, cause the librarian was trying to make me read more. It definitely worked; it also helped my grades by far so I owe a lot to the Warriors Series and Percy Jackson.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/04/14, 02:50 pm

I like Percy Jackson too, the movies sucked though.. And I just got it from my neighbour, they gave a bunch of books away and once I was really bored and picked up the Into The Wild, and so it began.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 27/04/14, 02:53 pm

I STARTED READING WARRIORS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SERIES
AND ON A SUPER EDITION BOOK
xD
I started on Firestar's Quest and I was soooo confuddled.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/04/14, 02:56 pm

Lol I know how that is.. I've done that with some other books. xD
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down