The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke]

Post by Roo12 20/10/13, 01:46 pm

Sweat trickled down Felik Buhari's forehead and into the corners of his deep, brown eyes, making them sting. He went to wipe his brow with the hand that wasn't hold a gun. At this motion, several people around him ducked down in terror like rabbits on full alert.
Once the hustler's eyes were clear again, he looked around. Staring past the tens of petrified faces dotted around the room, Felik fixed his eyes directly on an open iron door at the far end. A few clanking, shuffling noises were coming from behind it. The boy's gaze was so focused on the door that he felt it would melt into a puddle at any moment.
Suddenly, a piercing sound came from outside and Felik swung his head round to see what he had been dreading.
"V!" The hustler yelled from inside his woolen mask, making sure not to give away his accomplice's real name, "It's the Fuzz. We gotta role."
He was speaking in English, a language both of them knew fluently, so their captures couldn't describe their nationality or accents so easily to the police.
Felik ducked behind a wall, out of sight of the police outside the glass windows, but able to have a supreme view of the large bank room.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty Re: Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke]

Post by *Smoke* 20/10/13, 09:04 pm

Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn7qq13ylU7YJ8aAcUU6gFqTfsXh0OCVzyEeBQo_FScXISsBBP

Valentina's head snapped up from it's down position, where her blue-contacted eyes had been looking at a young girl. She saw Felik's covered face and saw an urgency in his brown eyes.
In her left hand, a bag full of valuables and money, while in her right was a semi-pistol- her favorite one. On her face was a masquerade mask, though she didn't always wear one on the job. But she always wore contacts. Last time they were gray, and the next time she planned them to be a dark brown.
Training her ears, she listened to the sounds going on outside of the large bank the duo were in. She heard the mumblings of police officers and her sense immediately snapped to attention.
"Got it F," She murmured loud enough for only Felik to hear her. She situated herself, looked down at the girl and whispered quietly, though it was still in English so the girl may not understand. "We won't hurt anyone."
For her, the guns were for scaring and keeping the police away. Not for killing those who were innocent.
She quickly walked silently over to Felik. "Well Rookie, how do you suggest we get out of this mess?" She said, a slight smirk hidden behind her mask.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Empty Re: Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke]

Post by Roo12 21/10/13, 11:21 am

Felik smiled, though he knew his accomplice wouldn't be able to see through his woolen mask. The hustler took in the cars that now circled the building and decided not to risk a break for the doors.
Then he saw the stairs.
"There!" he said in in a hushed yell. Felik grabbed Vale by the wrist and dragged her towards and up a flight of stairs, throwing a red-rope barrier out the way as he went.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/10/13, 07:39 pm

Vale could barely keep up as Felik ran through the small crowd in the bank. This boy must've been very good at track, Vale thought to herself.
When her partner pointed out the stairs she looked around and didn't notice anything sketchy. This was a 2 story bank, and had multiple stairs leading from the inside to the outside in the back.
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi-M18aG1f7Tg-kJAyIjv9UdlCB_LIT3bIRXwHam9JhKI5JM45Xw
"That should work," She whispered quietly in French.
He looked urgently at Felik as she heard shouting, screams, and what sounded like directions being yelled out in the actual vault-entrance room. Crap, the police had gotten in and the people were telling them where the duo went.
"Hurry!" Vale said, starting to climb down the steps quickly and silently.

Lesson: There is a mistake in this- find it and tell me :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/10/13, 02:41 am

"Relax", Felik said breathlessly and too laid back for the situation, "I've got this."
He continued to hurl himself and Vale up the stairs until they came to a much smaller room with a large table in the middle covered with more bags of goodies. The Hustler snatched one bag form the table (for god measure) and continued up the stairs.
It wasn't long before the criminals reached a heavy iron door with a code lock on it. Felik got out his gun and shot the lock clean off.
The door opened.
"Hey, it worked!" Felik laughed, but his smile soon disappeared. The door had led them onto the roof.
Felik looked over the rim of the building. We couldn't make it if we jumped down he decided.
Then the Hustler noticed the building standing next to the bank.
Felik smiled.
He turned to Valentina, "Are you crazy?" he asked.

