The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke)

Post by Roo12 09/12/14, 05:14 pm

"I have no doubt that you'll be a great help to us in getting to the festival, Red," Tarlio cut in, not wanting Red get annoyed at Oran's forwardness, "You're cunning, aren't you? Do you have any idea how we can convince Marcios to take us?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Loner and Lonely (private - me and Smoke)

Post by Kit 09/12/14, 07:42 pm

"What's that supposed to mean!" She snapped at Oran, her eyes was glowing with anger for a split second. Tarlio's voice filled her ears and she realized that he was trying to prevent this. "Sorry, Um. Well this isn't something to just throw on somebody to think about. Let me think about it, okay? I am sure I can come up with something." She said, her voice still sounding as if she was angry.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/12/14, 08:13 am

Oran shrunk back from the she-wolf, his ears pinned back slightly. "Sorry, take all the time you need," Oran barked to answer her request. He was not a fan of being belittled by larger wolves, but he had more than gotten used to it.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/12/14, 09:11 am

Red chuckled slightly at the wolf hybrids reaction. "Don't be scared Oran. I actually think of you as a friend. The worse thing I would do to you is yell." The female smiled, her tail swishing around her paws. "Maybe we could make a really good reason for him to take us. We'd have to word it carefully and come up with really good reasons." She said, her head turned to the side as she thought.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/12/14, 07:00 pm

"Good," Tarlio said, sighing with relief, "We need to be opertunists. Oran and I have sort of impressed him with the deer, but we need more. We need to earn trust and respect; by everting jeopardy facing the pack, for example."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/01/15, 08:14 pm

"Before you guys get any ideas, we can not lie. I don't think a piece of meat will get us into the festival either. We have to do something for the pack, not for just him. His pack is his life." Red mumbled, scanning the camp area for a quick moment. "Come with me. We need to scout out the territory for any odd things."

Ooc: I was thinking maybe they could find a wolf from a rival pack coming to spy and scare it off. Maybe Laith or someone could be out and witness it and tell Marcios.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/01/15, 07:30 am

Tarlio knew Red was right. She all too often was for his liking. Obeying the she-wolf, her rose and followed her out of the pack clearing, beckoning Oran to come with them. 

Ooc: That sounds like a plan. Maybe they could save the twins or a cub from a bear attack or something. Do you rp Laith, Kit?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/01/15, 12:56 pm

The she-wolf's word had actually shocked Oran into silence. He was usually a loner, and all of a sudden in one day he had two friends and the twins wanted to be seen with him.
"Right," Oran cleared his throat. He followed Red as she began to walk away.

Ooc: Somewhere in the middle of your guys' ideas would probably be best. Any more suggestions though? I like both ideas to be honest.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 04/01/15, 02:00 pm

Ooc: I play Azar, I could use him. Meggy plays Laith. No more suggestions. Maybe they could catch a wolf stealing a cub and save it and also kill or take the wolf as prisoner?

Red paused at the entrance of camp and lifted her nose to the air. Her ears seiveled around and she said, "Something's wrong. It's too quiet and there is an off scent in the air."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/01/15, 03:58 pm

Ooc: Yeah, that's a good idea. I rp Lilly, so she can be the cub that gets stolen, and maybe Azar could follow them out of suspition and then see them save the pup. As for what they do with the wolf, they could take it back as a prisoner and then Marcios kills it and Tarlio, Red and Oran feel bad?

Suddenly on edge, Tarlio took in the nearby scents. Though the normal territory smells were still new to him, even he could tell that there was something wrong near. Stalking warily out of the entrance, the young wolf sniffed again.
"This way," he whispered over his shoulder to his companions, before padding at a reserved pace in the direction of the scent-trail.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/01/15, 07:11 am

Ooc: I think that sounds good :)

Oran was easily able to quietly follow Tarlio as he padded through the snow due to his light weight. He was not in the lead here, but he would not be left behind.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 06/01/15, 09:18 pm

Red paused, "What is that pup doing out here?" She sniffed the air and a foul scent reached her nose, making her shudder. "We have to get that pup, something bad is about to happen."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/01/15, 02:34 am

Tarlio briefly wondered what Red was talking about before he saw the orange coat of that cub he had met earlier and who didn't quite fit into a pack like this one. She just seemed to be playing, leaping tirelessly through the snow and tripping clumsily over her big paws. But there was something else here also. Like Red, the loner could sense it.
He caught sight of a shadow beyond the trees, sweeping from the black trunks and getting closer and closer to where Lilly was playing. Suddenly, a dark head shot from the background and sliced into the pup's scruff with razor teeth that gleamed in the pale sunlight before disappearing back into the shadows... and it was gone, taking the cub with it.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/02/15, 08:46 pm

-Red
Red growled, "Come on! We have to save her!" She darted off, quickly catching up with the wolf. As she neared the wolf she began to try to trip him by nipping his heals like she was hunting. The female finally threw her body into the male, hoping Oran and Tarlio were there to take advantage of the trip up.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/03/15, 06:01 am

Tarlio had kept pace with Red and the stranger wolf, though it had been hard as both were far faster than he. He and Red were either side of the wolf when he came toppling towards Tarlio, who managed to clamp his jaws down onto the wolf's scruff and pull him to the ground. The two started to fight, tearing at each others' fur and ripping great gashes in their skin.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/03/15, 07:59 pm

Red jumped to her paws and grabbed the pup in her jaws. She began to run back towards camp.

Azar sniffed the air, making sure he had found the rabbit he had been stalking for a few minutes. As he prepared to pounce, it darted out and he saw wolves approaching him. He quickly dove into the bushed before they noticed him and ran after them, hidden. As he began to recognize the wolves, he slowly caught on to the situation. Quietly, he sat buried in the undergrowth, prepared to help out if he was needed, but choosing to stay hidden for the moment.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6