The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit)

Post by Roo12 15/06/14, 06:24 am

"Ha! I think I've dealt with worse pain than a few leaves and cobwebs today," Orion laughed hoarsly before wincing as the dock was applied. "How are your wounds, Frostbite?"

Rhea listened carefully to her mother and recieved the medicine from her. She quickly limped over to Rain as he slumped to the ground. "Oh be quiet and show me your wounds," she teased, looking over her brother and choosing which gash te tackle first. 

Seren lay panting in another corner of the room, licking at a wound on his shoulder. He wasn't in as bad a shape as the others, though blood flowed from his shoulder like a waterfall and his left eye was forced shut by a scar stretching across his face.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Journey Begins (private, me and Kit)

Post by Kit 15/06/14, 09:23 am

Frostbite barked, "I've had worse pain than this. I did have the advantage in the fight anyways." She smiled and placed the last cobweb on, before padding towards Seren. She ran towards him, "Seren, your eye! Oh my goodness!" Quickly, she began placing dock and cobwebs around it, then she turned to his shoulder. She placed cobwebs on it then went to his other cuts. The Alphess out cobwebs and dock on his wounds quickly. She slowed down and returned to his shoulder, she pulled off the bloody cobwebs. Quietly she placed dock on the wound and fresh cobwebs. "Your eye will have to heal naturally. Don't take the cobwebs off until I say so." She sat next to Rhea and rain for the first time since there break.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/06/14, 05:39 pm

"It's no big deal, mum, really," Seren mumbled, embarrased, wincing as his eyes and wounds were tended to. When his mother was done and left to go to Rain and Rhea, Seren lay his pounding head gently down on his front paws and soon dozed off.

Rhea had patched up most of Rain's injuries when Frostbite joined them. The cobwebs weren't perfect, but the dock was rubbed in and it was the best the young malamute could do whith her aching paws.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/06/14, 06:22 pm

Frostbite gently smeared Dock on Rhea"s wounds as she worked. She placed cobwebs gently on them before stopping. The Alphess barked, "Can you help me with my wounds?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/06/14, 11:53 am

"Sure mum," Rhea replied, not loking up from her work, "Let me just patch this last scrape on Rain's belly quickly. Rain, would you stop squirming?!"
At last the white she-dog finished tending to her brother. Turning to her mother, Rhea used her remaining herbs and began to clean up her mother's wounds.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/06/14, 04:37 pm

Frostbite thanked Rhea and laid down by her three remaining pups. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Sorry I am running on very low muse because I am typing my book out as well!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/06/14, 03:30 pm

Rhea looked around at the four sleeping bodies slumped around the cave, their breath misting over their muzzles in the cold air. The pale she-dog stretched her wide jaws and let out a tremendous yawn, her lips pulling back to reveal her sparkling white teeth and pink gums.
Giving one last stretch of her front legs, Rhea slumped down on the cold cave floor. The young malamute cross rested her head on her fore-paws and shut her golden eyes to sleep, nuzzled cozily between Orion and Rain.

Ooc: No problem, I hope its going well ;) By the way, sorry if my spelling is a little off recently, for some reason my spell check won't work so I'm kind of guessing xP
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/06/14, 05:39 pm

Haha no worries!! I'll reply to this ASAP
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/07/14, 04:11 pm

Ooc: Sure, whenever you're ready ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/07/14, 12:50 am

Frostbite opened her eyes, but quickly shut them whenever bright sun rays reached her face. Once more she opened her eyes thinking, Wait, what? Sunlight?The dark grey body finally got up and reached the cave opening. Her icy blue eyes turned to her sleeping family and packmate, at the moment she decided to hunt. Her paws sank through the thing layer of snow and into the soggy ground, slowly her paws move through the trees. The Alphess quickly raced towards a body, the body of a rather fat elk. The elk began to flee but she was quicker, her body slammed into the elk causing it to fall. Frostbite bit it's throat so deep blood began to pour into her jaws. Her body dodged a kick and she let go and immediately spat out the blood. The elk got up and began to run, the Alphess quickly wrapped her jaws around it's leg and weighed it back down into the snow. Her body held it down and received many kicks, but the elk did not win and died. Frostbite dragged it into the cave and set it down by the other dogs, letting the aroma of the elk fill their nostrils.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/07/14, 05:53 pm

