The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt -

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt -

Post by Roo12 28/10/13, 05:36 pm

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Black-wolf-6

Marcios (Mar-see-oss) - Male - 8 years old - Alpha - fierce and merciless, has the pack's full respect.
ADOPTED - Role played by Roo12

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Grey_wolves_1249074c

Dithean - Female - 7 years old - Alphess - Cruel and cunning, makes all the rules for her mate, Marcios, to enforce.
ADOPTED - Role played by Claw~

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Wolf-0459

Azar - Male - 4 years old - Beta - Loyal and brave, a great leader in battle, has a soft side somewhere.

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Tumblr_mcgvtlAdZP1qlywlko1_500

Laith (Lay - ith) - Female - 3 1/2 years old - Betess - beautiful, kind and witty, but has a very ferocious side that comes out during a battle - Hint: E> Laith + Azar <3 just sayin' ;D

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Grey-wolf-04

Brisgean (Briz - GEEN) - Female - 10 years old - Elder - Grumpy and feisty, but clever and wise too. She is a vital member of the pack.
ADOPTED - Role played by Megarin

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Kolm%C3%A5rden_Wolf

Matvei (Mat - v - IY) - Male - 5 years old - Delta - Huge Russian wolf, has a slight Russian accent, fierce and good at obeying orders, but can be very gentle and kind

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Canis_lupus_signatus_(Kerkrade_Zoo)_20

Talamh and Tosgair - Male/male - 2 years old/ 2 years old - Soldier/Soldier - Inseparable and fun-loving twins, always ready to have a laugh.

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Iola

Rakaborix - Male - 5 years old - Soldier - Kind, protective father of Narya and Lilly.
ADOPTED - Role played by Kit

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Khamulzperonwki

Amelia (Ay - mel - lee - a) - Female - 5 years old - Soldier - Beautiful, funny, kind and fierce mother of Narya and Lilly, always knows what to do in a crisis

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - 20080924104358_190922_1

Oran - Male - 1 year old - Omega/Adolescent - Troubled outcast. A loner shunned by the pack for being part dog.
ADOPTED - Role played by *smoke*

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - 4205b121e16936bce28cf58ff3142276

Narya - Female - 1 year old - Soldier/Adolescent - Funny, smart and understanding. A huge tomboy and a great hunter and fighter - hint: E> Narya + Oran <3 if ya know what I mean ;)
ADOPTED - Role played by Claw~

Just fill out this form if you want one ;) Sorry!! XD

Username:

Name Of Wolf:

3 Reasons You Want Them:

How Often Will You RP Them:

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many):

Will You Change Anything About Them:

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf:

This all okay Smoke?

Last edited by Roo12 on 09/11/13, 11:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty Re: The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt -

Post by *Smoke* 28/10/13, 06:14 pm

Looks great Roo :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

wolves - The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt - Empty Re: The Wolves of The Pack of Never Ending Winter - Please Adopt -

Post by Roo12 28/10/13, 06:37 pm

Thanks, took me AGES.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/10/13, 03:05 pm

I'll adopt Dithean. But uh.. I don't think wolves or any animals know what husbands are. Do you mean mate? :3
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/10/13, 03:07 pm

Yeah I do, sorry about that XD. Just fill out the form at the top and she's yours ;)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/10/13, 04:32 pm

You still want her, Claw?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 29/10/13, 04:36 pm

Username: Claw~

Name Of Wolf: Dithean

3 Reasons You Want Them: I would like to try out being an alpha. I also never actually had a mate before so it will be interesting. I like roleplaying wolves, and she looks fun to play.

How Often Will You RP Them: A lot if I can, since she is an alpha.

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many): 4. I will have her be pregnant soon, and if some users PM me, they can rp them.

Will You Change Anything About Them: Change from cruel to stern.

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf: Yes.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/10/13, 04:39 pm

Alright, she's yours! Thanks Claw :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 01/11/13, 07:34 am

Username: Megarin

Name Of Wolf: Brisgean

3 Reasons You Want Them:
1- I need another wolf because they are awesome and I am abusing their RPing-ness
2- it's interesting to RP older characters
3- Who doesn't love grumpy old fluffy characters?

