The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Kit 11/02/14, 06:00 pm

Frostbites muzzle brushed up against her son, Seren. " You'll get it soon. If you want any extra help I can help you. By the way, don't worry about it, I had trouble when I was learning too." She whispered licking his forehead.

Rain sprinted to the meat, shoving harshly past his sister. He filled his mouth with meat chunks and began to practically inhale them.

Splinter moved slowly to the food. He took a few chunks and ate them slowly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 5 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 12/02/14, 11:25 am

Seren let himself take comfort from his mother far o moment, but then pushed away as he caught the sight of Rhea teasing him a little way ahead. "I can do it by myself, mom."

"Seren," Orion growled scoldingly at the little grey pup, "Don't snap at your mother like that. If you need help, then except it."

Rhea turned back from Seren as Rain pushed past her, and she gave him a threatening growl and a small nip on the tail, but left him to eat his food. She chose a huge hunk of deer meat from the pile and began to gnaw on it quietly.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 02:21 pm

Frostbite noticed Rhea before Serens words, so she understood. " Rhea. There is no need to tease him. You know you can't do EVERYTHING right either. Seren, just let me know if you need help and you shouldn't feel ashamed about it." She barked in a scolding tone towards rhea and a softer tone to Seren. The female ate her share of meat.

Rain finished his meat before trotting over to rhea. " How dare you eat my meat?! You rude stranger!" He yapped tugging on her ear.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/02/14, 03:25 pm

Rhea wagged her tail and batted her brothers head with her paw. "Be gone, pack dog. You don't wanna mess with me!"

Orion smiled at the pups playing. These kind of games were good fighting practice, as well as learning a respectable dog's social boundaries, and how far is too far. 

Seren licked his mom on the nose and shot a smug look at Rhea, who tried to take no notice, but was obviously annoyed with being told off. He grabbed a piece of meat and gnawed it absentmindedly for a while.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 03:31 pm

Rain chuckled " Oh, but I already am." He attemp to tackle her.

Splinter laid against his brother and gnawed on his meat.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/02/14, 03:45 pm

Rhea fought back as she was pinned to the ground and fought enthusiastically, but a little lazily as she was tired from the training and hunting.

Orion finished his food and stood in front of the pups. "Alright, you two," he barked light-heartedly, "That's enough. Now pups, its up to you whether we do more training now, or have a nap first and more later. What will it be?"

Seren leaped up instantly, "I don't need a nap, Orion! I can keep going right now!"

Rhea stopped biting on Rain's ear and pushed him off. She sprinted up beside Seren and sprung onto his back, making him stagger and growl with frustration.
"Me too, Orion. I don't want to go to bed yet."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 03:47 pm

Splinter howled " Training!"

Rain jumped into place with his siblings " only if we practice fighting."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/02/14, 03:52 pm

Orion eyed the pups suspiciously. "I don't know. What do you think, Frostbite?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 03:59 pm

" I think we should practice fight training. I'll train splinter and Seren." She barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/02/14, 04:03 pm

"Very well," Orion said, "Rain, Rhea, came with me."
Orion walked over to the edge of the stream that ran around the clearing of their home. 

Rhea followed excitedly, tripping over her own paws as she ran to where Orion was waiting. Finally some fun lessons.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 04:06 pm

Rain bounced quickly after rhea and Orion.

Frostbite lead Seren and splinter in the other direction.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/02/14, 04:18 pm

Once both pups were at his paws, gazing up at him with intrigue, Orion began the lesson. "Fighting is a vital part of our way of life, especially during these dark days. We have managed to find a haven to raise you pups in, out of danger from the southern armies, which is just what we could hope for. And, before your father and I parted, he leading the Northern armies into battle and me leaving with your mother and the duty of keeping her safe, he told me, "Orion, you are my finest soldier and my finest friend. That is why I trust you to take care of my family, and raise my pups to be as fine a dog as you and their mother".
And that is what I intend on doing. So listen up!"

