The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~

Post by *Smoke* 10/03/17, 04:59 pm

Fadedstripe located the kits, and put them into a small little burrow area. It took a few moments and his entire body was tense, trying to listen for Klaus and his apprentice.
Klaus nodded at Starlingpaw, a feeling of comradery he hadn't felt in ages. He braced himself and sprang at the hawk when it was low enough and tried to swipe at them. His powerful jaws tugged onto the hawk's wing and with his back paws he tried to keep the talons away from his stomach.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~ - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~

Post by Searisha 29/03/17, 07:32 am

Starlingpaw watched as Klaus lunged at the hawk. He had a good clamp on the bird, keeping it just low enough for her to have a clear shot at it's chest. "Crouch low..." She whispered, lowering down. Tips that her mentor had given her previously echoed in her mind. " Lock your eyes on the target."

The chest of the bird never stopped moving and the hawk flapped it's wings. The silver tabby flexed her toes, unseathing her claws. "Pounce!" She gave herself the signal and lifted off. Her ears were filled with nothing but the sound of the hawk's screeches and the wind whipping her fur.The she-cats paws struck the bird heavily on it's breast, the flurry of feather to the ground.

ooc: sorry this is not the best of posts, I'm a little rusty.
Searisha
Searisha

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2