The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 20/10/14, 07:05 pm

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Sagevi10

The handsome tom was running through memories in his mind, unable to control which ones came and which ones went. There was Stripepaw, his sister, and his own apprentice Mistlepaw swirling around and he wasn't able to grasp onto any of them. On the outside, however, his tail was twitching in his sleep. This was usually how his nightmares went. He always lost control. He knew what that meant but he only thought about the terrible dreams when he was in them. He preferred to avoid any flaw he could.
Even though Sagevine was indeed very arrogant and self-important, he cared for others. And therefore picturing his apprentice being drowned by Stripepaw, and Emeraldstreak already dead on the shore of the river was very unsettling. The two he most cared about and the one he felt most guilty for were what plagued his dreams almost nightly.
His tail twitched constantly as he slept, and soon the sage-eyed tom stirred awake. He begrudgingly opened his lids and look around the small marsh clearing to see what had woken him up. Silence was the only thing to greet him. Wait, silence? Sagevine set his guard up now, standing up with his hackles raised half-way. A cat was nearby and it had sent the birds away.
Who is there?" Sagevine growled, annoyed that a cat had interrupted his sleep and did not announce themselves right away.

Ooc: I said this wasn't going to be fancy.... I lied.....
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty Re: When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

Post by Kit 20/10/14, 09:31 pm

ooc: Sorry it's not is npretty as yours, I am on my phone.

Stormstrikes ears swiveled as she heard a voice, and crouched down. She followed it and looked through a patch of undergrowth, it was Sagevine. Immediately a plan unfolded in her brain, and she moved closer to the Tom in the undergrowth. "Boo!!!!!" She yelled as she leaped out of the bushes and at the Tom.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) Empty Re: When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 21/10/14, 03:20 pm

Ooc: It's okay ;p

"Gah!" Sagevine yelled, backing up too fast and tripping over his own feet. He landed heavily on his hind quarters and realized who had spooked him. The handsome tom's eyes narrowed at Stormstrike, perturbed at the thought of being frightened like a kit.
He licked his fur down on his chest quickly and lowered his hackles. "You didn't see anything," Sagevine said in a teasing tone. It would probably be best to treat it as a joke and not that he'd thought Stripepaw had come back from the dead to kill him.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/10/14, 05:08 pm

ѕтσямѕтяιкє ωαѕ ℓαυgнιиg ѕσ нαя∂, ѕнє нα∂ ∂яσρρє∂ тσ тнє gяσυи∂. "ι ∂ι∂и'т тнιик ιт ωσυℓ∂ ωσяк тнαт ωєℓℓ!" ѕнє ѕαι∂ αfтєя ѕнє тσσк α вяєαтн, нєя ѕι∂єѕ ѕтιℓℓ нєανιиg. "ωнαт αяє уσυ тαℓкιиg αвσυт? ι ∂ι∂ит ѕєє α тнιиg, вєѕι∂єѕ тнє gяαѕѕ αи∂ ωєє∂ѕ." тнє gяєу fємαℓє ѕмιℓє∂, αи∂ иυ∂gє∂ ѕαgєνιиє ιи αи αттємρт тσ gєт нιм вα¢к σи нιѕ ραωѕ. "уσυ αяєи'т нυят αяє уσυ?" ѕтσямѕтяιкє αѕкє∂ fιиαℓℓу, вυт тнєяє ωαѕ σиℓу α тιиу вιт σf ѕσfтиєѕѕ ιи нєя νσι¢є.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/10/14, 07:49 pm

"I'm quite alright. You just.... startled me," Sagevine not exactly smoothly replied. He stood back up easily with the nudge from the she-cat.
"What are you doing out this way anyhow? I thought you were on patrol," Sagevine meowed to get the topic off of his embarrassing reaction.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/10/14, 08:27 pm

Stormstrike grew red and meowed, "Does it really matter?" She sighed, "So we are out here now, what do you want to do?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/10/14, 02:04 pm

"Well, I did want to sleep you know," Sagevine meowed, the exhaustion from midnight patrol coming back.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/10/14, 07:31 pm

