The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan

Post by Roo12 20/07/13, 05:58 pm

Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan GW690H518

~ Name ~
Hazelkit :: Hazelpaw :: Hazelcharm Hazelrise

~ Age ~
36 moons

~ Clan ~
Thunderclan

~ Rank ~
Warrior

~ Mate ~
None

~ Crush ~
None

~ Kits ~
None

~ Personality ~
Hazelrise was born and raised in ThunderClan, though his upbringing wasn't entirely traditional. He is a charming, friendly, bright and kind-hearted tom, but he is often prone to impatience and hot-headedness. Despite having suffered a lot of loss during his very young years, he has always had friends and other clan members to fall back on, which has moulded him into a moral, humble, loyal clan cat who trusts and protects his clan with every fibre of his being.
Because he was raised by the elder, Spiderfur, his head has been filled with the stories and legends of the clans since kithood. He still maintains a heart-warmingly powerful family connection with the elders of ThunderClan, and can often be found in the Elders' Den during his time-off; his affection towards them also means that, unlike many of the rules (that more often than not serve only to get in to way of his plans and adventures), the rule of feeding the elders before warriors and apprentices is incredibly important to him and enforces it among the apprentices whenever he gets the chance.
Hazelrise is popular amongst the clan. This is down to his laid-back, fun attitude and his capability as a warrior. He's a flawed hunter and not the greatest fighter, but his keen instincts he received from his father makes him an excellent tracker.
However, despite his usual outgoing nature, he often has days of being extremely quiet and introverted. On days like this, he prefers wandering the forest by himself or sitting in a quiet spot, where he can be alone with his thoughts.

~ Appearance ~
Hazelrise is a young golden-brown tabby tom. His fur is marginally longer than that of other cats, and is streaked with dark charcoal-brown stripes.
His face is a handsome one. He has large, green-blue eyes that are circled by dark rings around his eyelids. His nose is dark pink lined with black and his ears are large and tipped with the same charcoal-brown colour as his stripes. He has fairly long white whiskers, which help him with tracking and sensing prey and danger.
Hazelrise has good build for a warrior, even though he was fairly puny as a kit. He is muscular but slim, meaning he is quick as well as strong and good at climbing trees (though he is quite clumsy at the same time).
His lower legs, underbelly, and the spots above his eyes are white. His paws are large with black pads and medium-sized white claws. His tail id fairly long, making his balance good, and tipped with a charcoal-brown and a white strip after that.

~ Eye hue ~
Blue-green in colour

~ Biological Family ~
Mother: Pebblechase - deceased
Father: Buckthorn - not around
Siblings: Bluekit (sister), Puddlekit (brother), Nutkit (sister) - deceased
Grandparents: Sparrow and Gale (father's side) ; Coalstripe and Minkflight (mother's side)

~ Adopted Family ~
Father: Spiderfur
Sister: Larkpaw

~ Backstory ~
Hazelkit was born into ThunderClan as one of a littler of four. His parents were Pebblechase, a plain-looking but rather pretty silver she-cat, and Buckthorn, a newly accepted, handsome brown tabby traveller who had joined ThunderClan after he had met Pebblechase. His only memories of his father were of him lying among Hazelkit and his siblings, telling them all wild stories of his travels, for one day Buckthorn was scouting far off the territory, planning to return in one or two weeks. In that time, a severe Greencough outbreak gripped the territories, and soon a great number of cats in the forest were dying of the illness. At the peak of the disease, Pebblechase and Hazelkit’s three siblings, Bluekit, Puddlekit and Nutkit fell ill with Greencough and died. Buckthorn never returned without the grief-stricken Hazelkit knowing why. As the whole of Hazekkit’s remaining family was either dead or not around, his grandparents' closest friend, Spiderfur, an elder, took it upon himself to raise his StarClan friend’s last grandkit.
He lived in the Elder’s Den, listening to their stories of past battles and journeys that only fed his natural sense of adventure. When he was an apprentice, Hazelpaw trained hard under the mentorship of Bitterstar during Halloween’s rule over ThunderClan. He and Bitterstar were incredibly close, and the apprentice trained hard under her guidance and soon was given his warrior name of Hazelcharm. He never liked it all that much as it was given to him by Halloween, who carried out ceremony sarcastically and disrespectfully. He of course hated Halloween for imprisoning his clan and often challenged the dark tom out of spite. Nevertheless, the young tom always managed to keep upbeat, charming, fun and loyal, and eventually, when Halloween left, the new leader Sunstar gave him a new name: Hazelrise.
Then one day, during a solo scout around the territory borders after heavy rain to check the scent marks, Hazelrise saw a kit being washed away down the river that separated ThunderClan territory and RiverClan. He dove into the water and dragged the little grey she-kit out with him and took her back to camp. The kit, named Lark, said she wasn’t from any clan, so she was adopted by Hazelrise as a little sister and ThunderClan and became Larkkit, eventually becoming Bitterstar’s next apprentice as Larkpaw until the warrior’s death.
When Bitterstar left him to join StarClan, Hazelcharm took it hard. His usually positive personality faded and he has never really been the same; he is still fun to be around, but carries a much more stoic and mature air about him than before. You could say the shock of her death made him grow up into adulthood.
Nowadays, Hazelrise strives to grow into one of the finest warriors in the forest, and his dedication and ferocity in battle certainly supports this. He is a loving brother to Larkpaw and his clan.

