The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Kit 09/03/14, 02:43 pm

Thanks. I'm full of them lol

Frostbite snapped " Orion stand down!"

Black Widow nodded " I understand why you'd do and say that." He barked respectively, stepping away from Orion. " the Southern pack kicked me out, ages ago. They almost killed me. I decided to find you. To warn you. The southern pack is after you two, and you specifically, Orion. Also, I was wondering, if you'd take me back." He said nervously.

Frostbite growled, rising to full hight. " You betray us then come crawling back to us and expect me to instantly forgive you!" She stared up at him with a deadly look " You most prove yourself, try to regain our trust. If you even touch my pups your dead meat you get it?" She snarled. Black widow nodded. Only when he sat down did you then notice a red hourglass shape on his black fur. He'd been a tribe dog as a pup, they painted that on him and he'd had the name ever since.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 7 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 10/03/14, 06:45 pm

Orion looked at Frostbite with utter confusion. "What are you doing, Frostbite? We can't trust that... that criminal. What if he's an agent sent by Houvak? What if he wants to kill us, the pups included. We can't just let him in."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 10/03/14, 07:56 pm

Frostbite turned to Orion "What if he really does want to help us? They are multiple possibilities. We are the Northern pack though, we give chances. If he does something wrong, we have the advantage." She barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/03/14, 02:24 pm

"We can survive without him!" Orion barked, struggling to keep his voice down, "And what if that something he does wrong happens to involve the kids? What if he goes after them? Frostbite, please, we need to get away from him. I don't trust him. I did once, we all did. But... let's not make that mistake again."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/03/14, 03:37 pm

Frostbite glared at Orion " We'll finish this later." She snapped angrily. She turned back to Black Widow " you are going to say, but only not as a packmate or a friend, just a prisoner. That is until you. Prove your dedication and loyalty to us several times and my mate agrees. Which means it'll be a while." She barked before adding " Orion. Watch him. While I got comfort my pups."

Black widow hung his head with nod to symbolize that he understood.

Frostbite picked up Rhea and Rains scruff and placed them next to Splinter and Seren. Rain was whimpering. She set him in between her paws. " That is Black Widow, he was a packmate who betrayed us. I have decided to let him stay, but if he comes bear you or even touches you, tell me. He was a pup from a tribe, maybe later I'll allow him to tell you a few stories. They're quiet interesting." She barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/03/14, 04:27 pm

The soldier sighed as he watched Frostbite go before turning back to Black Widow. He didn't say anything to him, just held his gaze angrily for a few moments with a tense body and a hostile face.
Then, returning to his previous spot a little way away from the prisoner, Orion sat down again, not taking his eyes off the dog he once called his comrade.

Rhea came bounding out of the woods and across the stream. She stopped dead as her keen golden eye spied the monstrous black dog lying in their camp. Glancing around, she caught sight of Orion glaring suspiciously at the stranger. To her mind, Orion was right to be like this. She didn't like him either.
Then, seeing her mother, the white pup bounded towards her, full of questions.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/03/14, 05:02 pm

" Calm down!" Frostbite laughed. She smiled " Now start again and this time give me time to answer!" She said nudging the pup.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/03/14, 01:23 pm

"But mom!" Rhea persisted, "Me and Rain saw him coming from the woods, and I tried to scare him away but he just walked past, so we came running back here to warn everyone, and now he's making himself at home! What's going on?!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/03/14, 04:32 pm

" He is NOT going to make himself at home and he knows it. He is our prisoner until he proves himself. Also, I know you tried to scare him away, but you aren't quite big enough to scare anybody, that are Fighters, away. ESPECIALLY when they are much bigger than you." she barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/03/14, 01:06 pm

Rhea collapsed into a sitting position in a huff. There was just one more question she had to ask her mother. "But... Who is he?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/03/14, 10:51 pm

" Black Widow. He betrayed us for the southern pack, but now he's trying to get back in." Barked Frostbite.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/03/14, 07:09 am

"Betrayed us?" Rhea mumbled looking over to the dog. "Why did he do that?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/03/14, 05:01 pm

