The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Rules of The New Era Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Rules of The New Era Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Rules of The New Era Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Rules of The New Era Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Rules of The New Era Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Rules of The New Era Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Rules of The New Era Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Rules of The New Era Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Rules of The New Era Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Rules of The New Era Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Rules of The New Era

Go down

Rules of The New Era Empty Rules of The New Era

Post by *Smoke* 07/01/16, 03:41 pm

Rules of the Site

What are rules?
Rules are things that say enough is enough.  They set the bar.  They keep things nice and collected, and make everyone generally happy.  These are things that need to be enforced, and rules -when broken- will result in punishment.  Rules are to be followed, and only broken with a good reason, or you have asked the other player if it is alright (such as godmodding and powerplaying), or even if you have asked our 3 current mods, Megarin, Roo12 and Kittensrule.

The Rules

-Character Applications-
All characters are immediately approved of and you can start playing them as soon as you finish their bios unless they are an HP (High Position: Leader, Deputy, Med. Cat, Med. Cat Apprentice, along those lines). If it is an HP application, you must wait for myself, Smoke, to accept it.

- No Powerplaying -
Powerplaying is when you play another member's character without their consent. This makes it unfair for the another member and it makes everything worst.  Use words such as 'aimed' or 'tried' or another attempt-like adjective in your rp so the other member may control what their cat does.

-No Godmodding-

Godmodding is when you make your character invisible.  If your character is fighting another member's character, and you always dodge every attack even when the other member is taking hits.  No living thing is incredible, everything gets hurt during a battle unless its a leader against a kit or something.  Be realistic.

-Being Rude-
Don't be rude to the other members.  It's mean.  Everyone on the site should be happy together, and little arguments are expected; but just don't be super mean and heart breaking to someone. This includes swearing.

-Respecting Mods-

Respect the mods, they are here to help and in force rules.  Being mean to them when they do their job is not the answer.  Think about it.

-Other RP-
Here at the New Era, we have the opportunity to RP more than just Warrior Cats. You can play humans, wolves, dogs, etc. But there is a new rule for this; you can have only two HP (high positions) in Other RP unless you created that RP (fan clans, for example if you made 'HawkClan' you can still have a HP in wolves and one in dogs). These two HPs will not effect the HPs you have for Warrior Cats.

More rules may be added in the future.  But please listen to these ones.  Breaking of rules will result in warnings, and further breaking of rules could result in temporary ban or permanent ban.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Rules of The New Era Empty Re: Rules of The New Era

Post by *Smoke* 03/02/16, 03:56 pm

New rule :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down