Last edited by Roo12 on 01/01/16, 10:43 am; edited 11 times in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty Re: Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan

Post by megarin 20/07/13, 06:02 pm

This is a great form, especially for a first on here! :3
Since this is not a cat trying out for a High Position you can start RPing them now.
And HP cats have to wait to be accepted by the admin, but normal cats don't have to wait. :)
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan Empty Re: Hazelrise - loyal warrior of ThunderClan

Post by Roo12 20/07/13, 06:04 pm

Awesome, thanks for that, I'm looking forward to starting rplaying!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/07/13, 07:03 pm

Well I hope you are! This is a great firt bio as well! Youseem to have a knack for this, so you'll e creating your own versions of the advanced pallet in no time!
I have a few cats in ThunderClan, so maybe we could RP together. bt here's a fair warning: ThunderClan is currently taken over by a cat with 7 voices in his head, named Halloween and he is played by Mini.
A few months ago we thought we should make mass enemy instead of having our cats live normally everyday because it was starting to get boring.
So I created the first big enemy; my beautiful calico kitten, Rouge. Not Rogue, but Rouge. I misspelled and created the biggest error in spelling on the site EVER, but I'm making use of it since Rouge means red in French.
Anyway, lot of cats died when her group called the Malum Army (Malum meant 'evil' in Latin) and lots of languages were brought here, the deputy of the army being Russian meant he spoke Slovki whatever.
She died at the paws of Massacre, the leader of BloodClan and she had 2 kits, Klaus who is the med. cat apprentice of BloodClan and Sabine, a cat who is currently lost.
And then her brother, Halloween, came to power and took over ThunderClan. Rouge has currently joined with Halloween from StarClan to be one of his voices, so now he technically has 8.
And that's just the story in a nutshell .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/07/13, 04:48 am

Great Job! :D You did much better than I did on my first Cat =D
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/07/13, 06:41 pm

If you want, Bitterstar could be his mentor :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/07/13, 05:42 am

That would be fantastic! I have a thread in ThunderClan that you can join in with if you are my mentor. Thank you so much!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/07/13, 12:59 pm

I did not too long ago :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/04/14, 09:36 am

Er mer gerd, ser merny typos wif mer XO
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/04/14, 12:04 pm

??Wut??xD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/04/14, 07:35 pm

-------
Well I hope you are! This is a great firt bio as well! Youseem to have a knack for this, so you'll e creating your own versions of the advanced pallet in no time!
I have a few cats in ThunderClan, so maybe we could RP together. bt here's a fair warning: ThunderClan is currently taken over by a cat with 7 voices in his head, named Halloween and he is played by Mini.
A few months ago we thought we should make mass enemy instead of having our cats live normally everyday because it was starting to get boring.
So I created the first big enemy; my beautiful calico kitten, Rouge. Not Rogue, but Rouge. I misspelled and created the biggest error in spelling on the site EVER, but I'm making use of it since Rouge means red in French.
Anyway, lot of cats died when her group called the Malum Army (Malum meant 'evil' in Latin) and lots of languages were brought here, the deputy of the army being Russian meant he spoke Slovki whatever.

-------

I used to be horrible at grammar; I probably still am XP
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 05/04/14, 10:01 pm

Was that when you had the laptop without spell-check?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/04/14, 10:36 pm

Probably. I have no idea why dad uses a laptop that doesn't have spellcheck for work .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 06:14 am

Oh, I see!XD Yeah, I used to use a computer that had no spell check. In fact, has the spell check gone on you guys's accounts on New Era? When I write a new post, spell check doesn't correct anything :/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/04/14, 08:22 am

Well, it doesn't correct anything on my account is just puts a red squiggly line underneath it.
You guys's? ..... That's a Tennessee accent Roo XD
Oh, have you seen the new bio for Luna? If not, could you please? ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 11:32 am