Ooc: He looked urgently at Felik...
...starting to climb down the steps
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/10/13, 04:35 pm

"No, but I'm prepared unlike you're sorry butt," Vale smirked behind her mask. She'd thrown something up to the roof last night, without the cameras seeing her or getting her fingerprints on the thing of course- what was she, an amateur? Hah, no.
She bent down next to the ledge and picked up a 90 yard piece of rope- the building was only 2 stories, so 270 feet of a climbing object seemed like a bit much, but it was better to have more of what you need than less. Well, that's what catholic teacher had told. She was a scary nun, but a smart scary nun.
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCfj2HgPzB4bS5QEf518DKI_wi-v257J9Vf2blPBDBCBJ0P8U
Valentina walked quickly to the door, tied the rope to the railing besides the stairs, and then to the nailed to the ground table and brought it back out. She set the rope up on the ledge and looked back at Felik.
"Men first, Fe-Fi-Foe," She said, slightly chuckling at her new random nickname for him. She liked it, and to be honest she's probably gonna call him that on heists from now on.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/10/13, 04:55 pm

Felik smiled and rolled his eyes. What was she like? He walked over to the edge and took hold of the rope. "Au revoir!" he whistled, before leaping off the edge and ab-sailing down to the ground.
"You coming or what?" Felik yelled back up to the roof when he had reached ground level. "The cops will be there soon, and I'll nip off before they can catch me. Can't say the same for you though!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/10/13, 05:18 pm

Behind her mask, Vale rolled her eyes and grasped onto the rope. A loud 'clang' caused her to pause and whirl around, still holding the rope. And officer was yelling at her in French to stop in the name of the law.
She smirked and said in French "La loi n'a pas de nom, mais il a un ennemi," Before jumping off the building, not really climbing down. She heard a loud gasp from the police officer, probably thinking that she really had only jumped off the building, no rope or anything.
She came to a quick halt a foot above the ground and incredibly thankful for her black leather gloves. She would've had a serious rope burn if she didn't- not to mention she'd get Traced.
She looked at Felik and nodded, starting to run down the alleyway behind the bank, where no police officer had been smart enough to go.

Translation from French to English: "The law doesn't have a name, but it has an enemy."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/10/13, 05:34 pm

Felik laughed and followed his associate down the ally, running at tremendous speed towards their squat at the edge of town. The bag in his hand jingled like a tambourine, playing to the rhythm of the criminal's run.
The two robbers rounded the corner towards the street that the run-down, abandoned building that was their home lay, after taking their usual detour in order to avoid the police detecting their hide out.
Felik stepped through the gap in the fence and through the rotten wood doors. Once inside, he climbed the creaking stairs and turned right at the top into a room that housed one couch, a small coffee table, and desk and chair and a crappy TV on an up-turned wooden crate.
In the middle of the room, lying drowsily on a rug, was Sable.
The second Felik walked in, the enormous attack dog lunged at her owner and began to murder him with kisses on the planked ground.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/10/13, 05:45 pm

Vale smiled at the sight in front of her- Sable attacking Felik with doggie smooches. She took a picture of it once and threatened to send it to his old gang once. That got a few laughs out of herself just thinking of it.
She took off her masquerade mask and put it underneath the box that was the T.V stand and then put the bag of jewels onto the table. She was quite proud of what she and Felik had managed to do today. Not everyone could rob a French vault. Her bag had jewels while Felik's had money.
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] 2Q==
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFome8jCrPQdQsdlFc9C4q1W0v8IXJtiRh0LCo-kKpZsiTQPB2jg
Today had been a good day.

...And now it was jinxed.
Vale's private (undetectable by police or federal people) rang loudly with the deathly tone she had set for only one unknown numbers. It had to be Felik's old boss.
They knew her number now, and must know where she lived.
 SHIT.

Ooc: Lol, had to do this XDD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/10/13, 05:54 pm

Ooc: HILARIOUS!!

Felik Pushed Sable away and stood up. "Who will that be then?" He asked, pulling off his mask. Sable continued to jump up and down at both Vale and her master, until Felik began stroking her head gently.

Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/10/13, 08:12 pm

"It's... Lucas," Vale said a little bit above a whisper. She was deathly afraid of Lucas, as he was the thug leader of all of Europe. He might be young, but he was heartless.
She clicked the 'answer' button on her flip phone and put him on speaker. "Hello?" She said, pretending to not be scared out of her wits.
"Ah, Valentina, so nice to hear from you," A voice replied. It really was Lucas. She was doomed.

Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] Tumblr_m3sfsbr6vQ1qe4nyno1_400_large
Ooc: Think this should be Lucas? :P
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/10/13, 02:28 am

Felik's hands clenched into tight fists when he heard Lucas's voice. He saw the thug as his ultimate rival, mainly because he was jealous of Lucas's high status, not that he'd care to admit so.
"What do you want. Lucas?" the Hustler hissed through his teeth, his voice heavy with hostility.

Ooc: Looks good to me!
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/10/13, 04:47 pm

"Oh Felik, don't be so snappy. We used to be the best of friends! I also figure that I'm on speaker right now. *Sigh*. Do you really not trust me that much Valey?" Vale gritted her teeth when Lucas used her childhood nickname. Only her closest friends would ever call her that, and though he used to have that position in her mind he was now an enemy.
"Just tell us what you want" Valentina snapped in Italian. Overall, she preferred her native tounge. It was Lucas' as well, so she knew he'd understand it. She even taught Felik some of it, so he should get the just of it.

Ooc: Find an error in here ;)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 24/10/13, 12:31 pm

Ooc: I also figured
get the just (jist) of it? Am I right in thinking I'm looking for spelling mistakes only, or should I be looking for other errors as well?

Felik began working at the phrase Vale had just shouted in Italian, and it wasn't long before he figured out roughly what she had said. The two waited for Lucas to answer the question.
In the silence that followed, a hostile growl could be heard over the receiver as Sable bared her teeth and let the nose seep from her throat.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 24/10/13, 06:31 pm

Ooc: Er, no. When she said 'Just tell us what you want' there should be a comma like this: "Just tell us what you want," You come up with what Lucas says this time. I can't do it all ya know X3
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/10/13, 05:03 pm

Ooc: Alright, alright, just tell me if I say something wrong ;)

"Still got that grumpy old mongrel, eh Felik?" the voice on the other end of the receiver said slyly.
          "She's a better person than you'll ever be, Lucas", Felik snapped back in fury.
          "Either way", Lucas continued, "I suppose it might come in handy for your next task..."
          "What are you talking about?"
          "I have a job for you both..."
          "We're not one of you're puppets, Lucas. We don't want you're work", Felik hissed through his teeth. The hustler almost snatched the phone from Valentina's hand and threw it on the floor.
          "There is a gang arriving in Paris tomorrow. They think I'm on their side, but really I want to rob them blind. And, instantly, as if by magic, you two popped into my mind."
          Lucas had clearly ignored Felik's hostile tone and was purposely talking to Vale in particular.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/10/13, 10:46 pm

Vale froze as she thought of what gang would be coming. If she was correct -and she usually was, considering she knew it was Lucas that had called and not someone with the wrong number- then it was the Aristocrats.
They were from (Ooc: lol, sorry) England and called themselves the royalty of the streets. And they pretty much were- but only in England. They had a lot of allies, and if Vale and Felik got in too deep than they would be screwed with a capital SCREWED.
"... Depends on the gang," Valentina replied to Lucas.
"Oh, don't play that Valey. I know exactly what gang you're thinking about and yes, it's them. You'll be able to see our old Joshy!" Lucas exclaimed to the 2.
Crap. Josh was involved. Not good. Not good at all.

