The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty Re: Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

Post by *Smoke* 02/06/14, 03:20 pm

"What're we gonna do with the girl boss?" Said the man on Vale's side with a heavy Australian accent.
"Throw her in a crate for now. We can get money from Lucas for her, I'm sure," He said, and the criminal felt two heavy arms dragging her to where she heard large metal doors opening. Oh no.

Ooc: Sorry, small amount of muse and an ice cream cone in hand :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 3 Empty Re: Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

Post by Roo12 06/06/14, 03:25 pm

Ooc: No problem. And sorry for the late reply, couldn't get on yesterday or the day before :/

Out of nowhere, as he stumbled along like a wounded rabbit, Felik was jumped by two young, weedy, terrified-looking men, a large gun held in their trembling hands. The second they went the point the weapon at the Hustler's head, he cracked the butt of his smaller gun over one of the men's head and shot the other one in the foot, stepping over them as they crumpled in agony to the ground.
Felik continued to maze through the iron fortitude until, at long last, he head the voices he had been following clearer than ever. After focusing harder, which in his current condition took tremendous effort, Felik concluded that the gang was hiding just on the other side of the steel wall that he was leaning on at that moment. Leaping back from it and careful not to make a noise, the Hustler crept along, looking for a entrance way.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/07/14, 07:03 am

Ooc: Oh, it's fine. Don't worry bout it Roo :3

Feeling a small trickle of blood on her arm where she must've damaged it by struggling earlier, Vale silently scanned her surroundings.
They were in a large storage room, with the large cargo boxes that go on ships on either side of her. Behind her wasn't much, but she did spot a far away exit sign. How convenient. If only she could actually get out.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/07/14, 04:29 pm

After staggering on for a short distance, Felik finally found an entrance way. It was plain to see that this wasn't the main door to the iron building, a fire exit or something, but that was most likely to serve in his favour more than not. Pushing the door open carefully, the Hustler found that he was hiden much better than he could have expected. All around him there stood stacks upon stacks of wooden crates, towering many feet above him and covering his tracks flawlessly.
Felik could hear the voices of the MGG members just ahead. As his criminal instincts began to kick in, he made his way around the edge of the building stealthily, approaching his targets quickly. Gun loaded and plan layed out, the Hustler stopped and hid and waited for the right moment to strike.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/07/14, 08:55 pm

Vale saw the people around her as her vision fully cleared now. The chlorophyll had taken its affect and left, leaving her senses heightened after being gone so long. The pain in her arm wasn't too severe, though it still stung like a mother.
After feeling around her legs, she noticed her ankle was slightly bent and was painful to touch. Sprained. The full analysis of her body came up with a shallow gash on her arm and a sprained left ankle.
The people in front of her were in a deep conversation on their plans, supposedly what to do with Vale during the 'Town Square Attack' as they'd labeled it. The criminal scrunched up her nose at the name, and was mockingly hurt that the police in France must think the same way of her as she does them.
"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt your little, um, evil master board meeting, but I request that you let me out of this cage," Vale said formally, doing her best to sound more intelligent and more superior than them. It was to purposely irk them and make them think she was just an associate, not a hire assassin of Lucas'.
And it worked. "Shut the trap you little twerp. Don't talk while the adults are speaking," The second in command said arrogantly. Good. Everything was going to plan.

Ooc: MUSE SPARK. That is what I am calling it from now on XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/07/14, 05:48 am

Ooc: Fair enough. I think I had one of those too xDD

The Hustler was dangerously close to where Vale was being held. His eyes were as sharp and keen as a hunting hawk as he spied and stalked lopsidedly towards them, having to drag his injured leg behind him. Suddenly, one of the thugs left the circle of the group and paced casually over towards Felik without even knowing he was there. If it hadn't been for the shadows and the enormous amount of barrels and cargo crates scattered around the outside of the iron building, the Hustler would've been spotted instantly.
When the thug reached the corrigatted wall, only a few feet to the left of Felik, in the open, he reached into his poket and pulled out a packet of cigarettes and proceeded to light one. At that moment, he happened to glance to his side and see Felik lurking in the shadows next to him. Before he could scream out, Felik grabbed him by the neck with one arm and cover his nose and mouth with the opposite hand. Dragging him behind the various objects hiding them, the Hustler pinned the man firmly to the concrete floor, pulled out his knife and held it to the struggling man's throat. He had already turned red for lack of oxygen as Felik slowly sufforcated him. With a firm flick of his arm, he plunged the blade into the thug's throat, restraning him until he was certain he was dead.

