The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!)

3 posters

Go down

Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!)

Post by Guest 20/07/13, 08:59 pm

Let us build a family for Willowpaw and Whirlpaw!

Please have a look and a quick read at both of the sister's biographies: Whirlpaw's Bio (RP by kittensrule9) and Willowpaw's Bio (RP by me) As you may be wondering I do not expect you to read the whole thing-please just have a quick skim through. Also take a note that both cats are apprentices in WindClan. :D

Now moving onto the main part......I want to build a bigger family for these two sisters! To be truthful it is a bit lonely for them at the moment, so I might as well add a bit of excitement to their little warrior lives. Now, I have a few characters already in mind, but if you wish a character you already have to be apart of the family that is fine! Please however either post a link to the biography or if you never made one for that character just post a brief description of their personality & appearance.

Your characters do not even have to be close family to the sisters-they can even be from different clans. In fact, I think that would make it even more interesting!

Even though I am on the lookout for family members as such, I also want other characters such as friends and/or enemies.

Now if you had a bit of a look at both bios you will get both of the sisters' personalities: very proud, and hardly ever give a second thought about others. They are easy to hate, but also easy ones to follow. Which feeling would they experience would entirely depend on the personality of your character.......

Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Tortoiseshell-cat-stretch

Bearpaw
Adopted!

There is no doubt that Bearpaw is a big fellow. A nice tabby cat, with different mixtures of colour melding into his pelt. The orange on his fur is almost a cinnamon colour, and greyish black coming along his back as dark stripes. Pale green eyes Bearpaw has, even though not the most prettiest colour they are filled with warmth and joy.

This little kitty can be very lazy at times. No, don't get me wrong-he can be very loyal at times; but sometimes he would rather take a little nap on the job than to actually do something. He is usually always very cheerful and funny, loved by most of the clan. Though some could consider him a bit "stupid" at times, it is hard to deny how loyal he can be to his clan.

Bearpaw is a RiverClan cat. He is the younger brother of the Medicine Cat of RiverClan (Sirenwail). Both brothers are related to Whirlpaw and Willowpaw- them being cousins of the two sisters. This could later come into some interesting plots for Bearpaw and his cousins.

Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Min-grey-cat

Chimesong

Chimesong looks similar to her two daughters. Though her grey fur is a slight shade darker and tinged with a few pale brown stripes across her chest. Her fur is like the colour of rising smoke-such a nice, pretty colour. She has those dark green eyes; much more of a darker and beautiful colour than poor Bearpaw's. Her body frame is delicate, and she is not a large cat. In-fact, Chimesong is about as female as you can get.

Let us admit it: she raised the two devils Willowpaw and Whirlpaw. She is not exactly wearing a halo herself. Though she loves her two daughters dearly, and is as over protective like any mother; Chimesong is not all rainbows and lollipops. She has the same attitude that she has passed down onto her children; that way of thinking that she is better than everyone else. There is no doubt that this she-cat uses her looks to her advantage. Because of this, she has had many tom lovers. Yet Chimesong never actually loves them; it is just a little play she likes to put up.

As you would have guessed, Chimesong is the mother to Willowpaw and Whirlpaw. She is a WindClan cat, and is unaware that her daughters' father comes from RiverClan. She has kept secret about her many mates from other clans, and because of this she does not know who the father is.

Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) 99-DSC_0133-001

Mousepaw

Adopted!

It would be rather easy to sum up Mouspaw's appearance: a brown tabby tom. Yet if you were to look closer you would notice the different shades of brown all melted together, and the darker (almost black) stripes running through his fur. Admittedly, his fur is very fluffy. Though such a burden in summer, it does come very useful in winter. One of the most unusual things about his appearance would be Mousepaw's eyes. An exotic yellow colour-amber if you like even. His eyes make his what would be "dull" appearance into something rather stunning.

Mousepaw is best friends with Whirlpaw and Wilowpaw. Do not judge him-that is what the whole clan has been doing for a long amount of time already. He does not follow them or act like their minions as some cats would, but is just instead a steady friend. He is very sweet, and bends his back for any cat. A very cheery and happy soul; one that still would be happily content on dealing with the worst of the worst. Why he sticks with the two sisters is a mystery to most-yet he must see something that others do not.