Flashback

Vale was running from the police on the streets of France with her current partner in crime, Joshua Redbin. They'd known each other since they were kids, growing up in the same orphanage. In fact, if it weren't for Josh, then Vale wouldn't be where she was now. A notorious and on-the-rise thief.
Her lungs expanded slightly and then shrunk just a little bit as she was running as fast as her legs would carry her. Her and Josh took a sharp left and threw the police off their trail. It was a fabulous day for the pair. They'd managed to rob a jewelry store -the bag in her hand making slight jingling noises proved that-, they managed to get away from the cops, and a bright ring was shining on Vale's finger. When Josh had dropped down on one knee the night before, she'd immediately said yes. That's what made them rob the jewelry store- she needed a ring and maybe a little extra money for the honeymoon. He'd even stolen a rose for her from a garden.
She laughed once they slowed down in a dark alley, the sun having been down for over an hour now. She turned around to hug Josh but instead of open, warm and loving arms, she was greeted with a gun to the chest. Fear, betrayal and then acceptance flowed throughout her as she gazed into Josh's green eyes.
A loud shot was heard, and suddenly everything was happening in slow motion. Pain had exploded all throughout Valentina's abdomen and her breathing was short, though it seemed to last for minutes on every intake. A soft thud was heard as she fell to the ground and the rose fell out of her hand, now covered in her red blood. Each breath hurt, and she'd wanted it to stop. She knew what kind of shot that had been- a kill shot. Meant to rid Vale off the Earth altogether.
Her gaze followed Josh as he leaned over her, softly said 'I'm sorry', and took the bag of money after slipping the ring off of her left hand.
Of all things that hurt the most, it was her heart that was in overdrive right now, trying to replace the blood lost. But it would never be able to replace itself.
She's never told anyone of how her true love had betrayed her, and she didn't plan to. It was the cause of her nightmares, her coldness, her hatred towards the deadly feeling. And the only ones who would know was herself and Josh, who had abandoned Paris, the city of love, their city, and went to England to join the Aristocrats. And the bag of jewels was his ticket in.
Trouble in Paris [private, me and Smoke] 9k=

Ooc: Like her backstory? ;D Oh, and there's an error in here, but not in the flashback part.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/10/13, 07:10 am

Ooc: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! This is gonna make an awesome story line.

A puzzled look fell upon Felik's face. "Who's Joshy?" he whispered into Vale's ear, though knowing Lucas was bound to here him. He had a knack for being very annoying like that.

Ooc: I think the error was royalty of the streets? Shouldn't it be 'Royalty of the Streets', with a capital R and S in speech marks?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/10/13, 09:47 am

Ooc: Well, yes. Ugh, you're finding mistakes I didn't even mean to put there D: There's another one. It's a than should be then one. But you need to find it.

Lucas was silent on the other end of the line, but not for long. "Oh, she hasn't told you yet? Huh, I guess she really doesn't trust you with the information she's given to me."
Valentina glared at the phone. "I never told you anything a**hole, Josh told you everything from HIS perspective," She screamed into the phone.
"God, ever since that guy broke up with you, you've been like, a mega-b***h," Lucas replied from wherever he was. The next time Vale saw him, she was going to gut him, hang him, and then drown him.

Ooc: Lol, I had to use curse words for this part, sorry.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/10/13, 10:58 am

Ooc: Oh, I found it. God, I need to get better at this X( "if Vale and Felik got in too deep than they would be screwed".

"You shut your face, Lucas, you hear me!" Felik fumed. He no longer cared who Josh was, some past boyfriend by the sounds of it. All the hustler wanted to do now was rip Lucas from the other end of the line and give him a piece of his mind... and his fist.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/10/13, 04:07 pm

"Woah, woah, pipe down there my friend. All I need for you two to do is to go, meet up with a group they're sending, rob 'em dry, and give the money to me. You'll be able to keep half of it as well," Lucas offered.
Vale hated the sound of this- it was too risky in her opinion. But they needed that money. The 40,000 they stole form the bank wouldn't supply the duo for long so they'd need replacement money and soon.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/10/13, 05:00 pm

Instantly, Felik calmed down and a thoughtful, faraway look came over his face.
Although he hated Lucas and thought the plan might as well have been a suicide mission, he could do with the targets. There was nothing the Hustler liked more than out-smarting the most dangerous people he could find.
"Vale?" Felik said, taking in the expression on his accomplice's expression. She was thinking about the benefits. Also, she was shrouded in a pitiful sadness the clouded her bright eyes.
"Look, it's up to you. If you don't want to do it, fine. But if you do, I'll back you 'till the end. Ok?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/10/13, 05:09 pm

Vale smiled at her partner in crime. She sighed when she decided what they were going to do. "We'll do it Lucas," Her voice didn't waver.
"Wonderful!" Lucas shrieked form the other end. Valentina rolled her eyes. Lucas acted gay, a lot. Not that it was a bad thing, but with him it was a bit annoying.
"On one condition, though. If it's a trap, the I get to hang your head on my wall," Vale said.
She could hear a small gulp through the phone. "S-sure, of course Valentina," He spoke, obviously afraid of Valentina at the moment.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/10/13, 05:17 pm

Ooc: End of thread? Then we do another one on the gangs meeting?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next