Yeah, mine used to come up with a red line, but it's stopped for some reason:/

And wow, I really put 'you guys's'? I've been watching way too much American TV XD

I saw Luna's bio briefly, I was in a hurry to get to football (soccer) practice, so I didn't have time to read it all or comment. I'll go check it out now:3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 06/04/14, 01:28 pm

Don't worry Roo.
I'm used to American slang. xD
It's one thing for you to accedentally do that, but I have friends here who wish. They were British and talk like you guys. It's really bad because all of my friends are terrible at making fake accents.
I'm sure it's even harder for someone British to impersonate an American though. We probably sound weird, but we don't really notice it.
Do we sound weird?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 01:37 pm

No, I actually really like the way Americans talk.
Especially the way you say awesome for some reason ._.
Anyway, I have to do an American accent for a school play and it's tonnes of fun x3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 06/04/14, 03:13 pm

Lol.
I like British accents as long as they aren't so thick I don't understand them. ;-;
I like the weird words you use. Like biscuit instead of cookie.
My brother lived in England for a while. He doesn't like British accents because he was stuck around them for three years.
He lived in an area where Americans weren't really liked. Like, at all. I guess he had a bad experience.
I'd love to be able to see England someday. I really like the culture there. I really just want to see a castle, too. xD
Plus you guys always have cool geek conventions there. I live in the middle of nowhere and I'm like, the only one here interested in geeky stuff. D:
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/04/14, 03:49 pm

And pavement instead of sidewalk ._.
Yeah, I've never been to America either, but my dad went on like a 5 month roadtrip across the country when he was 21 or something, so I think I might do that. America has some great stuff to see, as well as an awesome history.
Yeah, we have some pretty cool castles, but Scotland does better. I actually prefer Scotland to England, but, if you can believe it, England actually has better weather than Scotland :O
And yes, our geek conventions are legendary. Probably because of Lord of the Rings being a epitome of geekdom and a English book xD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/04/14, 05:41 pm

And chips instead of fries!
I've been to England! I was four years old, but nonetheless I've been there. I grew up with European weather, so this recent rain where I live has made it feel like home again, lol. America has a lot of war, but they're interesting wars. Speaking of, I'm curious on whether you know any details about our civil war. And since I haven't had English studies yet, have you guys ever had a civil war.
Scotland has loads of castles, but if you want like a villa or something go to France. It's supposedly really compact but beautiful there, as well as in Venice, Italy.
You people have Doctor Who D: I bet British people say 'If you don't know about Doctor Who, you're either an alien or an American'.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 06/04/14, 05:50 pm

I want to travel the world someday.
I'm gonna hit the UK, France, Germany (well, maybe Germany) at least. Smoke dont rub it in my face that you've lived in all of those. .-.
I'm probably going to at least visit Canada, Ireland, and Scottland also. That's where most of my family bloodline is from, so I want to go to those places.

Then again, I'm never gonna be rich enough to even get out of America at all. .-.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 06/04/14, 09:24 pm

I've been to Italy, Germany, Poland, Romania, and Holland if you count the flight there and back. I might move to Luxemburg, and incase you didn't know it is the size of a large county. So I have the possibility of living in France, Germany, Belgium, or Holland. Me and my mom night visit Paris and London together too.

You don't even want me to start about where my dad's been, maybe me saying he's Ben to Antarctica and Greenland will be enough. I can't keep up how many places he has been to. He's going to New York tomorrow.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/04/14, 10:14 pm

... I've been to Germany, Italy, Hungary, Ireland, Scotland, the Netherlands, Finland, France, Denmark, I'm going to Greece this summer, Norway and Poland.
But I've failed to have ever gone to Illinois state ._.
My dad was the military supply commander when we were in Hawaii, so he's been to most East Asia countries like south Korea, Japan, China and all of that stuff. He's also been in a couple of wars, like Iraq and he's been to Afghanistan, though he didn't fight. He was in Somalia too (that's actually the place that caused his bum knee :/ ), and a few other places.
My mom's been to almost all of Europe and pretty much every state, but she still acts like she thinks the world is stupid, which I don't blame her for at times xD
Maybe one day we could meet up in Europe? No rhyme intended of course xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/04/14, 05:30 am

Yeah.... my family aren't very wealthy, so so far I've only visited France, Spain and Lanzarote. We usually just go to this really nice campsite next to the seaside.
But I want to travel the whole world too, especially Asia, America and Africa. 
And in answer to your previous question Smoke, yes, there was a civil war in England AGES ago, but it was pretty boring. It was just the poor rebelling against the rich for a few years and then the rich won ._.
It would be awesome for all of us to actually meet up one day. But I'm not even friends with you guys on facebook yet XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next