Rhea watched with fascination as Orion first demonstrated to her and Rain how to look as threatening as you can. She copied him to almost perfection, bristling her fur, baring her teeth, drawing herself up to the highest of heights and letting out a deep, rumbling growl.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 04:38 pm

Rain copied rhea perfectly, he made sure of it. " Can you tell me what my father looks like." He asked randomly, this question had been haunting him for a while.

Frostbite sat down " I need your full attention pups. Now, I think you know that me, Orion, and the rest of your pack have been fighting just so you can live. What I expect is full respect from you to everybody in your pack, including me and Orion. I trust that you will only use these skills for your pack and not against them. If you agree to this I will move further." She barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/02/14, 04:55 pm

Seren stood straight and proud, "I would serve the Pack of Frozen River with my life, mother," he recited nobly.

Orion was taken a little aback by the pup's question, but when he came to, he relaxed from his fighting stance and sat down in the grass by the stream.
"Well," the Alsatian began, taking a deep breath inwards, "He is certainly a magnificent beast, larger than life with thick, golden-brown fur. He was a husky of sorts, but many claim that he bears the blood of the wolves of old. The beasts you hear about in stories and fables, do you remember? Of course, that's most likely not true. But if you were to see him, you'd have a hard time not seeing the resemblance."
The Northern soldier looked down at the two pups beside him, gazing up at their teacher with awe.

Rhea fantasized about the Pack of the Frozen River. It was just then that a deep and rather painful longing to be a part of that pack stabbed at her heart. She wanted to fight alongside her brave, strong pack-mates, beside her mother and brothers, and Orion... And her father.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/02/14, 05:15 pm

" He-He sounds MAGNIFICENT!" he yipped loudly. Though he soon seemed sad, as though disappointed in a way.

Splinter nodded " Of course I would agree!"

Frostbite smiled " Okay. We will start at basics. We shall learn how to make yourselves appearpowerful and fierce. It is common in all dogs who fight." she barked. His mother stood up and stretched to her full highth. She growled and snarled, her fangs were showing and her fur was spiked up.

Splinter at this stared in complete silence, his eyes were covered in fear, but that disappeared as his mother went back to normal.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/14, 02:03 pm

Orion smiled, "He was, young one. He was powerful and brave and intelligent and kind. And magnificent. Not to mention the best leader in all the Dog Kingdoms. 
"But enough of your father for now. We must get back to training."

Rhea didn't say anything as training resumed and Orion taught them to look your opponent in the eye to intimidate them, and how to display your mood, skill and seriousness through body language. She copied Orion's demonstrations fine, but now her mind was back in her dream-place, where she was running again with her father's pack, taking back the territory that they once called home from the southern packs.

Seren copied his mother's moves perfectly. As he was the largest of the four pups, he did look quite threatening.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/14, 04:27 pm

Rain nodded quietly, he couldn't believe his father was really that great. He copied the moved just as well as Rhea. " This is WAY better than hunting." He howled.

Splinter copied his mothers moves easily, though he was to small to scare people.

Frostbite nodded " Very We'll. for now we will learn how to defend yourselves at your current age, since you are small pups and dogs are bigger." She barked. " Now, since I am bigger than you both I cannot show you how to do it. " she said. "  What you do is , you, Splinter, slide under Seren, then push him done from from his backside and pin him. Since it's not nice to claw or fight during training you will only pin him, though in battle you can bight him. Now demonstrate what I told you to me."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/02/14, 12:26 pm

"I know!" Rhea agreed with Rain, "When we finish our training, Rain, we'll be the best fighters in the North."

"You'll have to get your stance right first, Rhea," Orion remarked, "Bring your paws inward so they're more inline with your shoulders. That's much better. You too, Rain, your legs are a little far apart as well."

Seren prepared for Splinter to tackle him by reenacting all the tricks to make himself look intimidating. His younger brother would probably find tipping him hard to accomplish, as he was the oldest and the biggest, and Splinter was the runt.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/02/14, 06:56 pm

Splinter copied the move, he leaped into the air and crashed down onto Seren. He thought this would work better than a push.

