The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks)

Post by Stormheart 16/08/14, 04:03 pm

Haha it does make you sound mature x3 It's pretty cool, well that depends where you are, but I rather liked it. Hehe, I'm more into Star Trek and other stuff. Hehe, I've heard of Oozo before and I know what it tastes like, and yes I will do that if I go and be as awesome as you! I'm pretty sure that I'll be fine.

Wow Kit, that's strange. It is weird..

Hehe so I suppose you have a British accent Roo. :3 Thank you, I always have a great time when I travel. Have fun in Scotland, Roo!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M LEAVING THE SITE!!! (for about two weeks)

Post by Roo12 16/08/14, 04:07 pm

I do indeady matey, fank ya kindly very much-like good day to ya, guv'na! CRUMPETS!
(that was my attempt at writing in an English accent..... sorry x3)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 18/08/14, 04:13 pm

Hehe that's funny haha! ^^ If I try writing in Romanian, none of you will understand. (Ca voi nu sunteti Romani care sunt faini si tare!)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/08/14, 12:04 pm

I highly doubt you'll be fine Storm XD My throat burned and my stomach felt like it went to the Gymnastic Olympics! I dun like alcohol ;~;
Umm, the family is thinking of going to Disney World in Florida before my grandfather gets too old to go on the rides (he's in his mid-70's and will probably throw a fit if you don't let him go on Space Mountain or something). But we're not sure if it's gonna be this summer or the next :/
Well mate, I do like to do a Bri-ish accent mai-self. Ar nay-bers in Ger-many had Bri-ish accents and I've no-wn how to do wan ev-er since XD
But that's the stereotypical British accent here in the Murica's. You would not believe that actual rednecks say America like that though xDDDD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/08/14, 04:28 pm

I'll still try it though to see how it is, and I'll tell you. I've had a bit of liquor before. I've never been to Disney World, and I don't think I will.. 'm just not much for that kind of stuff. But if you do go Smoke, just make him happy and let him on the Space Mountain soon. x3 Yeah, that is very stereotypical.. Hehe :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2