As mentioned before Mousepaw is best friends with BOTH sisters, and lives in WindClan. I cannot think up any ideas for a plot for yet, so that is up to you to think of something. ^^

Overall, there are only three characters up for adoption, though I may add some on later. I have not made ANY biographies for these characters. To be honest, I am not fussy if you roleplay paragraphs of any of these characters or just a few sentences. All I want you to do is keep active with them and come up with different plots for them.

If you wish to adopt one of the characters above please add some plots in what you will do with them. You can add why you want the character, but I do not mind either way. Feel free to add stuff onto the personality and description but please when roleplaying try and stick to the basics of what I have already given you. I want them to still have the same kind of personality that they started off with!

For the father of Wilowpaw and Whirlpaw....I was thinking that they would find out who their father is. I would like it to be a male cat from another clan, as that would make the plot more interesting. ^^ Please apply below if you wish for your character to be the father of the two sisters. (Either post the link to their biography or write a brief description and appearance.)

Update: I cannot believe that I left this out. :) Whirlpaw and Willowpaw need mentors- go ahead and post below if you have a cat up for the job to mentor either of these two! :D

Last edited by Piglet on 25/07/13, 05:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty Re: Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!)

Post by Kit 21/07/13, 04:55 am

Great Job !! I love it :D
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!) Empty Re: Let's make a family for Willowpaw & Whirlpaw (Cats up for adoption!)

Post by *Smoke* 21/07/13, 06:42 pm

Is there a form I need to fill out? I want Bearpaw :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/07/13, 03:02 am

No forum. ^^ All you have to do is say some plots you might have for them later on. You can make your own forum if you like, but there is no need to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/07/13, 03:59 am

I want Bearpaw, and I'm not totally sure what kind of plot I'm going to have for him.
I have a few ideas though :3

1. Have him live a pretty normal life until Halloween takes over his clan, where he will regroup with his siblings and relocate somewhere with a few of his clanmates.
2. Make him slightly struggle in his apprenticeship but be  great warrior, if not a bit rash. Because of this, he'll pick a fight with another cat in a different clan and win, making those two clans not be fond of each other.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/07/13, 04:43 am

He is yours! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/07/13, 03:28 pm

I'm interested in Mousepaw, he is an interesting character :3 I can't really think of any plots right now, since my mind is completely blank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/07/13, 03:40 pm

HOME ATLAST! :D Nice Napolean Dynamite! My family has a Christmas Party for our church and we watch it almost every year!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 23/07/13, 03:44 pm

You're home. :D
I'd like Chimesong but I have a lot of Windclan cats.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/07/13, 03:49 pm

Hehe I AM! Yet exhausted forom going to bed at 12 and getting up at 2 45 am
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/07/13, 04:07 am

megarin wrote:You're home. :D

Meg......I do not mind if you have a lot of WindClan characters- as long as you keep active it does not matter.^^ If you want want her, just ask. No pressure or anything. XD

Twilight wrote: I'm interested in Mousepaw, he is an interesting character :3 I can't really think of any plots right now, since my mind is completely blank.

To be honest, when I tried to think of plots for Mousepaw my mind went blank. If you like you can adopt him- perhaps if you roleplay with him you will be able to come up with some plots? :)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/07/13, 01:14 pm

Yay! Napoleon dynamite is AWESOME! I'm about to go home too, :3. But it's in Pennsylvania. Meg, I won't be on again until tomorrow at like 7 am your time. Plus, it'll also be my time :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 24/07/13, 01:23 pm

Yay. :D
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/07/13, 03:09 pm

Piglet wrote:
megarin wrote:You're home. :D

Meg......I do not mind if you have a lot of WindClan characters- as long as you keep active it does not matter.^^ If you want want her, just ask. No pressure or anything. XD

Twilight wrote: I'm interested in Mousepaw, he is an interesting character :3 I can't really think of any plots right now, since my mind is completely blank.

To be honest, when I tried to think of plots for Mousepaw my mind went blank. If you like you can adopt him- perhaps if you roleplay with him you will be able to come up with some plots? :)

Thanks, I think If I roleplay him like you said I could probably think of some plots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/07/13, 05:39 am

Well, Mousepaw is yours!

Chimesong is still up for adoption!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down