The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke)

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke)

Post by Roo12 26/10/14, 06:15 am

Bumpsies ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Single Cabin, A Common Goal (Private for Now; Roo & Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 26/10/14, 08:41 am

Ooc: Sorry! X3

Brooke listened in very closely to the conversation going on outside, and didn't notice when Elliot started to fidget some. She leaned back against the wall and narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what they were talking about when Elliot asked his question.
"I'm guessing they didn't find Rowan or Fiver. No one likes Meredith- no surprise there. And as for the list.... I'm not sure. It could be some sort of sacrifice thing," Brooke explaine dunder her beath, loud enough to only Elliot would hear.

Ooc: I kept typing Eiji instead of Elliot .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/10/14, 10:24 am

Ooc: Lol, no probs x3

Elliot looked at her with a worried expression, "You think these nutters are that... nutty?" he said, not being able to find a better explanation, "Maybe it's just a list for chores that no-one wants to do."
Elliot knew he was only trying to reassure himself. He was still worrying about Fiver and Rowan, though it seemed they hadn't been found yet. He had to get out and away from here and find them as soon as he could.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/10/14, 02:33 pm

Brooke shook her head, closing her eyes. "The way they're talking about it, it can't be something as simple as bad chores," She said to Elliot.
Suddenly, she heard rustling at the entrance to the tent. She opened her eyes to see the female leader returning. She subtly started to pull on her ties. She really didn't like this woman. She put the girl on edge.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/10/14, 07:32 pm

Elliot glared at the woman who had just entered, but was met with nothing but a sickening grin.
"You two are coming with me," she spat before two men entered at the click of the woman's fingure and bent down beside Elliot and Brooke, untieing their bindings. Elliot was hoisted up by his shoulder and pushed towards the entrance, his hands betting restrapped by the man's strong hands.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/01/15, 06:01 pm

Brooke tried to shake the man who had grabbed her shoulder roughly off, but his grip tightened and she decided not to push it. She didn't want to make them think she needed more guards; she'd never get out then.
Brooke and Elliot were pulled along through the camp, she supposed it was. There were tents, a real building here and there. It looked like it used to be a summer camp of some kind. She remembered hearing about one a few years back out in this area, but she didn't go and find out exactly where.
What started alarming her was a cage at the very end of the path. It wasn't the cage itself, but rather what was inside it. Now she was struggling against the guard, her heartbeat accelerating. She didn't want to be one-on-one with that thing.
"Why the hell do you have a zombie in a cage?!" She spat out to the leader.
The leader shrugged. "Simple reasons. To motivate our people, keep them in line. And to deal with law-breakers. That girl in there now? Shot a man. He's not dead, but she is. Once there's a new dead, we headshot the last one. We never have more than one."

Ooc: Ta-da! What do you think of my awesome idea? I got it from watching Z-Nation.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/15, 06:48 am

Ooc: Awesome idea! I've not seen Z-nation, but is it the sequal to World War Z or something? x3

Elliot gagged as the smell of rotting flesh and who knows what else wafted from the shaking cage where the zombie flung itself around, begging for fresh food.
"You're sick," he croaked through the gobs of spit he was choking out, "What the hell is wrong with you and this place?!"
"Oh, shut him up will you?" The leader sighed at the man dragging Elliot along. He hadn't time to retaliate as his vision became watery and blurred and a sharp pain shot through his skull and down his shaking spine. His guard had given at blow to the back of his head, so strong that the boy was hardly concious.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/15, 08:21 am

Ooc: Um, sort of. It's a tv show on Netflix, so you could check it out if Netflix is over there. I went to Paris during the summer and it said that Netflix had not reached that part of the world yet, so I don't know ;~;

Brooke stopped struggling when Elliot's guard shut him up with his boot. The leader executed all commands here. It made sense in the current situation, but it made her a dictator. And dictators only had eyes for their own future.
The dictator-leader looked at Brooke expectantly now, as if thinking that she would try to help her companion. But Brooke wasn't an idiot, she stood rock-still and took all emotion from her face when she looked at the dictator.
"What do you plan to do with us?" Brooke asked in a calm, steel voice.

Ooc: Yo came up with the original plan for this, so go ahead and go home free with this X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6