The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private}

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private}

Post by *Smoke* 07/12/13, 10:18 pm

"I'm trying!" Whisker mewed, frustrated at how slowly the tom was coming out from underneath the tree right as he slipped out fully and landed on the ground with heaving lungs.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Shy, Yet Somehow Adventurous {Currently Private}

Post by megarin 07/12/13, 10:21 pm

Duck moved herself from her awkward position and padded over to Whisker and the tom.
"Is he okay?"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/12/13, 12:35 am

"I'm fine, thank you," The tom seemed to say begrudgingly. Whisker was a bit taken aback from his unfriendly tone, but decided to ignore it.
"What's your name?" She mewed, trying to help him up.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 08/12/13, 12:40 pm

Duck jumped back when the tom spoke.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/12/13, 11:02 pm

Ooc: Since it's OUR background character, you know you can control him too, right? XD

"Groundsoul," The tom replied to Whisker. She stared incredulously at the slightly cold-voiced tom. What kind of name was that, honestly?
"And what," Groundsoul started, "Are your names?" He questioned the two she-cats.
Whisker nervously shifted from paw to paw, an odd scent coming over her nose that made her look at the tom's wounds.
On his hind legs were deep, bloody scratches, and the rest of his body seemed unscathed; at least, from where she was standing. But the tom didn't seem to mind his legs as nothing but a nuisance.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 10/12/13, 11:08 pm

The she-cat stepped forward.
"I am Duck."
She wasn't very comfortable with this wild cat.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/12/13, 04:28 pm

"It's W-Whisker," The she-cat replied after Duck had answered the question first. Though she had been very happy with herself for rescuing him, with Duck being a large aid in it as well, she did not feel comfortable around the tom anymore.
"I-I suppose we should g-get back home now..." Whisker stuttered, making herself embarrassed at her unplaced fear of the tom, Groundsoul.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 28/12/13, 07:46 pm

Duck scooted back as Groundsoul stepped toward her and Whisker.
"Oh I wouldn't be leaving so soon," he spat.
What was wrong with this tom? They had just saved his life and now he was sounding threatening.
"We really need to get back to our dens," Duck tried hard not to stammer. She was careful to leave out the word "Twoleg" in her sentence. Wild cats hate twolegs.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/01/14, 03:37 pm

"No, I'm afraid you can't. You need to come back with to my camp and explain to my leader why you are on our territory," Groundsoul explained, quite coldly. At this Whisker looked at Duck, utter worry being displayed across her muzzle.

Ooc: I'm thinking of writing a fan-fiction again, but actually publishing it on Fan-Fiction.net. Think I should do it?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 09/01/14, 09:27 pm

OOC: Totally! I saw you started it all ready. and I read most of it. It looked really nice so far!
My art has improved a lot....
Will this one be easier to comic-ify?
:D

"Oh no we-" Duck cut herself off, "Your uh, territory?"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/01/14, 09:53 pm

Ooc: Yep! nothing to bad or gruesome really :3
My brother says the first -and every other chapter- should be at least 3,000 words. I have a lot of improving on that to do XP

"Yes, our territory. Now, follow me," Groundsoul snapped, turning around with his tail high. He was headed West, probably to his camp. Whisker gave a small worried glance at Duck and slowly began to follow the tom. They kind of had no other choice...
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3