The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty Re: When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 15/11/14, 09:40 pm

"Oh," Sagevine meowed. "I'm sorry, I never knew that. But my compliment was serious. You're probably a better fisher than me too," He tried to lighten the mood.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke) - Page 2 Empty Re: When the Birds Go Silent (Private; Kit + Smoke)

Post by Kit 16/11/14, 11:16 am

"Mmm.... I think you are better than I am. Fishing doesn't worl tot advantage all the time." She smiled, a little bit surprised by him trying to brighten up the moment instead of questioning her about everything.
"Anyways, what have you been up to lately?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/11/14, 07:16 pm

"Nothing much, really. Finishing up Mistlepaw's training is my main focus as of right now. No she-cats left for me too woo," Sagevine joked, referring to his player status that he was more than aware of.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/11/14, 08:58 pm

Stormstrike chuckled, "I am sure that will change." She nudged him slightly and smiled. "You are so lucky to have an apprentice. It's so boring, just going on patrols. Nobody seems to match my personality, it gets boring and lonely." A snowflake landed on her nose, causing her to sneeze and shiver, then more fell. The female shrunk up close to Sagevine to keep her warm and said, "Can we find shelter? We are far from camps and I'm cold."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/11/14, 09:37 pm

"Yeah, I think I saw a hollowed tree just ack there," He meowed, pressing against the she-cat and turning around. He didn't mind this closeness. It was... comforting.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/11/14, 09:50 pm

"Okay, that sounds good." She looked up and smiled, enjoying his closeness. The mood was perfect, she loved Sagevine so much, she wished she could tell him. Stormstrike stood and ran towards the tree he had mentioned, so she wouldn't freeze in that moment. She leaped gracefully into the tree and curled up unti a ball in the tight, yet warm space.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 12:50 pm

Sagevine closely followed the she-cat to the tree. He climbed into the hollowed part and laid down, pressing against Stormstrike to keep her warm.
"This is really early for snow, huh?" He mumbled.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/14, 01:07 pm

"I guess." She said, blushing as he pressed against her. "I'm glad you're here though, I probably woyld be frozen by now." Stormstrike said with a small smile, pressing against him as well. The female purred slightly and rested her head in her paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 01:16 pm

"Yeah, I guess being warm is better than being an icicle," Sagevine joked, resting his head on his paws and purring as well.

Ooc: I am very awkward with romantic rping, so this is just a heads up. Ask Meg (SmokewhisperxBumblestar) and Roo (TarlioxLuna), they will tell I have awkward writing.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/14, 01:22 pm

Ooc: haha, I understand. Do you want my cat to make the first move?

Stormstrike chuckled, her beautiful warm eyes were flowing with happiness. "I love snow though, I just have to get used to it first." The female looked outside the den, and noticed the flurry had grown worse.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 01:28 pm

Ooc: Lol, yeah since she's the one with the more powerful feelings.

"Yeah," Sagevine started. "I like snow too, except that all the prey starts hiding. I like it better than sweltering heat, at least."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/14, 01:35 pm

"Anybody does..." She said. Stormstrike sighed and smiled, "I uh, I have to tell you something.ive had this huge crush on you ever since I met you, and well, this day has been like a dream come true." Her cheeks grew red to where it was noticable, and she licked his cheek.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 04:43 pm

Ooc: I just got a laser pointer for my cat. Best. Idea. EVER.

Sagevine was taken off guard by the she-cat. He had never really thought of her in that way, to be honest. He looked at her as a friend, but recently he'd been happy whenever they talked. He knew what it was like to have a crush, and he had no idea that he hadn't seen it before now.
"I like you too," Sagevine purred, returning the lick on Stormstrike's blushing cheek.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/14, 04:47 pm

Ooc: Haha nice! My mom is making spaghetti, yummy.

"Oh my gosh, you don't know how good that felt. I have had a crush on you for 13 moons. Do you know how hard it is to hold that in?" She said with a laugh, her cheeks still red from the moment. "I fell in love with you, and I couldn't even tell you. Is that crazy?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 05:00 pm

Ooc: I love spaghetti X3

"Well I didn't even realize I fell for you until today. Is that crazy?" Sagevine meowed, nudging his head against Stormstrike.

Ooc: When do you want to do the time skip?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/14, 05:06 pm

"Mm... No."

Time Skippy. Skip all the yucky crap.

Ooc: Does that answer your question? I figured we should get it over with. Spaghetti is one of my fav.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/14, 06:02 pm

Bumper boat
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/11/14, 07:54 pm

Ooc: Lol. Where do you want to pick it up from?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/11/14, 07:57 pm

Ooc: Just them beginning to leave. My head hurts, I have to do 17 note cards by tomorrow for Social Studies. I have six
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/11/14, 05:29 pm

Ooc: Nice.

Sagevine opened his green eyes, the cold reminding him where he was. He looked next to him and began to purr happily when he saw Stormstrike. He nudged her with his paw a bit, "We need to get back to camp, the snow's letting up."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/11/14, 09:10 pm

"Mmm. Okay, sounds good." She said with a smile, this day was unbelievable. Stormstrike reluctantly stepped out and shivered at the touch of the fresh snow. She licked the toms muzzle gently, before movig a few steps forward.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/11/14, 10:23 am

Sagevine followed Stormstrike out of the temporary den, the cold hitting his far hard. He began heading to the direction of the camp.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/11/14, 03:42 pm

Stormstrike padded along closely with her new mate. "Are you hungry?" She asked when they reached camp, gazing over at the fesh kill pile.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/11/14, 10:08 am

Sagevine thought for a moment, feeling a slight pain in his stomach. He nodded, "Yeah, let's grab something really quick."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/11/14, 09:36 am

Bump
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next