Orion was the second in the cave to wake, drifting out of a troubled sleep. His dry nose twitched with anticipation as the scent of fresh, warm meat warted around the family's domain. The Alsatian, groaning, heaved himself onto his paws, cracking his muslces ad he stretched and shaking moisture from his coat.
He greeted Frostbite wearily and padded over to the carcass in the centre of the cave. After examining the elk carefully, Orion turned to Frostbite. "Did you catch this just now?" he asked her.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/07/14, 08:48 pm

Frostbite smiled, "Yes, I just now brought it in. I thought the smell would wake you, since we haven't eaten in a while." The Alphess turned to the pups when she heard a moan from one of them. "Come on pups! We've got a long day ahead of us!" She called aloud in a motherly tone. After a quick second of though she padded towards the pups and pulled off all of there cobwebs that were stuck to their fur. The large Malamute pulled off her own and then Orions and threw all of them into the very back of the cave. "After we eat the very next river or stream we see we will stop at to get a nice drink and wash all this dry blood and Dock off." Her voice came out with very much authority, it was time for her to take control of the gang now. Frostbite pulled out a very tender and juicy part of the elk out and sat down to eat it.

Rain let out another moan as his mother pulled off his cobwebs. He rolled over and covered his eyes from the sun with his paw and tried to block out his mothers voice. It was not until then when he smelled the meat of the large elk and he stood. The now rather large wolf stretched out before racing to the elk and claiming a leg of the elk as his own. "Mom. I had a weird dream last night, it felt so real, but I wasn't even on this land. I was looking down on this area, and this strange wolf came to me. she was as bright as the stars, but her form seemed to fade away sometimes. The wolf called me Ryker, and when I told her my name she said it was Ryker. We argued about it a while. The wolf talked about how the other wolves in the sky would agree and she said the name was part of my destiny." The silver wolf looked from Orion to Frostbite, to see what they thought if his extremely odd dream.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/07/14, 03:48 pm

Rhea awoke just after Rain and sat down next to him at the carcass. Her aching wounds had kept her up most of the night, so she was feeling to under-the-weather to eat much. The white dog chewed lethargically and a hunk of meat and listened to her brothers story quietly. When he was finished, she nudged him and teased, "I guess this means you're the "Chosen One" or something, then Rain. Eh? I Suppose I'll have to bring you sacrifices and worship your divinity from now on, seeing as the star wolf said so."

"We all often have strange dreams, Rain," Orion answered as he paused from his meal, "I often have a dream where I'm chasing a deer with three heads and a purple bottom. Its peculiar and recurring, but it doesn't mean anything. It's just silly. This wof you dreamt of was wrong. You know your name."
The Alsatian was satisfied with his answer probably more than Rain was, but he didn't notice if the pup was disappointed.

Ooc: How's the book going, Kit? :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/07/14, 08:07 pm

Ooc: Oh, I am in the process of **PROCRASTINATION!!!!** Lol. That means I haven't even finished the first chapter.

Frostbite paused and carefully set her meat down, she turned to Rain. "Actually, this could mean something." Her voice was serious and she had a look of deep thought on her face. "I actually think this is a sign. If you get the same dream tonight, tell me." With that said she finished her meat. "Good Morning, Rhea!" Her voice was soft and had a hint of happiness in it. "Seren, if you do not get up now the elk will be cold!" she called.

Rain nodded, and began to eat his meat once more. He stood and sat outside in the now thin layer of snow, the sun warming his fur.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/07/14, 05:56 am

"I'm up, I'm up," Seren groaned, heaving himself into a sitting position before dragging himself towards the carcass. The pup had had a troubled sleep, but, unlike Rain, was far to tired and apathetic to tell his family about them. It was the same dream he had most nights, anyway. So why bore anyone with it?

Rhea greeted her mother with a tender lick on her muzzle and a friendly wag of her tail, "Morning mother," she yawned. 
After staying and chatting with Orion, Frostbite and Seren for a while, Rhea rose from her seat and joined Rain outside. "You look terrible," The pup teased jokily as she looked over her brother's wounds and tired expression. "Did the star wolves keep you up all night, then, Rain?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/07/14, 03:34 pm

Rain snapped, "Yes!" He rolled on his back and exposed his belly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/07/14, 04:35 pm

"Oh, calm down, grumpy," Rhea retorted, collapsing heavily on Rain's stomach, "I'm only teasing. I do honestly believe there's something special about that dream... It's probably telling you to take a bath as soon as you can. What message could be more important than that right now?! You stink, brother!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/07/14, 05:33 pm