How Often Will You RP Them: Whenever I can or whenever needed

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many): I don't think so. She's a bit old for that unless she already had pups a while back.

Will You Change Anything About Them: I think she should be fluffier. x3 but her personality I shall keep

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf: Yup

Sorry this form isn't neater looking.
Did it from an iPad.
And spellcheck kept trying to change Brisgean to brides.
xD
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 09:24 am

She's yours Meggy XD you always manage to make me laugh. Brisgean is one of my favorite wolves here, take good care of her ;)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/11/13, 02:24 pm

I feel selfish for wanting another one but... :C

Name Of Wolf: Narya

3 Reasons You Want Them: Cute couple is cute. Her personality is good and it would be fun to roleplay her in romance too. I want a wolf that is more carefree as well, as the one I got is more stern. I like to have two sides of the pie. :D

How Often Will You RP Them: Pretty often.

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many): Maybe. If I do, 3. But I haven't decided yet. :3

Will You Change Anything About Them: Kinda like *Smoke*, I like fluffy. So a little fluffier. I'm so weird :D

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf: Maybe.

Last edited by ♫Shadow☮ on 16/11/13, 04:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 03:48 pm

She's yours! Don't feel selfish, these wolves need rpers XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 01/11/13, 06:30 pm

Yay I get the fluffers old character!
I promise that I will take care of her as an RPer.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 06:33 pm

And I expect nothing less from such an exemplary Role player XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/11/13, 06:41 pm

Alright then if Laith isn't getting rped..

(I can give her to someone if they want her more.)
I STILL FEEL GUILTY DAMNIT.

Name Of Wolf: Laith

3 Reasons You Want Them: I'm curious as to what it would be like to play a beta. I also like her name. And Azar + Laith would be adorable. :3

How Often Will You RP Them: Often.

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many): Perhaps.

Will You Change Anything About Them: Again, fluffier.

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf: Yes.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 06:48 pm

Hold on Claw, this is your third wolf. I admire your enthusiasm, but I'm not going to make it official. This post has only been up a couple of days and lots of people haven't even had the chance to look at the wolves yet, even Kit hasn't been on for a while, and I know she'll want one ;). All I'm saying is give people more time to see this, and if no-one wants Laith, she's yours. If you really want this particular wolf, then you can swap one of your others for her.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/11/13, 07:48 pm

I'll swap Dithean. Alpha and Alphess is an important rank, after all.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 08:31 pm

Here's what I'm gonna do, and I really need you to be patient (sorry!!). You see, Narya and Laith are two very good characters with a great story line going for them that a lot of others would really want to rp. It seems a bit unfair, and on no account is this at all your fault (I can't stress that enough), that one person is allowed to have both these characters. Do you see what I'm getting at?
Also, it's never a good idea to have so many characters in one group, it can get very stressful.
So the plan is, I'm going to leave you with Dithean and Narya for about 12 days, and if no-one is interested in her, we can do the swap. That sound good?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/11/13, 09:16 pm

Username: *ѕмσкє*

Name Of Wolf: Oran

3 Reasons You Want Them: He is a really adorable wolf, and I can relate to him about quite a few things (I'm not like, half-African American and half-Coccasion or anything, but in other things). I think it would interesting to play the victim instead of the bully. I'm usually the bystander, so it'll give me a new view on quite a few things.

How Often Will You RP Them: Whenever I decide to join in on stuff (every day or so)

Will You Make Them Have Pups (If So, How Many): Perhaps, 2

Will You Change Anything About Them: OMG NO

Will You Make A Bio/App For The Wolf: Yes, when I have muse
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/11/13, 09:18 pm

Alright, he's yours X3 glad you found one you liked, Smoke.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/11/13, 09:27 pm

Thank you :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/11/13, 10:52 pm

Yep.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 02/11/13, 03:14 pm

Do all y'all want me to make the guide for Never Ending Winter?
I can if you want me to.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/11/13, 04:01 pm

Yeah, that would be great!! Thanks Meggy :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 02/11/13, 04:11 pm

Alright I'll get it started when I can.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next