The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 22/02/14, 05:43 am

Seren let go of Splinter and walked a couple of paces so they had more space. He waited for the attack.

Orion nodded approvingly once Rain had got his stance right. "Okay, I think we're ready to move onto and basic tackle and dodge," he barked, "Rhea, come stand by me. You are going to try and defend yourself against Rain as he tries to tackle you. Rain, what you have to do is simple; just try and pin rhea to the floor."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Kit 22/02/14, 12:35 pm

Splinter's tail wiggled as he got in the proper stance. He was quicker than he looked, he'd launched full speed at rain. Splinter forced his body aboved ground and flew, practically, to Seren.

Rain nodded with a grin towards Rhea. Rain scooted back some before growling, he got in the battle stances he'd just learned. Rain ran slowly but pushed of with great force, hoping to successfully tackle Rhea.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/02/14, 04:20 pm

Seren braced his strong legs as his brother catapulted into him, making the grey pup lose balance ans stumble.

Rhea felt her fighting instincts take over, and suddenly, subconsciously, the white pup flung herself off the ground and met Rain in mid-air. The two children collided and pain shot through Rhea's body as she tumbled to the ground.
Her keen hearing was overtaken by a sharp ringing, throbbing sound as her sight came back from a fuzzy, lightheaded daze to normal, and her groans of pain ebbed and she found her paws again.
Yet through all of this, Orion scolding, disappointed tone cut in through the haziness.

"No, no, NO!" Orion barked tirelessly, "When did I tell you, Rhea, to leap at Rain, HEAD-ON? I didn't, and yet you still made that mistake."
As the Alsatian saw the star's in his pupil's eyes fade, he asked, "Rain, are you alright?" then, "Rhea? How is your thick head fairing?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/02/14, 04:37 pm

He stood on top of Seren proudly, a smile on his face.

She nudged splinter of Seren. " Great job to you both!" She smiled before adding " Now we learn how to defend ourselves from a tackle."

Rain moaned in reply, he was buried in the pine straw and leaves. His tail was the only thing that showed. He attempted to stand but crashed back down into the dirt.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/02/14, 04:49 pm

Seren got to his paws and nodded, looking forward to learning some defensive moves.

Rhea shook her head as her daze finally faded and she stood wobbling on her feet. She looked beside her where Rain was struggling to stand as Orion fine black muzzle descended and grasped her brother by the scruff of his neck. 
"I'm sorry, Rain," the white pup said as her teacher hauled Rain out of the dirt and onto his paws, "I don't know what happened. I just sort of, leaped, like it was what I was supposed to do. I don't know why, I kind of did it without thinking, I think..."

"So you're thinking now? That's a change," Orion growled harshly at her, "Anyway, I know exactly what happened. Your instincts took over your logic, and they told you to fight instead of flee. That's all instincts do when you're face with an opponent, and a part of learning how to fight is learning how to find the right balance between your instincts and your skill."
The soldiers amber eyes then fixed on Rhea, "Your instincts, girl, are clearly all fight and no flee. YOU must learn to change that, understand? We don't what any more wrecks like these.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/02/14, 05:20 pm

" Since your smaller, it's easier. If someone tackles you, you can kick them in your stomach while using your claws. They will reposition themselves, giving you space to move. Or you can dodge on by sliding backwards or you can learn how to flip over them. " she barked.

" I agree." Rain mumbled. He licked his sister " don't worry. I understand why you did it. " he barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/02/14, 05:25 pm

Seren began to get excited, "I want to defend from Splinter. Can I try mom, please?"

Rhea smiled and licked Rain's ear in return, "Thanks brother."

Orion nodded, "Good. Now you two are friends again, let's continue. This time, I think it'll be safer if Rhea attacks. Rain stand over there. Rhea, you're going to leap at Rain, and Rain, whatever you do, don't fly towards your sister. Instead, try dodge by jumping to the side or backwards. If that fails and she pins you, you're going to try kick her off. Understood?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/02/14, 05:42 pm

" Yes. " she said, chuckling at his eagerness and excitement. " Go on Splinter."

Splinter bunched up his tiny muscles and sprung off the ground at his brother.

" Of Course." he purred, laughing at his comment. " Everyone has a stupid moment, you are prone to have more.' he bumped her before going to the place Orion had said him to go to. " Understood." he woofed waiting for the signal to go.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/02/14, 06:18 pm

Seren fell onto his back ans Splinter hit him, but managed, quite successfully, to throw his opponent off him using his hind legs, as his mother had told him.

Rhea, attacking this time, sprung from the ground and flew towards Rain, aiming to land on his back.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/02/14, 06:30 pm

Rain took a surprise curve and turned around towards Rhea. He leaped off the ground at her back..

Splinter grunted " OK! I think we know Seren has it."