"Gah!" He yelped in pain. He rolled his eyes and rolled out from under her. "You're one to talk. Your smell makes mine smell pleasant!" He growled, pushing by her to the sound of water. "Come on guys! I found a river we can wash in!" He called out load. Rain dove into the water and sighed as he felt all his dirtiness flow off of him. As he stood up he looked down to see his shiny grey pelt in place of the dark red one. The wolf splashed back into the water and swam around, it felt so cool and refreshing.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/07/14, 07:21 am

"Oh, lighten up, Rain, I was only joking," Rhea retorted following her brother down to a small river that stampeded wildly down one side of the mountain. Here, however, the rock had eroded away to form a clear pool where the water was still and safe to bath in. Soon the cub saw Seren bounding towards them, followed by Orion. Both Rhea and Seren slipped in together and began splashing each other playfully as Orion drank a little before washing himself clean.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/07/14, 03:41 pm

Frostbite ran after everybody else, causing a wave of water to fall on everyone. She laughed and went underwater, coming up without bloody fur.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/08/14, 08:15 am

Orion climbed nimbley out of the icy pool and managed to shake and lick most of the water from his fur. Once he was dry, the Alsatian turned back to the bathing cubs and announced in his booming voice that they were to press on. "We must try and keep as much ground between us and the Southern Pack as possible if we are to reach the new territory without complication."

After giving her brother one last splash of water in the muzzle, Rhea left Seren and clambered clumsily out of the pool and shook herself, spraying water over an unamused Orion. 

Seren followed his pale sister out onto dry land and dried himself too. "Do we have to go through the mountains, Orion," he asked, looking over the terrible region of rocky pinicles and icy fortitudes ahead of them, "It looks like a long way."

"Not all of it," came the reply, "We have to scale this one, then go through the valley until we reach-"
Orion cut off and shot a weary glance at Frostbite. "The Ice Field," the Alsatian ended in a low, serious growl.
He caught Rhea and Seren giving each other and quzzical look.
"What's that?" he heard her ask.
There was a pause. 
"I'll tell you on the way," Orion said at last, "Come on."
The northern warrior began to trudge back up the slope towards the cave where they had slept the night before.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 18/08/14, 10:12 pm

Frostbite emerged from the icy water and shook her pelt, droplets of water splashed onto the dirt. She smoothed her fur down in continuous licks until fur was no longer fluffy and damp. "Pups, I am afraid we a have a lot of land ahead of us. We really need to get going." The Alaskan Malamute called softly, her voice seemed to sing as she moved ahead slowly.

Rain splashed out of the water clumsily and yelled, "I'm coming, I'm coming! Wait for me!" He shook his fur several times until it was slightly damp. The pup bounded up the path and past her mother.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/08/14, 08:20 am

Seren and Rhea stopped playing and clambered out of the pool after their brother. after drying off a little, the two cubs began to tread casually back up the mountain path side-by-side. 
"What do you think our new home will be like?" Rhea asked her brother.
Seren shrugged. "I don't know," he said, "Big, I suppose. And snowy. Lots of places to hunt and play and sleep, and I reckon we'll be able to see the whole territory from the top of its highest peak."
There was a pause.
"But I don't know," Seren concluded. 
There was a strange, dismal feeling between the two now. Neither of them really understood it, for they had never seen their old home further south. They had know idea if this one would be better or worse off. 
They reached the cave where they saw Orion standing over the half-eaten carcass of the elk Frostbite Had caught earlier.

"We'd best finish this up as best we can and then push the remains over the edge," the Alsatian announced to the pack, "The Southern party will most likely be able to scent we've been here anyway, it depends how long they'll take to get here. But this will be a dead give-away and extra information to them on how far ahead we are. Come on, everyone have their fill."

Rhea obeyed and, along with Seren, munched another healthy portian of the kill each.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/08/14, 04:09 pm

Frostbite took a chunk of meat for herself and gulped it down quickly. She took another large one and swallowed it, then she sat down.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/08/14, 08:48 pm

Seren ripped a hind leg from the carcass and shared it with Rhea. The two licked the bone clean on the edge of the mountainside in the white sunlight, drying their fur at the same time. They each crunched a few of the bones in their powerful jaws and play-wrestled with a scrap of hide.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next