The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The End of an Era Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The End of an Era Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The End of an Era Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The End of an Era Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The End of an Era Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The End of an Era Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The End of an Era Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The End of an Era Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The End of an Era Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The End of an Era Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The End of an Era

+4
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
*Smoke*
Kit
Stormheart
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The End of an Era Empty The End of an Era

Post by Roo12 17/03/15, 04:04 pm

Hi guys, Roo here.

As you may have noticed, Kit and I have been recently made co-admins. This is because Smoke has left. I know I haven't been active for a while, and that's because it quite a shock to the system; ever since I've been on here, I've had Smoke by my side. She welcomed me when I was new, she mentored me into mod-hood, and she's just been one of my dearest and closest friends for these past couple of years. Even when others left like Mini and Meg, she stuck with this site because she believed it could survive, and it was that fire and determination which did keep it going.
But in the end, real life kicked in. She has to focus on school and family and everything else now, and I totally understand. The point is, when she broke the news to me, I realised that I was going through similar issues: I haven't been active enough lately, my muse is running out and I don't have the fire Smoke had when she found herself admin.
What this means is that I've been seriously considering closing the site. I mean, let's face it, the place is dead as it is because people just don't have time for this kind of thing. Even Kit, one of our most beloved members seems to have gone. I don't think I can do this alone. So, I think it's time to close up shop, don't you?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The End of an Era Empty Re: The End of an Era

Post by Stormheart 17/03/15, 06:02 pm

Roo.. I know it may be not very active and just have a few people, but I have had some amazing times on here and I love chatting and role playing with all of the amazing people on here. But if you guys cannot stay on here, I will not force you, and I will respect whatever decision that you make, and I thank you all for what you have done. I hope the forum does not have to close down, but if it must, I want to ask a small favour: If you decided to close it down, please do give us fair warning as to when it will be closed, eg 1-2 days before it happens. That is because I would appreciate saying bye and all to the people I have shared some great times on here with. Thanks. :)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/03/15, 07:20 pm

-cries- -blows nose in shirt and rolls around-

I agree. I have head a rough year. Let's face it, the site is falling apart. I love you guys, but I just can't handle this. Life has gotten harder and much more serious. Soon I'll be a freshman and that means less me-time and more open books and headache's.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 17/03/15, 07:31 pm

I know.. It's too bad, for me no Warriors site could beat this one in my point of view.. So is it confirmed that it will be shut down? :((
If so, I'll have to start saying bye!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/03/15, 08:09 pm

No, this site will never be shut down. It means too much to it's members, current and past. It will stay up for as long as the fullforums does not notice our inactivity. Considering they have a lot of websites to over look, that will be a long time from now.
I hate that this site has lost it's spark but it will always mean a lot to me, as well as the characters I've made and the friends I've met. The site will stay open but it will not be used. Some may use it for role-playing if they so wish, majority probably won't. We're down to less than 10 active people on this site, and it breaks my heart.
Yes, I had fire for a long time, Roo, and I am so sorry that it's dying out. I remember some of the first posts I did on this site, apologizing to Meg for my post being so short when it was only three paragraphs. That was about three years ago. This site has helped me mature and advance my writing skill farther than I could have ever thought. To commemorate this site, I will create a character; me. I will have all the different ways to contact me, including skype and facebook. I highly doubt any of you are old perverted stalkers.
I love you guys, and this site, but I agree. It had it's time, it's golden age, and unfortunately it's downfall.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/03/15, 09:15 pm

Wait .-.
I am realizing the irony of my name.
Dang it.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 17/03/15, 09:21 pm

Thank you Smoke! I hope they do not notice it for a long, long time! When they do, will the site just cease to exist? I for one will stay on here for as long as it exists, I love this site and the people on here. <3 That is a cool idea with the character of you, I may do that too if I am allowed to, or can we just make warrior cat bios? :P
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/03/15, 01:44 pm

Thanks for your understanding, Stormheart. I feel terrible at the moment, like I'm abandoning this place. I just want you all to know that, for the brief time I've known you, you've been like family. This place was my escape when life wasn't all that great and the place where I've met some amazing people and made some of my greatest friends. I owe this site all that :')
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 18/03/15, 01:56 pm