Stormstrike smiled, "Okay, go to sleep. Just don't sleep too long." She paused and mumbled, 'I guess I can take a nap too. I will be soooo bored though." The grey female sighed dramatically, before walking a little ways away.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/10/14, 06:16 am

Sagevine faltered in his steps as the she-cat began to walk away. "S-Stormstrike, I don't want to go back to sleep, it's fine, really."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/10/14, 03:44 pm

Stormstrike whipped around and meowed excitedly, "I was hoping you'd say that!" She bounded towards him as fast as she could, but she jerked to the side and skidded in front of him so she could face him."What do you want to do?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/10/14, 04:49 pm

"Um." Sagevine was off-taken by the she-cat's excitement. Then he realized that other than her spunky attitude, he knew almost nothing about her.
"Well, we could have a competition of something," He challenged.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/10/14, 06:07 pm

"Okay, good idea. Like a race or something?" She said, her voice slightly rushed. Stormstrike took a deep breath, "Sorry, I've been acting a bit too immature. It's just I've been sooo bored lately I haven't had much fun."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/10/14, 03:58 pm

"It's alright. I've been bored myself. We can race, but I'm not the fastest cat in the forest," Sagevine admitted.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/10/14, 10:44 pm

"It's not like we are in Windclan." She smiled. "Okay, how about we race to the other side of the territory, or is that to far."

Low muse
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/10/14, 08:48 am

"I can do that," Sagevine meowed with a shrug. He looked in the direction of the other border and turned around.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/10/14, 09:13 am

"Okay." She meowed, positioning her body next to his.
"Ready. Go!" Stormstrike shot off like a rocket, her paws barely touching the ground. The female began to slow down some, realizing her energy level was declining.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/10/14, 02:38 pm

Sagevine was taken off guard when the she-cat bolted from his side. But he recovered quickly and was soon catching up to her. With a sick smile, he surpassed Stormstrike when she began to slow down.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/11/14, 05:19 pm

Bump :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/11/14, 04:22 pm

OMG I AM SO SORRRYYYY!!!!! Smokey!!! I have been inactive because of laziness. I feel terrible about it. I am trying to get my muse back up, I feel slightly 'renewed' at the moment.

Stormstrike felt a surge of energy as her competitive mind took over and she took off. She blew passed him yelling, "Don't fall for my tricks!" The female laughed but did not turn back to face Sagevine, she ran like her life depended on it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/11/14, 12:47 pm

Ooc: It's fine Kit :3 Just try to get back on track is all I ask ;3

Sagevine narrowed his eyes at the she-cat. She was not going to win! He was surged with new energy, his legs moving faster than they probably ever have underneath him.
It took him a minute, but soon he caught up to Stormstrike, but he couldn't go any faster. He pulled up to her side and gave her a wink. "You miss me?" He asked over the howling wind in his ears.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 10/11/14, 04:00 pm

"Maybe," she replied and skidded to a stop as the scent of the border came upon her. "Tie?" Stormstrike said, looking up at him with her happy, glowing, teal colored eyes.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/11/14, 12:58 pm

Sagevine couldn't keep the happy look off his muzzle when he replied, "Tie."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/11/14, 03:20 pm

Stormstrike smiled back and kept her soft gaze on him. Her smile was huge, "I think you would have won if it we were running a little farther. You ran way faster than I had expected, not that I thought you were a slow runner. You are actually a little bit faster than I am," The gray female new she wanted to compliment him in something different than how fast he was, but she blushed when she realized she was just rambling. on. "Uh, sorry. I think I had my point across a while ago."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/11/14, 06:17 pm

"Nah, not too long ago. Just a couple of moons," Sagevine teased the she-cat. "But thank you. I don't do a whole lot of running, so I doubt I would have lasted longer than you," He sort of complimented her back.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/11/14, 04:55 pm

Stormstrike blushed at the small compliment. " You, know I don't really get complimented much. I was abused by my parents when I was a kit, so it is hard to gain my confidence. I just try to act normal about everything, like its no big deal, but it's done quite a bit of damage to me. So I take any compliment very seriously." She said, biting back tears, she was getting used to making herself cry, making herself feel bad.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next