Rain brought his legs in and looked at Rhea " don't forget the south! We'll be so great we'll rule the north and south!" He growled playfully.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/02/14, 05:44 pm

Seren was surprised at how much Splinter did manage to move him. He didn't quite tumble to the ground, but he certainly staggered a good bit. "Maybe you're not as useless as I first thought, Splinter." Seren teased playfully, "Not bad."

Rhea yipped in agreement, before pulling herself into her normal stance, "Orion... who are the Southern Leaders?"

Orion looked down at the pups again, frustrated that training had been interrupted, but some what pleased at their questions. "The Southern Leaders?" He began, sitting down, "Well, there are four of them all together. The top dog of all is a Great Dane named Houvak, Leader of the Southern Kingdom. He's a monster, the one who started the whole thing. He manipulated the others to join him in his selfish endeavors of ruling every one of the Dog Kingdoms.
"The next is Ramm, Leader of the Eastern Kingdom. He used to be an ally of the Northern territories," Orion said with a mournful sigh, "But he too fell under Houvak's spell. He's an old guy who lost his leg in a distant battle, so isn't strong physically, but is clever and experienced, which makes him a fine leader.
"Then there is Lamera, another old and experienced leader who rules over the West. She was blinded in a battle in her early years, but has grown bitter and cunning. The Northern Pack has often had alliances with the West, but when she was appointed leader, our friendship faded.
"And finally, there's Zen. He is the leader of a much smaller pack of dogs, most of them very young, no more than teens, sort of to the South-East. I haven't met the guy much, but from what I've heard, he's young, fit, a good fight, and extremely naive. He himself hardly two years old, far to young to lead a pack in my opinion. Of course I was right, as he joined Houvak, didn't he."
Orion looked down once more at his pupils, who looked back at him. I hope I haven't frightened them, he though to himself, wondering if he had got carried away again.

Ooc: Sorry about this Kit, got a little carried away with their history there. If you want me to change anything, just say and I will :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/02/14, 08:17 pm

" Seren. We all have our strong points. We all have our weak points." He barked with a smirk. Splinter attempted to tackle Seren with great effort.

Frostbite growled loudly, attempting to withhold Seren from fighting back. " Pay attention pups!" She barked loud and sternly.

Rain cocked his head to the side with interest. " Wow. that's incredible." He barked in awe. " Though. Dad is better." He smiled.

Ooc; it's cool
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/02/14, 12:50 pm

Seren fell back at Splinter's force, but managed to roll over and attempted to pin his brother down, before Frostbite cut in and the pup with-drew.

"Yes," Orion told his students, "Your father was the best of all."

Rhea thought for a moment about these other leaders. Up until now, she had always thought of the Southern Packs to be nothing more than the soulless, unjust enemy. But how can that be when her father had been allies with most of them? Perhaps only this Houvak Orion mentioned was at fault, and the others had no choice but to follow him and his army.
"Orion," Rhea began.
"What is it now, Rhea?" she heard Orion ask, clearly with a hint of impatience to resume the lesson.
"Was it Houvak that started all this?"

There was a pause. 
"Yes," answered Orion simply. "Now let's get on with training."
The Alsatian proceeded to teach the pups a fighting stance until they got it perfect.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/02/14, 03:53 pm

Frostbite gave them a stern, angry look. " Pay attention pups or bedtimes early." She barked. " Now. I'm going to try training again. First, I think we should start with a basic tackle. Seren, tackle Splinter."

Rain continues along, getting bored with the part of training. " can we do something else."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/02/14, 03:57 pm

Seren nodded and instantly flung himself at Splinter, aiming to knock him over with force and pin him.

Orion straightened, "Very well," he sighed, "But first let me see your stances. Then we'll get on with some basic attack and defense maneuvers."

Rhea demonstrated her best fighting stance to her teacher, who nodded approvingly.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/02/14, 04:43 pm

Splinter swung around , but got pinned by his hind legs.

" good job. Now splinter tackle Seren." She barked.

Rain messed up a few times before getting it right.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next