The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks)

Post by Roo12 23/07/14, 07:45 am

Hi guys, just a heads up that I'm going to Cornwall for just over two weeks, so I'll seem pretty inactive 
Okay, I'll come clean
THERE IS NEVER ANY INTERNET ACCESS THERE!!!1! D:< 
Trust me, this is a lot worse for me than it is for you ;3 
But this does mean that I can't even check the site while I'm away so, unlike Smoke who is so legendarily committed she came on during her holiday, it just isn't possible for me :( 
I'm leaving in a couple of days, so I'll try get as much done til then :3
Thanks you lovely lot!!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty Re: I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks)

Post by Stormheart 23/07/14, 11:06 pm

Hope you have fun Roo, we'll see you in two weeks then..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) Empty Re: I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks)

Post by *Smoke* 24/07/14, 12:40 am

HAH. I'm a legend. You guys hear that? I'm labelled something other than weird XDDD
Have fun at Cornwall, even if the large portion of fun that is given to you by the internet isn't there X3 P.S. I may or may not know what Cornwall is, because I get out like that >.>
I appreciate that you're trying to do as much as you can before you leave. Don't over do it though, because if you do too much you'll have too much to reply to when you get back XD
Smoke just watched a really happy movie that made her happy >w<
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 25/07/14, 01:18 am

when i saw this i went all WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? O3O have fun :3
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/07/14, 10:29 am

Have Fun!!!! I admit I saw 'I'm leaving the sight' and I thought you were like, leaving the sight for real. I was like Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I was like, oh ok, that really scared me.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/08/14, 07:47 pm

Sorry I didn't get the chance to reply before I left you guys, but because I'm a genius I left my packing to the last minute and had to do that instead xP
And thanks Smoke, I'm afraid I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. (P.S. Cornwall is a region in the very south-west of England, so I basically went to the seaside x3)
Thanks you guys for wishing me a good time, I had a lot of fun, and something very exciting happened....
I adopted a dog!!
But it was a bit of an adventure...

On the third day I was walking down to the beach on my own as my family were already there and I had gone to get an ice cream from the shop. I took a shortcut down a narrow lane that had nothing but tall, unkept hedges either side, but led stright down to the seaside cliffs that lead to the beach. 
As I was nearing the end I saw a young couple bending down looking at something in the hedge. They stood up when they saw me coming and told me that a dog was stuck in the hedge. I could tell that they were French and their english wasn't good, so I tried my best french and asked if it was their dog: "Votre Chien?" They said no and when I looked at where the woman was pointing I saw a medium-sized, shaking figure, covered in seaweed and old fishing net. The couple and I mangaged to free the dog from most of the bindings that held it to the hedge branches, but it was reluctant to come out until I coaxed it with my ice cream, which it gobbled up. 
After assuring the couple that I could take it to the coastguards, they walked off and I took the limping dog to the lifeguard hut on the edge of the cliff. 
Soon, after retriving my parents and brother from the beach, the RSPCA (PETA) came to collect the dog. The lifeguards had made the announcement of a found dog when I had first brought it to them but no-one had come. 
The animal shelter where they took the stray was only a 20 min drive from the beach, and I went along with the RSPCA to give further information. Me and my brother spent the rest of the day with the dog as he was groomed, checked and treated. According to the vet, he was a 1-3 year old male wire-haired lurcher-greyhound-collie cross (or something). The vets promised to keep us updated on his progress.
One week and several visits to the shelter later, the vet rang to say that the dog's owner had contacted the shelter and said that he didn't want him, but refused to give any further details. Me and my brother were secretly delighted because we had been nagging our parents the whole time to adopt the dog and finally, upon recieving the update had given in. Our old collie had passed away several years ago, and the house had seemed so empty that perhaps a new dog was a good idea.
So now I'm back home with a brand new member of the family. We nammed him Salty because his fur smells like the salty sea.

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) 35420_2

(P.S. Kit and Roy, I knew I'd get someone with that title!XD And I knew you'd miss me really if I went, Kit ;3)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/08/14, 02:58 pm

Oh, so you're south west isn't sleazy. Cool xD (Las Vegas. All I'm gonna say.)

