The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable*

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable*

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 10:29 pm

The True Ice Pack Soldiers/Youths

Code
Name‡Age‡Gender‡Rank‡Mate‡Crush‡Other
E.A.H.I.U.T.Y= Everything About Him/Her Is Up To You

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Z
Andy/Andromeda ‡ 9 Moons ‡ Female ‡ Youth ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ Luna's BFF

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* 9k=
Trio ‡ 24 Moons ‡ Female ‡ Soldier ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ E.A.H.I.U.T.Y

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* 2Q==
Night ‡ 27 Moons ‡ Male ‡ Soldier ‡ N/A ‡ Trio ‡ E.A.H.I.U.T.Y

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlOxWIDTzIJOsR7WyR0AT_C2fEdTeTp5p8UoPe9BYuS3CQbaxu
Bite ‡ 34 Moons ‡ Male ‡ Soldier ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ Basically The TigerCLAW (NOT STAR) Of The Pack

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Htgyo2
Wyu ‡ 1 year ‡ Male ‡Soldier ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ Keeps to himself, very secretive, very few friends, mysterious
The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNl09dtxTtdW0yL25VhCgrjY1jKt-FR6zKbIGaKq5xEf5C8wRS
Aero ‡ 24 Moons/2 Years ‡ Male ‡ Soldier ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ Very smart and tactful wolf, loyal to the end

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKByaUrvGt1rVdw-QsQ9i3GOfrYM_TwEMFtLglP32Va30pQ-zAfQ
Tyuw (Tie-Woo) ‡ 23 Moons ‡ Male ‡ Soldier ‡ N/A ‡ Snow ‡ A very loyal and understanding wolf; wise beyond his years

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf20IMJNfwJM334ph-2HT4vl8IH7lh_t96lxUpbk5_6VZBYczG
Hunch ‡ 7 Years ‡ Male ‡ Soldier ‡ Tera ‡ Tera ‡ A grumpy wolf, nice only around Tera, but loyal nonetheless

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfj24DiyLgCAC9Nmp0mDisHV00VhgkI8cHfN8li-RLtgz_jBI7_Q
Tera ‡ 6 1/2 Years ‡ Female ‡ Soldier ‡ Hunch ‡ Hunch ‡ A sweet wolfette who cares the most for pups and Hunch (Pregnant with 4 pups (Jasper, Jerome, Jade, & Jack))

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfef95me-4aA5VySsLBc6nfy6xE1kLaVvGS5LIjTjvpFyJgb0PjA
Madison/Mason ‡ 17 Moons ‡ Female/Male ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ Litter mates, practically inseparable. Both have ADHD and ADD

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNRJDR7fAKyIaCotZ3E6hEYABCA1y054roAI3myjXJXnDIkNzx
Noir ‡ 3 Years ‡ Female ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ Name means 'black' in French. Very mysterious yet friendly wolfette

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQThvbgpCfHDb25DwYurlLFm026UP-OW8MaVWBAnjSbAX1rStUnMw
Runner ‡ 2 Years ‡ Male ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ Very energetic, has ADHD and loves to just run nonstop

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjix8Fn83Qw1lsMAM5LGeYnOfBoObsRDmqHs4NhesrzYMxU3zT
Lylo (Lie-Low) ‡ 4 Years ‡ Male ‡ N/A ‡ N/A ‡ E.A.H.I.U.T.Y

Adoption Form

Username:
Name Of Wolf:
5 Reasons You Want Them:
Level You Will Play Them:
How Often Will You RP Them:
Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many):
Will You Change Anything About Them:
Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf:

WIP

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 07/07/13, 06:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty Re: The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable*

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 10:45 pm

Nice! :D can't wait to see who adopts who, but shouldn't this be moved to the adoption center? :3

Back to top Go down

The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable* Empty Re: The Un-RPed Wolves Of The True Ice Pack *They ARE Adoptable*

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 11:19 pm

Yeah, I'll do that now :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 11:20 pm

kk ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 11:21 pm

If you want, you can edit this and add in any wolf ideas you want to :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/07/13, 11:28 pm

Good idea! :D I'll edit it a little bit tonight :3

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/07/13, 11:36 pm

Alrighty! :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 12:27 am

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 01:26 am

Nice, he looks pretty cool :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 01:33 am

ty ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 01:34 am

No problemo. I'll add another wolf or two since I'm just in the mood :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 01:37 am

Lol cool because I'm not really in the mood right now to XD

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 05:03 am

Update ^w^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 05:14 am

Looks great! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 06:40 am

Thank you ^.^ I'll add the J's when they're born (about 2 more moons till then).
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/07/13, 09:50 am

Rawr.
You make me feel slow and unprepared for this.
I don't have time to make a character! D:
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/07/13, 05:07 pm

Can anyone adopt these? As I love the sound of Runner, he seems awesome :D

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/07/13, 06:26 pm

Yeah, lemme put the form at the bottom Raven ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 05:04 pm

Adoption Form

Username: Ravenclaw

Name Of Wolf: Runner!

5 Reasons You Want Them: I love his name and he would be fun to roleplay, I love wolves, He would be a challenge to roleplay as well (don't think I have ever done an ADHD character before) and umm I would think that most wolves would like him ...

Level You Will Play Them:

How Often Will You RP Them: As much as possible :D

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many): He probably will have pups

Will You Change Anything About Them: I might give him a more serious side :)

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf: Probably ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/07/13, 06:16 pm

He's yours! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/07/13, 07:35 pm

Lol, double post XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 02:16 am

What? O_O How did that happen? O_O

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/07/13, 03:01 am

When you press send more than once when it's trying to load, it can double or even triple post. I delete it before someone can see when I do it XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/07/13, 03:08 am

Yeah I'm so going too lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/07/13, 09:36 am

Username:kittensrule9

Name Of Wolf:Wyu

5 Reasons You Want Them:Wyu is very mysterious
and secretive and I need a wolf like that. He is a different type of wolf. Wyu has a black coat and green eyes just like my old cat.

Level You Will Play Them:Medium or the best that I can

How Often Will You RP Them:As much as possible

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many):probably not because he is mysterious but I might make that so.

Will You Change Anything About Them:probably not

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf:yes

Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next