" He thought they were better and that they could beat us. Until he realized they lied to get him to change sides." She barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/03/14, 05:10 am

"Better than us?!" cried Rhea, disgusted, "No-one is better than the Northern Pack, right Rain?" 
The cub turned to her brother, hoping for backup.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/03/14, 10:41 am

" Right." He barked. Frostbite nodded " Don't go near him though."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/03/14, 05:36 pm

Rhea calmed down and looked over at the dog again. "Is he dangerous?" she yipped. "Even if he is, Orion will sort him out before he's even able to bare his teeth," the white pup smiled, baring her own teeth.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/03/14, 09:48 pm

" Yes and yes." She barked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/03/14, 07:44 am

At that moment, Orion stood and stalked over to where Rhea and Rain were standing. "You two, come with me," he barked, heading slowly towards the forest, "I want to resume training with you two only for a while."

Rhea leaped up, "Yes!" she cried, "Fight training right?"

"No," growled Orion impatiently, "We're hunting. Now get a move on, both of you."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/03/14, 02:08 pm

Rain sat there " I thought training was over." He whined. He got up anyways though and stood next to Rhea.

Frostbite sat down, her eyes penetrating Black Widow. He turned and looked into her eyes, he quickly turned around though. She chuckled as she realized his fur was prickled. He was really scared of her. Frostbite stood " Don't be so scared of me." She barked. He turned around " Your the Alpha's mate, I have a right to be scared of you." He shivered. " I have pups, you. Should be cautious NOT scared." She rolled her eyes. Black widow shrugged and began to turn around. " Well, you did embarrass my pack and betray them. I guess you should be scared. If you make one wrong move your dead." She barked, her voice growing hostile. Frostbite walked past him, purposely slicing her claws across his face. Black widow growled, but stopped quickly at the sight of her deadly gaze. " Be very careful, Black Widow." She whispered in his ear before padding away, not a hint of fear in her.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/03/14, 04:11 pm

Rhea followed Orion into the woods as no conversation was struck between the three of them. The silence stretched out between them for what seemed like an eternity, until Orion stopped in a small clearing and sat down in front of the pups.
"So... What, are we going to read tracks and check scents, all that stuff?"

"No," Orion said, mush to the pups' surprise, "We're not going to hunt. We need to talk about that stranger dog. Black Widow."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/03/14, 06:20 pm

Rain frowned " Frostbite told us about him and I knew you were going to talk about him." He turned " This isn't important." He barked starting to walk away.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/03/14, 03:29 pm

"Rain!" Orion barked, so loud that it made Rhea flinch, "If you do not wish to learn of your pack's history, your father's history, then so be it. But never again call it unimportant!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/03/14, 08:56 pm

Rain stopped, growling as he walked back. He sat down, glaring up at Orion, pure hatred burned through his body and he showed it in his eyes.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/03/14, 07:23 am

Orion ignored the boy's temper and continued: "After Houvak had conquered both Zen's Southern pack and Lamera's in the West, It was clear to most, including your father, that he and his expanding army would attack Ramm and the Eastern pack next. At that time, the Eastern and the Northern packs were great allies, so when Ramm came under threat, your father and I took an army of our soldiers to the to the East territory to help them. One of those soldiers was a dog named Black Widow.
"When we arrived in Ramm's land, we discovered we were too late. Houvak had attacked, and the Eastern armies that hadn't been killed had been taken prisoners. So me, your father and Black Widow came up with a plan to break them free, but when the night came to hatch it, we were overwhelmed by the armies of the South and failed to break more than twelve Eastern dogs out.
"Three days later, we received word that Ramm had surrendered and joined Houvak. Your father was heart-broken."

"But what does this have to do with Black Widow?" Rhea asked, wanting to get to the point. She enjoyed Orion's stories of her pack's history, but she was impatient to get this one over with.

Ooc: Do you have a back story the Black Widow that you want me to insert here Kit?:)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 28/03/14, 04:49 pm

Ooc: yes. He grew up in a tribe. So he was still gaining trust whenever he left.

Rain, suddenly interested, scooted up closer to Orion.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next