Frostbite chuckled " Yes we do. Now its Splinters turn to dodge an attack."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/02/14, 04:23 am

Orion watched as Rain successfully dodged Rhea and crashed down onto her back. Rhea managed to squirm free just in time, however, and turned round to face her opponent. Orion decided to hold back on stopping them. A lot of the time, a dog learning how to fight will do it naturally and subconsciously. Perhaps that is what's happening now.

Seren got back onto his paws, fur bristled with exhilaration and tail wagging furiously with pride. He nudged his brother playfully as he walked past, "You ready to try beat that, Splinter?" he barked teasingly.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 01:23 pm

"
Yup." He barked bracing himself for impact.

Rain swiftly ran for her side, attempting to ram her down.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/02/14, 01:44 pm

With that, Seren hurtled towards his brother, pulling up at the last second in an attempt to rain down on him from directly above, making Splinter's job even trickier.

Rhea tumbled as she felt the impact of her brother barging into her from the left. She managed to regain her stance once more, and was going to hurl herself at Rain, when Orion stepped in. 

"Alright, that's enough," the Alsatian told them, "Very good, both of you. But let's simplify it a touch, okay? So, Rain, go stand over there again. Rhea, do the same, but if Rain dodges, then that's it, no more fighting. Same goes for you, Rain."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 02:06 pm

Splinter flipped in the air, attempting to kick Seren off with his hind legs.

"Ok." Rain barked trotting away.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/02/14, 02:27 pm

After a while, Seren let go of his brothers legs as he began to squirm free, and looked up at his mother for approval. 

Rhea once again leaped at Rain and came crashing down on top of him, trying desperately to land a bulls-eye on his back and pin him.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/02/14, 03:41 pm

" Great!" The Alaskan malamute smiled. " I think that's enough for today. Why don't you go rest." She barked.

Rain dodged the move. " Orion. I'm getting tired." He whined, for a second he attempted to tackle Rhea.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/02/14, 03:02 pm

Orion stared at the two critically, "You don't look it," He said, grinning teasingly, "But if you insist."

Rhea pushed her brother off of her before shaking herself. She then spied the stream a little way away, shimmering in the summer sun, and realized how thirsty she was, so, trotting over to the bank, she bent her head and began to lap up great gulps of clear, cold water.

Seren wagged his tail at his mother's praise, before heading over to a small flat rock covered in moss and shrouded in the shadow of a rowan tree. Their the grey cub slumped, exhausted from the training he had endured all morning.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/02/14, 09:13 pm

Splinter laid next to Seren, he rested his head on his paws.

Rain ran from behind Rhea, trying to push her into the water.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/03/14, 03:28 pm

Rhea tumbled head first into the clear water, diving under and coming back up, spluttering and spitting water everywhere. She smiled devilishly at her brother, preparing to pounce... when something behind her caught her attention. It wasn't much, only a rustling of leaves or something, But the little puppy wanted to investigate.
Bounding across the river, towards the place where she had heard the noise (in the forest somewhere), Rhea pulled herself ashore and, shaking the water from her now pristine white fur, ventured forth.
"Are you coming?" she whispered to her brother, turning her head, "I want to see what's out there."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/03/14, 05:09 pm

Rain tiptoed over quietly watching out for Orion.

Ooc: let's bring in another dog!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/03/14, 10:20 am

Ooc: That's exactly what I was planning!XD Do you think it should be a good guy or a bad guy?

Once her brother had reached her side, Rhea began to stalk forward, shaking with excitement.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/03/14, 10:32 am

Both:) can I play him?

Rain placed his paw gently on her shoulder and crept forward. He tipped as awry nose sick out of a bush. " Ahhhh!!!" He barked stumbling back.

Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/03/14, 11:15 am

Ooc: Yeah sure:) will he be from the southern pack?

Rhea leaped backwards, folding her ears back and snarling ferociously at the figure in the bush (or as ferocious as a small, fluffy white puppy could be).
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/03/14, 12:05 pm

You'll see

Soon, large muscular figure stepped out, seven times the size of the pups. The dogs muscular stood out clearly amongst his pelt. The scars on his face making his appearance ugly. Now was when you would realize that this dog wasn't one to be messed around with. Growling, he pushed passed the pup and stepped over Rain. The dog/wolf came up to Orion and Frostbite without fear. " Orion. Frostbite." He nodded to them, dipping his head to Frostbite.

Frostbite stood up " Black Widow." The Alphess said. She greeted the Northern pack soldier rather warily. The wolf/dog had joined the southern pack, he'd been one of the best fighters.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/03/14, 01:56 pm

Ooc: Good idea!

Orion was on his feet in a split second. He pushed himself between Black Widow and Frostbite protectively, teeth bared and nosed pressed into the soldier's face, "What are you doing here, traitor?!" the Alsatian snarled furiously.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next