That dog is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you got an awesome dog that deserves a loving home. I really do have a soft spot for dogs and cats, so that story will really stick in my mind.
The name is incredibly fitting, by the way X3
I'm happy you had a good time at Cornwall Roo! I went to a horse show (an incredibly huge one; Regionals, where you qualify for Nationals) and it wasn't the best, but, ya know. I won't put the spotlight on me.
What else did you guys do at Cornwall, other than swimming and finding Salty? :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 09/08/14, 03:12 pm

i'd miss you too D: im a person who needs freinds
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/08/14, 04:29 pm

OMG!!! Salty is sooo cute, that name fits everything about him too! I wish I could see him in person.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/08/14, 07:34 pm

Thanks guys, Salty's getting on really well back at home. I live fairly rural so he's enjoying the open spaces. The vet says he's probably going to grow a bit bigger seeing as he's still quite young and he's got greyhound in him, so he'll be pretty large! He's curled up at the foot of my bed at the moment, snoring away with his rabbit toy between his front pawsx3

Smoke, this was my trail of thought as I began to read your commentxD :

Smoke: Oh, so you're south west isn't sleazy
Me: Your south west is sleazy?
Smoke: (Las Vegas. All I'm gonna say.)
Me: .........Oh........

I'd love to hear about your horse show! It sounds pretty big, were you competing or just watching? How did it go? Was your horse well behaved ;3?
We did mainly swim seeing as the weather was great (good weather in south west England. I want us all to think about that for a moment). But we also went to lovely harbour towns, surfed, went for hikes and ate gallons of ice cream (always a win P:)

Awwww, thanks Roy, I'd miss you as well. And thanks Kit, I'm sure Salty waould love to meet you guys to. He's quite nervous still, which is common amoung rescue dogs, but he warms up to people pretty quickly.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 11/08/14, 04:15 pm

Wow, that sounds like a great dog. Now I wanna have Salty too haha. x3
Sounds like your having lots of fun Roo, which is great.. Everyone is writing such long posts and I'm just here like ._.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/08/14, 05:59 pm

I'm glad Salty's doing so well! He and my dog, Mocha, would get along well. She loves her toy rabbit too XD

Yup. And let's not forget L.A., and all that otherwise un-brilliant stuff.

Okie :3 It was big, I was competing. I can improve quite a bit, but I'm proud of what me and Armani did (thats the name of the horse.) Armani was sensitive in a bad way. He was scared because he had a bit bend in his mouth recently so he kept biting on the side of the show bridle which was a no no, so I had to walk with him to keep him busy for 2 hours. In Virginia weather.

Armani is this quite huge dark, dark bay Arabian that doesn't look like an Arabian. He was trained according to the rules of the 70's and 80's (19, that is) so he's not perfect. He won't be able to qualify for Nationals, and we got last in nearly all of our classes, but we did good for who we are :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/08/14, 03:58 pm

I reckon they would xD Salty's made a friend of one of the dogs on my lane called Benjii, but I think it's more of a love hate relationship at the moment ._.

Wow, that sounds amazing yet exhausting, Smoke! I think you've told me about Armani before and he sounds like a really cool horse (though he was a bit of a pain at the show :/)

Aww, Stormheart! Did you do anything in your holidays, dude?;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 12/08/14, 04:36 pm

You know a lot about horses, Smokey, I'll tell you that.. But he sounds like a cool horse! I remember when I went to LA last Christmas.. It was huge.

Not much, this year was pretty laid back, but I have some good news, I might not have to start school again until maybe October, because of the crazy strike that's still on.. x3
NEXT year is gonna be great. And I mean it. I'm gonna go to Mexico for 2 weeks, go to California again, and best of all, spend almost 3 months all over Europe! It's gonna be great.. x3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/08/14, 12:32 am

I do know more than the average person, but trust, I'm not an expert XP

YAY FOR STRIKES AND PEOPLE HATING THEIR JOBS! Cause who wants to get paid? XD
But you're lucky, I started at the end of August :(

When you go to France, go to the Dupleix station on the Metro, the green-ish blue line. There is a brewery across the road. It's like a diner and not expensive at all. They have a lot of English speakers there. I ordered the sausage and fries and I put balsamic vinegar on the fries (try that. It's heaven).
Just wanted to say that.
That sounds awesome though! I hope you have a lot of fun! Don't get captured by the Russians, and you'll be totally fine :D (I totally don't mean that. I'm just angry cause they banned the Sims 4 in Russia).
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/08/14, 03:25 pm

OMG I am going to France next summer possibly, and Hollan, Germany, and I think Italy.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/08/14, 04:35 pm

Hehe no Smoke, I think the government is doing it this time.. It's just like wat.. And yah, I am pretty damn lucky..

