The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Rouge's Family Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Rouge's Family Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Rouge's Family Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Rouge's Family Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Rouge's Family Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Rouge's Family Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Rouge's Family Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Rouge's Family Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Rouge's Family Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Rouge's Family Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Rouge's Family

3 posters

Go down

Rouge's Family Empty Rouge's Family

Post by *Smoke* 29/05/13, 09:21 pm

Hello everyone :D
All of you know that Rouge has had some bad experiences with her siblings. But you don't know who her siblings are. Well today's your lucky day because I'm putting 3/4 of them up for adoption/possible RP! I will put all four of their bio's here including her parents, who you can also play. It's a first come first get kind of thing so grab one while you can ;)
~*Smoke*

Rouge's Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTatnPonI7ZBZeJGY5HLpAGqMPWNr86QBja4T0T96b6pJXU7ysa
Erika ~ RPed by *Smoke*
Personality: Erika is a logical she-cat that prefers the presence of smart cats than cats that represent mouse dung. She is a smart fighter and uses her smaller than average size to her advantage by using her wits and agility. She is kind to those is need but will spit on the evil for they are her opposite. She is what you would call the Batman of her family. The dark knight. The hero they deserve but not what they need.
Appearance: Erika is mostly black-furred but has a small white patch on her hind paws and chest while half of her face is orange. She has small orange splotches on her body but black is dominant. Her tail though, is a slightly different story. It is completely orange but the tip is black. She has no scars on her well-built body and she is considered pretty by all toms. Her eyes are a soft, lullabiac green that can fool you into anything.

Rouge's Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR0YhedU9SN9uN3VTNEPwr_7N5oRiYL3WFUdaHpPx9RY0pAsbm
Lilly~ RPed by Megarin
Personality: Lilly is a stuck-up brat owned by millionaire Twolegs, and she speaks Russian and French. She does not care about lesser cats and sticks to herself except for when her family comes to visit. She is family-oriented and would easily die for any of them- even Layla. She has a French accent from talking in that language, since it is her favorite to speak. She is smart but never shows it in order to confuse you later on.
Appearance: Lilly is a black and white she-cat with incredibly long white whiskers on her slightly pink muzzle. Along her spine is completely black fur but there are patches of white mixed in until it reaches the edges of her stomach and from then on it is completely white. She is normal size for her age but her claws are incredibly long and ferocious, though she never uses them. Her eyes are a strong yet light shade of lime that seem very dim in the light.

Rouge's Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNy0r6vqF9ldJMPfPiil-NjiShbUVJdkk33rSfXohyz1gicfYuTA
Blacky~ Rped by Unknown
Personality: Blacky is a headstrong and brave tom that isn't afraid to do what he wants and speak up. He is adventurous and true at heart- a truly caring cat. He is a bit like Fireheart, not Firestar. He is still young and makes lots of mistakes but he will try and fix them as best as possible. He regrets treating his sister, Layla, rudely but he felt as if her weren't controlling himself at the time. He had felt helpless. And he hates that feeling.
Appearance: Blacky is completely black with no spots whatsoever on his right flank and side of his face. It was as if he was split down the middle and painted on with only the color black. On his left side, he is a solid and dark shade of orange but there are small splotches here and there of black. On his tail, the colors are switched. The left side is black and the right is orange. His eyes are a soft hue of green that go with his personality.

Rouge's Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb9r9HKl2Hlhe38yDBHQZ_ieGFAiF4w_5uw06wLu-r4EleG6-9
Halloween~ Rped by MINI
Personality: Halloween is a tad bit like his brother- but he doesn't work for the forces of good. He has voices in his mind that influence his every move and thought. He is an evil mastermind; even at such a young age. He is like a Twoleg Gang leader. Anything funny and you get claws across your throat. And they'll be his claws. He doesn't like killing, but he is constantly told to by the 7 voices in his head. They each have names as well. Juan, Live, Gabriel, Judis, Thorn, Change, and Day.
Appearance: Halloween is a pitch black tom with tall and skinny legs. Don't be fooled though; he is stronger than Armor himself. His tail is long and he is about 7 inches taller than most cats so he towers above almost all of them. His eyes are a mesmerizing orange hue- the same as his murderous sister's.

Rouge's Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSRmGoggFMQ1_q0wwR-1l0AeGB3K3m42aAKLUjD1cwijqTg3fjXA
Tink~ Rped by Unknown
Everything is up to you. This is Rouge's mother.