"Jarek?" 
Felik's head shot up as a woman's voice, coarse and impatient, penetrated the stagnent, bloody air around the enormous building. Footsteps began thudding cautiously towards his  hiding place. His cover was blown. Getting slowly to his feet, the Hustler slid his knife back into his boot and replaced it with his gun. 
The Warehouse exploded into to a frenzy of chaos, bullets firing every direction, creating a noise that grew louder with each time it echoed back into itself. Felik was evading the MGG like a bat evades sunlight. most of the gang were wounded by the criminal's gun. One man, not Jarek, lay dead and bleeding on the floor already. 
Where the hell is Vale, anyway?! The Hustler thought in a panic, praying that he doesn't hit her.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/14, 03:36 pm

Vale gritted her teeth as the bulky arms of the leader tried to rip her arm out of her socket. As soon as bullets began flying through the area he had ran over to her and taken her out, certain they were here for her. Of course, he didn't know they was a who, and that who was probably very pissed off.
Pretending to be weak and bruised up (she may be the latter, but definitely not weak) Vale stumblingly followed him. Once they got near the exit door, Vale stood up and kicked the man harshly behind his right knee.
He was sent down to the floor where Vale kicked him down and twisted his arm back to get his hand off of hers. Now at the risk of breaking his arm, the leader stopped struggling and didn't make a move with the gun in his left hand.
The criminal quickly grabbed it, pointing it at his head. "What do you work for?" She questioned, feeling her sides burning from being pushed too much after she had been captured.
"I-I, we work for ourselves! We don't have an employer," He said, but Vale could easily spot the lie in his voice. "I never said you worked for a person!" Vale said, pushing him down a bit more with her foot.
The man shrieked from the horrid stretching feeling in his arm.
"Now, tell me who you work for or you die like the rest of your little gang," Vale hissed through her teeth.
"It-It's the Aristocrats! They gave us money to trick Lucas into thinking they weren't a problem anymore!" He admitted, finally valuing his life.
Vale growled under her breath, pissed that the aristocrats have found another way into her life. Shoving the man down with a loud crack from his arm, Vale put the gun in her empty holster and stood up now. The pain in her sides made her easily feel her heart pumping, and she could hear it in her ears.
Her breathing was heavy and the gash in her arm was stinging like a mother.
She needed to find Felik before she passed out, or she'd be a goner, just like Leana.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/08/14, 04:23 pm

The onslaught continued for what seemed to Felik like hours, bullets flying back and fourth from each person. Three bodies now lay unmoving on the floor in a pool of blood. Though the MGG had failed to hit the Hustler yet, he was tiring fast as energy flowed out of him with every passing moment. 
Suddenly, a frantic voice cried: "He's over there! Behind those barrels!"
The next moment, Felik could feel nothing but an agonising pain shooting up his left arm that had been exposed to fire at the right angle. It seemed that one of the MMG's bullets had, at last, struck him, burrying itself deep into his shoulder, making his arm go limp and cry out in pain. With blurred vision, he spied five or so figures dashing towards his hiding place. He didn't have a bullet left for all of them.
Managing to think fast, Felik stepped back an slammed himself against the iron barrels he had been hiding behind, a twenty-foot stack of them, dislodging one of the bottom ones. The tower tumbled in slow motion. As it did so, it grazed the corner of another twenty-foot stack and both toppled down onto the petrified gang members bellow. The steel, stagnent room was filled with cries and the clamour of oil drums hitting a concrete floor. Then, all was silent.
Felik slumped against the wall, the pain in his arm returning as it jarred roughly. After collecting himself for a few seconds, the Huslter pushed on, stumbling towards a metal container where he could here voices over the ringing in his ears.
"Vale!" he called in a hoarse, slurred voice.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/08/14, 12:18 am

Immediately her thoughts snapped from the man crying in agony from his shoulder to that one voice, after the deafening ruckus. It was pained, it was coarse.... it was just like hers.
"Felik!" Vale almost screamed, searching for him desperately, as fast as she could with a sprained ankle. After a few frantic moments of searching for him, the orphan finally found the son who was willing to break the law to save his father's life.
She quickly bent down to his level and took her jacket off, pressing it tightly against what seemed to be a bullet wound. Grabbing her phone out of the pocket, she looked at Felik.
"Please, wait just a little bit longer. Lucas will be coming any second now," She said, on the verge of tears after she told the fore-mentioned man the situation in only a few sentences. Her throat began choking up and she needed to get help before she cracked down.
"Please, just stay awake, okay? You're all I've really got, Felik."

Ooc: I was thinking after Felik's reply she tell him that she loves him. Not necessarily romantically, but like 'I couldn't live without you' kind of love' :3
Did we plan to eventually make them be romantic? I kind of like them like this. Not romantic, but almost soul mate close c:
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/08/14, 04:18 pm

"How come it had to take all this to happen for you to admit that," Felik awkwardly joked before bursting into a coughing fit. He spat out a mouthful of blood onto the floor and leaned back on one of the oil drums lying on the floor. His whole body ached, except the arm that had been shot, from which he could feel nothing but a dull throbbing.

Ooc: I agree :3 I feel like it's fun with it just being hinted at and nothing actually happening, them just the best friendsy types as apposed to romantic types.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/08/14, 08:15 pm

Vale almost laughed at Felik's lame attempt at a joke before he started coughing. She carefully tried to picked up his head and put it on her leg so it would be elevated.
"Because now I know that you'd pretty much die for me, Felik. I love you, so you need to stay awake, okay? Just do your best to block out the pain," Vale said, tears finally escaping her eyes as she said the three words that she hadn't said truthfully for over three years.

Ooc: Yeah, I definitely agree. Me and you get enough awkward couple time with Tarlio and Luna. OH! Speaking of, we should continue that soon, since there isn't much going on in the wolf rp.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/08/14, 03:28 am

Felik could just hear Vale's words over the roaring in his ears, but had no energy to reply. He let his head be pulled back and closed his eyes, letting his wariness over-power him. His vision faded from the enormouse steel and concrete room to back in their home in Paris.The sofa and wooden floorboards, TV and beds; he saw Vale and Frayer giggling at each other like mother and daughter. He felt Sable pressing her fury her head into his forehead. Then, to Felik's astonishment, the dog nuzzled his ear and barked words to him: "Stay awake!"
The Hustler jolted out of his dream and found himself back in the warehouse once more, Vale leaning over him still. "Alright," he managed to mumble, though who he was talking to he was not sure, "I'll stay awake."

Ooc: So true x3 Yeah we do, we still have that thread with Tarlio and Oran, but I can adopt another wolf in Luna's pack so you can rp Luna too :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/08/14, 08:57 am

A smile came to Vale's face when Sable barked loudly into Felik's ear. It was nice to see a familiar sight after what had just happened.
Loud banging ensued, of doors being thrown open as if they were kicked in. Lucas must have brought a squad, with the way the shuffling of feet echoed in the warehouse.
"Over here!" Vale exclaimed, not necessarily worried if it wasn't Lucas.
But it was. He had came in through the doors with military-like people, guns and camo and all. Lucas was smiling until he saw the sight of the two criminals. Even he couldn't find a way to put in a sly comment.

Ooc: Time skip?
And yeah, that would actually be cool. Maybe you could adopt Andy, Luna's best friend :3 I was thinking that Oburoka keeps trying for puppies with Luna, but for some reason she can't get prego my eggo X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/08/14, 08:02 am

Felik hardly reacted to the clashing of the help as Lucas announced his arrival. He was still dipping in and out of conciousness. All his senses were distorted. The Hustler could do nothing but to let anyone direct him to safety.

