The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo }

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo }

Post by Kit 26/08/13, 07:13 pm

Aiden searched around for his dad. " Daddy? Where are you! Has anyone seen my daddy!" Aiden called as he wandered around camp. He stuck his nose to the ground to smell his dad's scent. He soon caught it, the scent lead to his dad's cave. Aiden followed it hopeful he would be there. " Daddy?" ,he barked and listened to his voice echoing. He realized the scent was stale.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty Re: A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo }

Post by Roo12 27/08/13, 05:25 pm

Finn had left the cave early that morning to go for a walk. he had climbed to a very high peak that jutted out from one side of a mountain and was surrounded by trees. It gave an excellent view. From here he could see half the island, and look out far over the sparkling blue sea. It was his favorite spot on the whole island and came here whenever he had some free time, that is, if he wasn't spending that time with his pups.
Although he was sitting there peacefully, watching the sun rise, Finn's mind was restless. The grey giant tried to relax.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo } Empty Re: A Father Son moment { Private, me and Roo }

Post by Kit 02/09/13, 07:56 pm

Aiden caught a fresh scent of his father, he followed it partially but knew where his father was soon after he started. Aiden shot of and lept quickly up a few rocks, then one giant leap onto a cliff. He came up next to his father.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/09/13, 11:55 am

"Aiden", he greeted his eldest pup, licking him on the nose. "I'm sorry I left unannounced. It's my first morning off for a while, so I thought I'd come up here."
The two grey giants sat in silence for a while. Then Finn spoke again, in a sad, soulful voice. "Aiden. Do you wish to stay here?" he whispered, "in the pack, I mean. Or would you go travelling like my pups before you?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/09/13, 04:44 pm

" Dad! Of course I am staying! I want to become Alpha like you! ", he smiled and licked his fathers face.

Ooc: Want me to make an Alpha Female? Then Aiden could get a little mad and think about running away...
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/09/13, 05:34 am

Ooc: You mean a mate for Finn? I kind of like him not having one, but Aiden could overhear Finn talking to one of his other pups about being alpha and he could feel a little betrayed and think his dad thinks he isn't good enough.

Ic: Finn looked down at his son and smiled, but his eyes still bore worry. What Aiden had said was what a few of his other pups had said when he had asked the same question of them, and then later on they had changed their minds, and left.
         All of his pups so far had been born with their mother's free spirit and adventurousness, and Aiden was no different. The Alpha only feared that if Aiden did leave, then his siblings would follow, and then there would be no-one to inherit his position. He was far too old to find another mate, besides, he couldn't love another after Liadain, Aiden's mother.
         "Good", Finn said to his son, "I'm glad to hear that. You are the perfect dog for the job of alpha. But, if you change your mind, you must tell me, son. do you promise?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/09/13, 04:55 pm

Aiden smiled, " Yes sir, but honestly who would rather be lonely nd not alpis tail and turned around. When he did so he felt a large crack and half of the cliff broke off. He frantically scratched to get a grip but he dropped. " Daddy!" ,he screeched as he plummited to the ground and landed with a thud. Aiden lay there unconscious with a broken leg.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/09/13, 11:36 am

"Aiden!" Finn cried breathlessly. The alpha stared down at his son's motionless body bellow, his hind led twisted in an awkward knot. Blood was seeping out of a gash in the young dogs shoulder and a bleeding pink tongue lolled out between the jaws, prised apart by the tremendous fall.
In his panic, Finn half scrambled, half fell to where his eldest son now lay. "My boy", he sobbed, nudging Aiden with his nose, "my little Aiden. Can you hear me? can you move?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/09/13, 04:52 pm

Aiden twitched and his eyes slightly opened. He sneezed from the dirt in the air and began coughing. Aiden tried to make out words, " He..Hel..p M.." ,he paused to cough. " M...e." ,he said with a creaky voice.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/09/13, 05:31 pm

Finn froze. The alpha could have easily worked out a plan if the pack were here, but he was all alone and he had to save his son. The grey giant looked around, skewering his surroundings with his eyes, searching for a way down.
Suddenly he caught sight of a narrow rocky path that had to lead down to the forest at some point. But, as Finn spied the darkening clouds rising in the distance like some malevolent tsunami wave whose purpose was to wash away all Aiden's chances, his growing sense of hope disappeared.
But if a storm was coming, the alpha knew that they would have to get down form such an exposed area. So, hauling his injured son onto his back, Finn started off down the path.
Soon, a monsoon settled in, and as Finn and Aiden's coats took on more and more water, it was becoming increasingly hard for the grey giant to walk any further. But luckily the wolfhounds came across a small cave, whereupon he lay his son down and began tending to him as best he could.
"I'll soon have you fixed up, my boy", he said softly, "you'll be fine. I'll look after you."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/09/13, 04:57 pm