Rouge's Family Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK_llSNpjplFfDHJ7O4bDR29jZvfE9h4_YLzlH4_9g8G_cqMou
Arrow~ Rped by Unknown
Again, this is totally up to you. This is Rouge's father.

_:FORM:_
Name Of Cat You Wish To Rp:
Why Do You Wish To Rp Them (5+ Sentences):
Things You Might Change:
Are You Going To Kill Them (If Yes, 5+ Sentences Why):
If They Had To, What Clan Would You Put Them In (NO MALUM):
How Will You Rp Them (Advanced, Basic, Beginner, Etc.)
Your Warrior Name For Them:

What? Did you think it'd be easy to get one of THE ROUGE'S siblings? Ha! Fail.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Rouge's Family Empty Re: Rouge's Family

Post by *Smoke* 05/06/13, 07:28 pm

Blacky, Tink, and Arrow still need to be Rped people! I decided that their names are stupid, so you can change 'em to whatever you want!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/06/13, 08:53 pm

Name Of Cat You Wish To Rp:Arrow
Why Do You Wish To Rp Them (5+ Sentences):I need another cat. I feel like this cat is a good one. I need another Thunderclan. I am bored.
Things You Might Change:Name
Are You Going To Kill Them (If Yes, 5+ Sentences Why):
If They Had To, What Clan Would You Put Them In (NO MALUM):Thunderclan
How Will You Rp Them (Advanced, Basic, Beginner, Etc.)Beginner
Your Warrior Name For Them:Arrowheart

Ooc: I don't really care if I get him or not
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/06/13, 10:31 pm

You can have him. Seems like people have forgotten 'bout this post.

Last edited by *Smoke* on 20/06/13, 05:35 am; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Rouge's Family Empty Adopting 'Blacky'

Post by Guest 20/06/13, 04:52 am

Name of Cat you wish to RP:
Blacky

5 reasons you wish to RP them:
1. His appearance is intriguing.
2. I would like another cat.
3. He has an in depth complex  personality; I like him because he is no Gary Stu, for certain.
4. He's different from me, and has traits that I feel I could use more of, so perhaps I can develop this traits through RPing him.
5. He's not so opposite me that I would find him impossible to RP- for example, I'm not sure how I would go about RPing him if he also seemed completely evil.

Are you going to kill them: No. What is the point of that?

Things I would change: Name for certain. With a pelt like that, this guy needs one awesome name! Also, I'm likely to change his status as a rogue/ loner to a clan cat. I'll be careful to emphasize it too much so he's not another Fireheart/star, don't worry.

If you had to, what clan would you point them in? I'd prefer to be in a clan anyways, and this guy's either a ThunderClan or ShadowClan warrior. Which would you prefer?

How will you RP them?
The best I can. Which for now, means beginner, but I hope to improve as time goes on. If any cat is going to help me learn to RP better, it's this one.

My warrior name for him: Blazeshadow.(To fit with the duality of his awesome pelt!) 

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/06/13, 05:42 am

Blacky, is yours. You created a wonderful form that I enjoyed reading, so thank you.
I have no clue as to who Gary Stu is, but I understand your reasons. Respect them, even. It's nice to know someone doesn't just want to RP one of my creations because they are simply bored.
You can go ahead and put him in a clan. His sister, Erika, is about to become part of ThunderClan. Blacky's nephew is the BloodClan med. cat apprentice, his sister Lilly is a loner hanging with Snow White, one of my kittypet's. His brother, Halloween, is a rogue whom we have big plans for. Arrow is also in ThunderClan, but he has a warrior name now. His mother's whereabouts are unknown.
I appreciate you don't want to kill him. Enough people from the Rouge Family have died or gone crazy/rogue.
I had never liked his name, but I was lacking inspiration for a better one.
It is up to for the clans. Two of his family members are in ThunderClan, but ShadowClan is lacking warriors though it is gaining some.
I LOVE HIS WARRIOR NAME! Ahem -clears throat-, and I believe he is a great cat for you to learn the details of Rping.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/06/13, 02:59 pm

Yeay! Thanks Smokey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/06/13, 03:03 pm

Could you give me a link of his picture? My phone doesn't want to just copy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/06/13, 03:04 pm

Also, woot, Warriorheart is my father!

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 20/06/13, 03:09 pm

Code:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNy0r6vqF9ldJMPfPiil-NjiShbUVJdkk33rSfXohyz1gicfYuTA

Here it is.
You'll have to copy and paste it into the Insert Image button and it should work.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/06/13, 05:45 pm

No problemo!
Me, Meggy or Mini could insert the picture for him in the bio if you would like :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down