The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private}

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private}

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/13, 04:11 pm

CRAP! Mochakit's thoughts screamed at her as the weasel ran after Nutkit. When the other kitten yelped that she couldn't climb, she felt like screaming the word mouse-brain but decided against it when adrenaline rushed through her.
She quickly ran to the RiverClanner and bit her scruff, pushing forward with her hind paws, climbing up the tree at an accelerated pace. When she got to the first large, fat branch, she let go of Nutkit and panted out loud, before laying down. She was exhausted. She didn't even know she could do something like that.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private} - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Were To Be, Two Shall Be True {Private}

Post by megarin 21/09/13, 06:22 pm

Nutkit opened her mouth but didn't have time to protest before she was scooped up and hauled up that tree.
When she finally stopped making panicked breaths she looked to Mochakit, ignoring the fact that the weasels were trying to climb the tree.
"Ow!" she almost hissed, "You need to work on your mothering skills. You're supposed to grab a kit by the neck, not choke them to death!"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/13, 09:24 pm

Mochakit slightly glared at the other kitten. "Well excuse me for trying to save your behind!" She stated in a puff of anger.
Mochakit sighed, finally catching her breath. She looked around the Willow and didn't see any other trees for at least 300 tails. "Right now we should think of how to get away from the weasels," she mewed, her comment from a few seconds ago forgotten already.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 21/09/13, 09:53 pm

"Um.... How about we.... Throw rocks at there faces!" she exclaimed, "No, wait. There aren't rocks in trees."
She looked around thinking.
"Oh! Oh! I know! We could offer them our friendship!"
Nutkit smiled really wide even though her inner self told her that was even more mouse-brained than throwing rocks.
Although it might be more fun to try....
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/13, 10:10 pm

Mochakit smiled even in the middle of all of this. This kitten was weird- just her kind of friend. "We don't speak weasel, and I don't think they speak cat," she mewed to Nutkit.
How would they get down? Mochakit's eyes flashed with something and she smiled at Nutkit. "I have a random plan that could get us killed but could work perfectly!"

Ooc: I'm going to suggest they jump onto the backs of the weasels, crushing them slightly (knocking their breath out) and making a run for it :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 21/09/13, 10:15 pm

"Yeah let's go beat the weasels!" she mewed enthusiastically, "Wait, death is involved in this?"
Nutkit shifted on her paws.

OOC: Okay. xP
YAY FOR RANDOM AND SHORT REPLIES.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/13, 11:58 pm

Mochakit shrugged her spotted shoulders at the other kitten. "Only if we mess up."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 09:44 am

"Okay, okay. You better not mess up," she grumbled in reply.
She looked down at the weasels as they hissed and growled below.
"Hurry up. What's your plan?"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 10:34 am

Mochakit breathed in a gulp of air before starting, "Ok, so we land exactly on the weasels back, making their breath get knocked out of them, and we make a run for your camp, which I've been able to tell is 500 tails, that way," She mewed, her tail pointing behind the tree.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 01:25 pm

"How do you expect me to want to jump on one of those?" she asked.
Then she sighed knowing there wasn't a good answer other than that they might live if they did, "Fine. Tell me when to jump and I'll run as fast as I can."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 01:27 pm

Mochakit nodded and looked down at the weasels, tensing her muscles up. She would have to time it perfectly for the both of them.
Just when the weasels starting to try and climb the tree again she yelled "NOW!" When they hit the weasels they would have slid back down already and be on the actual ground. She had the one on the left.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 01:36 pm

Nutkit launched herself down the tree and landed square on the weasel's back.
The weasel obviously hadn't expected kits to start falling from a tree. And her weasel was obviously a lot more weak than Nutkit had originally thought.
The weasel staggered backwards and crumpled far easier than the kit had expected.
It threw her off and she landed with a thud. For a mere second she was face to face with the weasel, both of them laying on the ground. She looked into it's eyes in that second.
It was a creature just like her.
She felt bad for the weasel for a second. But then she remembered she better run before it realized that the tasty kit was right there.
She jumped up and raced toward her camp, forgetting to check if Mochakit was still there.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 01:40 pm

Mochakit jumped exactly when Nutkit had and landed squarely on her weasel. It hissed at her when it fell to the ground and had it's air knocked out of it. She quickly climbed off of it but not fast enough; it had been able to scratch her shoulder, and it wasn't a nice cut. But nothing too serious that she couldn't run like she was now. Her life was on the line and she was going faster then her heartbeat.
She soon caught up to Nutkit, even though she wasn't the fastest runner. The two barged into what she realized was the RiverClan camp and she skidded to a halt, panting her guts out.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 01:45 pm

OOC: Gonna be slow to reply.
I'm doing the laundry and am not supposed to be on here. xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 01:45 pm

Ooc: lol, ok.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 01:57 pm

Nutkit skidded to a halt and tripped over Mochakit.
"We-" huff, "Made-" huff, "Made it."

OOC: YAY I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING SO THIS IS SHORT.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 02:00 pm

Mochakit laughed when Nutkit tripped over her and sat up. She suddenly realized what was going on and her hazel eyes went wide. She was in a RiverClan camp whens he had only meant to drop Nutkit off outside of the entrance.... she was doomed.

Ooc: Lol, nice Meggy xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 02:07 pm

Nutkit looked at Mochakit and her eyes suddenly went wide.
"You aren't supposed to be here!" she hissed through her teeth, "Run!"
But it was already too late, and she knew it.

OOC: Just, if anyone asks I'm not typing right now.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 02:11 pm

Ooc: We need to get someone with a RiverClan cat, like Kit or something, to take Mochakit into custody or something.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 02:13 pm

OOC: Okay. Can you PM someone.
If you couldn't tell already I'm not supposed to be here right now.
xP
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 02:17 pm

Ooc: I sent a PM to Kit, now get offline XP I don't want you getting in trouble.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 02:36 pm

OOC: I closed my laptop.
And didn't let the mouse click.
And typed quietly.
I'm done with the laundry now, anyways.
But I have to go soon and won't be back for a while.
Just because I'm such a goody-goody doesn't mean I can't hide things.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 02:46 pm

Ooc: xD ok. How long do you have?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 22/09/13, 02:58 pm

OOC: An hour more or less as of now.
Sorry I was gone. My mom wanted to go do my hair.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/09/13, 03:04 pm

Ooc: Lol, I know how that feels.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next