Of course I understand, Roo! I would be a real arse if I did not! x3 Don't feel like that, you and Smoke have done lots for the site, Meggy too, even though she is not on anymore. I feel the same way about the site, I have made some amazing friends and had some great times. :)))
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 19/03/15, 07:51 pm

Oh, gosh. I just saw this thread.
As Stormheart said, I understand if you guys can't be on here anymore.
But I am staying to the end. I refuse to leave this place.
Too many memories, too many good things happened here. I remember that one of the first people I met was Meg and she was one of the first who left. It made me very sad, but I know that this is not the end. Even when this site is a ghost of what it was, I will come on every day. I will update my threads and I will create them. I will continue on because I can't leave this place behind. It's too important, like Smoke said, for me and for the other members, even if they're not online much. I refuse to let this site get lost and forgotten like so many others. This place has taught me so much, and I sincerely LOVE  this place. 
Please don't give up on this place.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/03/15, 09:26 pm

This site will never being given up on, Firefly. I will fight like it was my way to live to keep this place out of the hands of anything that would hurt it.
To answer your question Storm, you can create whatever bio you want, tbh. It's always been that way, and there's no reason to change it now.
You're not abandoning this place, Roo. I felt that way too until I realized I actually wasn't. I'm not leaving you guys. I'm not Sorrel (some of you may not even remember her!) or Mini. This place is like a home to me. It has followed me almost half-way across the world and through one of the darkest points in my life. I owe a lot to this site, and I will come on. I just can't role-play very well anymore. Perhaps after a while when we're all filled back up with muse, we start doing it full-on again. But right now I'm beat.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/03/15, 09:44 pm

We understand Smoke, we all understand. It makes sense and we thank you for staying with us.

And Firefly, I could not have said it better. I have little to say to that, except that I agree 100% with what you have said. The New Era is an amazing site.
And sweet stuff with the colored names!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 20/03/15, 10:16 pm

Wait... this place is ending!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX NOT AGAIN PLEASE
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 21/03/15, 01:19 am

Thanks, Storm. I had that idea and I'm going to start doing that now. :)
No, Feral, it's not ending. It's just kind of... dying somewhat. They're going to keep it open but it's not very active.
And I felt that way too! I was so distraught when GBMP shut down and it was one of the best days ever when it reopened. I don't want to go through that again, ever.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/03/15, 01:38 am

You mean where we make a bio about ourselves? :3 I'll do that too ASAP! I am very thankful that this site is not shutting down. Also, you managed to get my favorite color along with my name, that shade of blue that you put on 'Storm' is my fav! ;D
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 21/03/15, 02:01 am

:D!
That's my favorite blue shade too! ^^ MAKE IT ALL BLUE! <3
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/03/15, 02:12 am

Aww yeah! It is an amazing shade! ^-^ BLUE IS AMAZING! :3

EDIT: Btw, when you said 'Thanks, Storm. I had that idea and I'm going to start doing that now.', what did you mean by that? Just wondering. :)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 21/03/15, 03:03 am

Oh, the colored names thing. :P

BLUE ROCKS! :D
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/03/15, 02:17 pm

Oh, sweet! :3

Nothing beats blue, especially dis shade! :D

BTW, you and whoever wants to should do dis, I think everyone should if they want! :D https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t1215-kristina-smokepaw-smoke#22779
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 23/03/15, 12:30 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DONT SHUT IT
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/03/15, 03:49 pm

No, it's not shutting down! You should read all the posts here, tedious, I know. x3 Luckily, I will spare ya that. It is not shutting down, just less active, at least for da time being.. :( Too bad, I know..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/03/15, 08:47 pm

sniff* sniff*
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 05/04/15, 02:28 am

Nice new site design, but where's everyone gone? It seems that after this thread everyone disappeared! I check the forum daily, and no new posts.. :( Where's everyone gone? Smoke? Kitty? Roo? Firefly? Silvertalon? I miss you guys!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/04/15, 05:41 pm

Hi :3 I've just been really busy this past week. Two lacrosse games, practice almost every night, a power outage and the end of the grading period has kept me on my toes.
Oh, and NO SPAMMING. I haven't totally changed X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 06/04/15, 03:03 am

Oh, I'm so sorry! I used to check but I gave up when after weeks no one would post a single update, so I stopped posting and checking. I didn't realize you still checked, Storm! D:
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum