The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 28/03/14, 06:17 pm

Orion, seeing that now both pups were engaged in his tale, continued:
"Well, you see, Black Widow wasn't born into your father's pack, but into a small tribe of travelers. But, when he was grown, he decided to leave them to join the Northern Pack. Your father accepted him into the ranks and, though some were suspicious of the Widow to begin with, he soon became a strong, loyal and valued part of our family to most. He gained your father's trust, most importantly, and whoever the leader trusted, I trusted. 
"After battling with Houvak's armies in the East, Black Widow was captured by the enemy. Your father was devastated when we found out. He felt as though he had failed the soldier. But that was all to change when we received the news of Ramm's surrender. For when our messenger returned, she bore further news with her. She informed us that Black Widow, after three days as a prisoner of war, had surrendered, and by his own free will, joined Houvak's army."
Orion's black claws raked the earth beneath them as old anger and bitterness flowed through him at the memory of his friend's betrayal.

Ooc: This okay? If not, I can change it :)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 8 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Kit 28/03/14, 06:28 pm

It's good ;)

Rain gasped " That's terrible! But. Everyone should get a second chance."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/03/14, 06:43 pm

"Indeed," Orion growled narrowing his eyes. He didn't always believe in that philosophy, especially in Black's case. He hated traitors, but Black Widow had been painful extensively because they had been good friends before. 

Rhea stayed silent, pondering her teacher's story. She felt a certain rage, for this beast of a dog had betrayed her pack and her dad. But, at the same time, she was desperately curious about Black too. She wanted to know his side of the story because, though she loved Orion (most of the time), he was and incredibly opinionated character, so it was hardly likely to get anything like an empathetic view on the matter.
It was then that the little pup decided she was going to talk with Black Widow alone, to get his side of the story.

"Come on," barked Orion, "Now you know another piece of your history. I'm not in the mood for teaching today, let us return."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/03/14, 07:33 pm

Rain dashed off and ran into his mothers den. He sat down, still angry with Orion. Splinter entered after. ", What's wrong?" He asked, sitting next to him. " Nothing. You won't understand." He replied, splinter laid next to him.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/03/14, 07:33 pm

Rain dashed off and ran into his mothers den. He sat down, still angry with Orion. Splinter entered after. ", What's wrong?" He asked, sitting next to him. " Nothing. You won't understand." He replied, splinter laid next to him.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/03/14, 01:34 pm

Ooc: Lol, double post there kit XD

Rhea walked back much slower than her brother Rain, asking Orion questions about this piece of troubled history that her teacher had just taught her. When they returned, Orion went elsewhere and Rhea was left standing in the middle of the camp, wondering what to do.
Glancing around her, the little pup noticed no-one else was about. She also noticed Black Widow, lying in the same place as before. Deciding now wasn't the time to talk with him, and that it would be better to do it at night when everyone was asleep, Rhea entered her mother's den where she found Splinter and Rain. Rain looked as though he was still in a huff about earlier.
"What's up with you?" she asked.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/03/14, 08:22 pm

Black Widow turned his head ", What's up with you and your manners?" He said gruffly. He sat up though, slightly interested as in why the pup came to him. " What do you want? Make it quick, if Orion and Frostbite see me with you they will get angry." He barked, beginning to clean his paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/04/14, 05:50 pm

Hardly being able to finish her mocking sentence at her brother, Rhea's little white head swung round at the sound of the stranger dog's voice. 
"My manners?" the she-pup challenged, "They must have been scared off when they saw you coming into our home. My guts, however, are still very much present."
Though her words and posture would not betray her, a small, sub-conscious gulp gave away the pup's nervousness at talking to such a beast as Black Widow.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 04/04/14, 08:12 pm

Black widow nodded ", Just don't talk like that to your brother. You love him right?" He barked, his voice kinder.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 07:53 am

"Yeah, I guess," Rhea shrugged, "We do have a lot of fun together, me and Rain."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/04/14, 09:14 am

" Well, of you love him then treat him like it. I lost my siblings because we thought none of us loved each other anymore. Just a warning." Black widow sighed, turning around and laying down. He wasn't about to get in trouble, so he kept the conversation short.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 11:51 am

Rhea winced at the dog's words, her large white ears flattening against her head. Once she realized the conversation was over, the puppy turned round and entered the cave where her brothers were to join them.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/04/14, 03:54 pm

Rain growled " What did he do? Did he yell at you?" He said marching towards the entrance. He glanced back at his sister, her fur was still slightly prickled.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 04:27 pm

"Who?" Rhea asked irritantly, "Black Widow? No, he just talked to me for a second. I can look after myself, you know."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/04/14, 11:01 pm

" Well I- You know one day you're going to need me and I'm not going to be there." He growled softly, nudging her playfully, though half meaning it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 06:32 am

Rhea smiled, embarrassed, and nudged Rain back. She felt appologetic to him, but wouldn't have admitted it if her life depended on it.
"Yeah, well, I have a feeling that day won't come for a while," she mumbled shyly, "Come on, I'm hungry. Let's get some of that meat from earlier."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 06/04/14, 04:47 pm

" ok." He barked, gesturing for Splinter to come.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/04/14, 06:03 am

As Rhea approached the pile of meat, she saw her brother, Seren, already helping himself. 
"Hungry, are we?" she teased.

"Yes, I am," Seren snapped back, "It's not like you guys did any work actuelly hunting this. It was all me, Splinter, mom and Orion. You two did nothing."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/04/14, 06:17 pm

Splinter piped up ", yeah. If you want meat to hunt your own!" He growled, tasking a piece of meat. " find. You can have some." He muttered after thinking.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/04/14, 09:28 am

Rhea rollled her eyes at her youngest brother, taking a peice of meat anyway, along with Seren. The older ones often picked on Splinter because he was the littlest. Rhea especially liked teasing him.
"Come on," the young white pup barked, dragging her food towards the cave entrance, "Let's eat this outside."
Slumping down in the warm summer sun, Rhea began to chew on the meaty bone, chrunching delightfully as she knawed.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/04/14, 05:46 pm

Splinter sat by himself and ate his meat, he was sitting a ways behind Rhea. Whenever he finished he laid down and thought about things. then, an idea came into his mind making him excited. Carefully, the pup crouched and began stalking towards Rhea. Rain hadn't noticed, he was to busy stuffing his face with meat. Suddenly, Splinter leaped into the air, aiming perfectly for Rhea. Without realizing it, his claws where out and if he landed on her he would claw her neck.

Ooc: Plot idea. Splinter hurts Rhea. Splinter gets yelled at and punished. Splinter runs away, determine to make it to his father alone. Black Widow runs away to find him. Orion searches for him and thinks she finds him dead, but he is not. Black Widow finds him and decides to talk him back to his father too. Frostbite and Orion continue there journey, finding Splinter and Black Widow on the way.
I will let you RP Black Widow for this too. Its only fair.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/04/14, 06:52 pm

Ooc: Yeah, that's a really neat idea. I was thinking that we should wait until the pups are about one year olds before they begin to travel to find they're father, but the plan could still work fine; They all just meet up a little later when everyone's a little older. I do sort of want to take our time with aging these guys, cos I think it would be best to drag out this plot for as long as possible. I don't know about you, but I'm really enjoying this plot and have a lot of ideas for it for the future, and this is a great twist to shake things up early on ^.^

Rhea hadn't noticed her brother sneaking up on her, and neither had either of her brothers. Only when the usually timid and gentle body of little Splinter had collided full force into hers and felt the sharp, agonising slice of claws in the back of her head and neck ears did she realise what her baby brothe was doing. 
Flying forward, Rhea cried out in pain as blood began to stream down her neck, staining her once prictine white coat crimson red.

The young pups painfilled cry caught Orion's attention, causing him to leap to where the sound was coming from. When the Alsatian reached the pups, he found Seren crouching over Rhea, her body racked with sobs and her fur stained with blood.
"What in the star's names happened here?" Orion demanded, barking harshly at the young ones.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/04/14, 07:56 pm

Ooc: Yays. You can go ahead and RP Black Widow. Iu don't really want him anymore.

Splinter stared at his claws ", I don't know what happened! i didn't realize I had my claws aiming for her like that. Rhea. I'm sorry!!!!! It was just meant to be a playful tackle!" he wailed. " I'm such a terrible brother!" When Splinter began to run off, he collided with Black Widow, then Frostbite. Frostbite picked him up and sat him back down next to Rhea again. " Your not going anywhere!!! Look at what you did to Rhea!" she shouted, crying herself. Carefully she cleaned Rhea's fur and wound, though it was still a bright orange.

Rain looked up " I didn't see but Splinter wouldn't do that. He was just playing and he couldn't control his instincts." He frowned staring at Rhea, then he too started crying.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/04/14, 06:22 am

Ooc: Okiedokie. Would you mind if I changed his name when he and Splinter start travelling? I was thinking that Black Widow would be like a code name and he reveals his real name to him on their journey? If you want it to be Black Widow, that's fine too :)

"Everybody, calm down!" Orion barked. He then looked Splinter straight in the eye, "Why did you do this, Splinter? Was it an accident?"

Seren, along with Orion and Black Widow, managed not to cry. The pup was close to tears as confusion and angst filled his heart, but he managed to push them back. He felt as though it was his duty to do so, him being the oldest of the cubs.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/04/14, 03:35 pm

" It was an accident. I was just wanting to tackle her, not hurt her." He barked, sniffing and blinking away tears. Rain stopped crying finally and just sat shaking his brother. Splinter padded to rain and licked her " I understand if you don't want to forgive me." She frowned.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next