Ooc: Yeah sure. Shall I do it or you?
That's a good idea. I filled out the form here: https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t351p30-the-un-rped-wolves-of-the-true-ice-pack-they-are-adoptable#18612
but Kit also wants her along with Trio. We'll be able to work something out :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/08/14, 11:50 am

Ooc: Sure, it would probably be best from Felik's POV like if he was just waking up or something.
I replied to the adoption thread :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/08/14, 08:17 pm

Ooc: Okay, I'll reply when I have a bit more muse ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/08/14, 01:50 pm

Ooc: Alright, I'm good with that :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/09/14, 01:15 pm

The first thing that came back to Felik was the throbbing numbness of his left arm. It didn't hurt exactly, it just didn't feel quite right, like the feeling of ones teeth after a visit to the dentist; it felt cleaner and healthier than before, but nonetheless brutily pulled and scubbed at until it felt ready to peel of his body and fall limply to the floor. 
The second thing came to him much more graduly, as he began to hear the steady, consistant bleep - bleep -bleep of some machine close by. As it continued, growing louder and less barable as the seconds tick painfully by, muted voices began to climb into his ears, none of them recognisable yet, but strangley comforting against the pinging and plopping of appliances.
Eventually, his vision began to fade in, replacing the endless darkness of unconciousness with the shocking, brilliant whitness of a hospital ceiling. He took a deep breath inwards, then outwards, feeling as though he hadn't breathed (or moved) for centuries. Moaning and licking his wrinkled lips, the Hustler tried to talk, ask who was there or where he was, but his throat was too dry to let anything but a rasping sigh followed by a couple of surpressed coughs.

Ooc: Sorry, I know its not my best, I could probably do better on the weekend, but this has waited long enough. I've gone back to school now, so my activity and rp has been a bit patchy recently :/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/09/14, 03:47 pm

Ooc: Don't worry, it's the same for me.

Lucas had been busy talking in a hushed manner over the phone for the past hour. He was cleaning up the warehouse incident. As far as the doctors at this hospital knew, Felik was attacked by a gang of thugs who had tried to do, erm, less than honorable things to Vale.
For three days after Felik got patched up, Vale was allowed to leave her own hospital room only to come to his. She hasn't left it for anything other than the bathroom and much needed food. She refrained form eating, scared Felik would wake any moment and she wouldn't be here. You could, from the bags under her eyes and her naturally small frame being even smaller. Her injuries didn't help either. It killed Lucas to see her like this. It was just like Josh all over again. The weeks after he'd shot her and left had broken the poor girl, and she almost died of starvation more than once.
However, Lucas' eyes snapped from the sleeping girl to Felik when he saw him moving. Lucas shut his phone, not caring about the idiotic druggie on the other end. The usually sarcastic and uncompassionate man walked over to Felik's beside and looked down at him.
"How are you feeling, Felik?" He asked seriously sitting down in the chair Vale sometimes sat down in. Now she was in an arm chair on the right of her accomplice's bed, sleeping peacefully.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/09/14, 01:04 pm

"Lucas?" Felik wheezed, recognising his voice. "What the hell are you doing here?" 
The Hustler's tone was less threatening and more sacastic. He had no idea how much Lucas had done for Vale and him, and a jealous dislike for his accomplice's cousin still burned strongly.

Ooc: Are you at school too then? :/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/09/14, 03:24 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I started 8th grade on Aug. 28 ;~;

"I'm looking after Vale, mostly. You've been out of it for about a week and I've been cleaning everything up," Lucas answered truthfully.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/09/14, 04:09 pm

"Vale... where is Vale?" Felik noticed his voice was barely audioble because of an oxygen mask covering his mouth and nose. Pulling it off, he asked louder, "Where's Vale?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/09/14, 06:02 pm

"Put the mask back on. She's over in the chair, sleeping," The man pointed over to the unconscious and very unhealthy woman.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/09/14, 01:29 pm

Felik looked desparately looked over to where Lucas was pointing and saw the sleeping Valentina. "She looks almost as bad as me," Felik said, more with concern than humour, though he tried to hide it.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/09/14, 02:35 pm

"That's because she is. She only gets like this when she's really scared. She did it after Josh left her," Lucas said, his eyes resting on the sleeping girl with empathy.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next