Okay, I'll keep that in mind Smokey, as France will be one of my destinations. I will have fun, and I'm sure that I'll be fine. x3 I'll still be the same old Stormheart when I'm back, maybe a bit more toughened up and badass if the Russians find me hehe. Anyways, I hope you have fun too Kit! I'm going to the USA, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium maybe, Switzerland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Greece maybe, Romania <3, Hungary, Bulgaria, Austria and maybe Czech Republic. I know, a LOT of places.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/08/14, 06:22 pm

I squeaked when you mentioned Greece XDDD
I went there before I went to France, so if you can, go to the Parthenon in Athens, and Hadrian's Library as well. And take the green train thing. You'll know what I mean when you see it.
Oh, and pack sunglasses if you go to Greece. It's hot there. AND, good shoes. You'll probably walk a lot.
And that's just if you go Greece.
When in Germany, know I was born in Würzburg and that you and I have been to the same places!
It's so awesome that you get to travel all over Europe. If you come to Pennsylvania in the states tell me ahead of time so I can hide XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/08/14, 03:39 pm

Hehe, I haven't been to Greece before but my father has and it sounds pretty cool. And of course I'll go to the Parthenon if I go, it's a bloody rare sight! ^^ Okay, green train thing sounds legit. I walk a lot anyways and have many good shoes haha. I love Germany and I've been to Würzburg, and many other places.. YeahI know I LOVE travelling. Maybe I will let you know maybe not.. Don't worry, I'm joking, I will. I'm not a creep. x3

But my fav countries in Europe are:
-Romania (Home Country, Beautiful!!)
-Switzerland/ Liechtenstein (Mountains and Very Beautiful)
-Germany (Very diverse and nice)
-Italy (Hot, nice food and such hehe)
Those are my top..

Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/08/14, 05:33 pm

When are you going?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/08/14, 08:41 am

I agree with your top countries, however you are missing one: England, not sure why I like that country so much. Maybe because of Doctor Who :/.
I haven't been to Italy yet, since we decided to go to Paris instead when I was about 3, but my brother has. He said that it was just like every other European country but with better food, girls, and alcohol. So... not sure if that last bit will help you though xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/08/14, 03:44 pm

I will surely go next year, about summer or spring Kit. :)

Hehe, I've been to England, and I like it but it's not one of my top. I forgot 1 more top country: Bulgaria! ^^ I've never liked Dr. Who much.. Hehe, I don't think it will either that much. Hehe xD
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/08/14, 05:14 pm

Ah, I can't really place it cause I haven't been there in a decade or so (I said that because it makes me sound mature X3). I haven't been to Bulgaria; what's it like? Oh, shame. The 10th doctor was the best and the 11th I think got sidetracked. and became entirely different. If your parents are going with you it will help XD It's legal to drink under 16 (I think, maybe 18) if you're with parents.
Oh, and I forgot, when you go to Greece, get some Oozo (Ooh-Zo). Get it in a small shot glass and pour it down. And then you can say you are as awesome as me xD
Warning: It gave me a huge stomach ache though ;~;
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/08/14, 11:51 am

I'm going in summer!!! That's wierd....
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/08/14, 04:00 pm

Uh, you like England so much because I'm there Smoke, DUH!!;3
That's really cool Stormheart and Kit, I hope you two have a good time. And you too Smoke if you're going anywhere. I was too lazy to read all the comments I've missed properly, so I probably missed something :/
I'm afraid I'm going to Scotland for a week tomorrow, but I can probably find internet there at the place we're staying, so I'll be able to come on here and there whilst I'm away ;p
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next