Aiden groaned as he was lifted on his fathers back. He looked up at the sky when it started raining and he grunted. He felt himself get lifted off of his fathers back into a cave. " Thank...s " ,he murmured to his father. " I.. lov..ve y..ou" ,he barely managed to get out.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/09/13, 12:20 pm

Finn buried his broad face into the thick wiry fur of his son's back. The rain thundered down outside the damp cave. The grey giant his warm body around his son to keep him warm, "I love you too, Aiden", he whispered, "with all my heart."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/09/13, 05:09 pm

Aiden smiled and licked his dad's face. After a few minutes of thunder and lightning, Aiden fell asleep.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/09/13, 01:44 pm

Finn also fell asleep next to Aiden. When he woke the fain had died down to a very light drizzle. The grey giant stood up and lifted his son gently onto his back and stalked out
of the cave, onto the narrow rocky path that he thought had to lead to the foot of the mountain at some point.
As the two dogs journeyed down the mountain, the path got looser and narrower. On several occasions, with the weight of his son, the rock underneath Finn fell away and the two wolfhounds almost plummeted into oblivion.
After a long journey that took up most of the afternoon, the path widened and Finn spied the luscious green earth of the forests bellow. He sighed with relief, "We're almost there, boy. Didn't I tell you I'd get us down in the end?"
But suddenly, the alpha heard a rusty, throaty growl from above him and looked up. There, towering above him on a sharp, damp rock that jutted out from the mountain, baring its fierce, yellow teeth, was an enormous mountain lion. It must have followed them down from the peaks, desperate for food.
Finn lay Aiden down as the cat flung its heavy furred body at him and the two began to fight ferociously.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/09/13, 04:03 pm

Aiden struggled to get to his paws. With all of his fight he leapt onto the mountain lion knocking it to the ground and crushing it. He chewed away at the snapping and clawing mountain lions neck. He winced in pain but would not give up.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/09/13, 05:13 am

Finn looked on in horror as his injured son writhed with the lion, the young pup's hind leg lifted off the ground, twisted in an awkward, wrong knot.
Both the Lion and Aiden were coming closer and closer to the edge. The mountain lion was pushing the young wolfhound until he was almost over the edge and tumbling into the rocky precipice bellow.
Finn leapt at the lion and knocked him over with his enormous body and the two began to scrap again. But this time, whilst Finn had it pinned to the ground, the lion swiped round and bit down hard on the grey giant's front paw. He howled in pain, and, as his grip on the mountain cat's body lifted, the animal leapt up and slashed him across the right eye, the blue eye, leaving a deep, deep, scare.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/09/13, 09:10 am

Aiden stood up again. He got in between his dad and the lion. Aiden rammed the mountain lion over the edge. He attempted to get his leg out of a not.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/09/13, 07:30 am

Finn watched with his good eye as the lion tumbled to it's certain death. He then turned to his brave son, pride bursting through the pain of his injury. "Well done, son", he said breathlessly, "you fought excellently. but watch that leg. I think it's broken. you mustn't touch it. Let's get it back to the pack, I'm sure either Bailee or Willow will be able to look at it, they're both good at that. Come, I will carry you down."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/09/13, 12:20 pm

" Thanks, I think I can manage on my own. " ,he limped down the ledge. He surprisingly quickly reached the bottom.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/09/13, 12:35 pm

The two wolfhounds made their way back to camp, both of them leaving, and Finn's right eye clamped shut with the injury he received from the lion.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/09/13, 05:03 pm

Aiden wobbled into camp pain shooting through his broken and bruised body.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/09/13, 02:51 pm

At the sight of them, Willow, the rough collie huntress, ran up to them. "What in the ocean's name happened to you both?!" she screamed, "Finn, your eye! And Aiden, you're cut and bruised all over and-- and what's wrong with your leg?!"
The poor collie was positively horrified. But Finn stared down at his son, and a broad smile stretched across his hairy face. "We just had a bit of a..." The grey giant paused thinking of how to word it. Willow waited.
"... a farther and son moment."

Ooc: I don't know if you want to end this thread or carry on with it, it's totally up to you. I just thought that would be roughly a good place and way to end it, but if you want to carry on with it that's fine X3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/09/13, 04:40 pm

Ooc: ending its fine
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/09/13, 04:47 pm

Ooc: Okay, if you're sure. It was a pretty awesome thread ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/09/13, 05:01 pm

Ooc: We can keep it if you want
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next