The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow )

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow )

Post by Kit 09/11/13, 09:24 am

Rak stretched his legs and stood up, he looked down at Amelia, Narya, and Lilly who were still sleeping. He stepped outside, and passed the fresh kill pile, he wanted something fresh and warm for his family. He trotted out of camp and then began to run quickly, he came up on a large Caribou. With a large growl and a mighty leap, he was on top of the shocked Caribou. Rak swiped his claws out and quickly knocked down the Caribou, he now realized was a young one, and not as large. He tackled the Caribou and began to swipe and bite ignoring the terrified Caribou's cries. The wolf was finally quiet, but that's because he was dead. Rak dragged the warm Caribou into the den and let out a small howl to wake everyone up. He sat down next to the Caribou and began to peel the coat off the Caribou, he cleaned the pelt and switched it out with his torn, dirty, and old sleeping pelt.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty Re: A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow )

Post by *Smoke* 10/11/13, 08:55 pm

Oran groggily woke up at the sound of loud howl. Being woken up early in the morning was not something he was a fan of. Little light came in through the entrance of the Omega den, meaning the world could barely see as he had just become awake.
The half wolf stood up where he was laying down a few seconds before and stretched. And he trotted out of the den agilely. Who would be up at this early hour of the day? He thought to himself, making a small disgusted sound with his throat at his dislike for mornings.
He looked around camp and saw Rak, a wolf he wasn't very fond of, inside his den. Wonderful, Oran thought sarcastically.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow ) Empty Re: A family and a Friend unwanted ( Private- Smoke, Roo, and Shadow )

Post by Kit 11/11/13, 10:48 am

Rak looked back at the disrespectful half wolf, Oran.
He put on his fake happy mood attitude for him though " Good Morning Oran." he said looking down at the caribou " Are you hungry? We have plenty of Caribou for everyone."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/13, 11:04 am

Oran secretly gave Rak a suspicious look. Not many wolves talked to him, as his mother had fallen in love with a wolf and his father had fallen in love with a dog. It was almost unheard of, and highly disrespectful of wolves' ancestors. But the part of his brain that cared about everyone's opinions screamed that it wasn't his fault that happened and he was the result.
"Umm, no thank you. I'm not very hungry at the moment, though I appreciate your offer," Oran said, trying to put respect into his voice, though it was slightly hard. He had no respect for these wolves- they pushed him away when he did nothing. But, when you're an Omega you have to act like one.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/11/13, 12:29 pm

Hazel-brown eyes peeked over the rim of the den entrance to see Oran, herthe little wolf's favorite member of the pack, besides her sister, and her dad.
Lilly sneaked un-stealthily out of the omega den towards Oran. When she was in prime position, the ginger wolf leaped as high as she could, landing on the dark wolf's back.
"Hi Oran!" she squealed, bursting into peels of laughter and hoping he was in the right mood for this. Sometimes she could get on his nerves, and Lilly knew it.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/13, 12:56 pm

Oran's lungs gave a soft 'oof!' audible through his throat as he cursed how got his mother's legs. They were incredibly skinny and had barely any muscle on them, making him not very good at having things on top of him.
The half-wolffer gave an eye roll at the pup on his back and barked, "Hi Lilly." Remembering that the adolescent's father was right in front of him, he cleared his throat and stood a bit awkwardly in place.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/11/13, 07:10 pm

Rak gave a nasty Oran a nasty glare. " Lilly come eat and stop play-..." he paused thinking he shouldn't say what he was about to. He had his ears perked forward with his tail high.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/11/13, 11:12 am

Lilly climbed off Oran's back and scuttled over to the elk carcass and began to yank at the stomach. She loved that part. It was easiest to get her teeth into.
Looking up from her meal, face now covered in blood, the little wolf piped up, "Would you like to go to the river with me, Oran? The one at the bottom of the coombe?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/13, 11:28 am

Oran looked at the young pup incredulously. Didn't she know he was the most hated omega in all of the region? Oh we'll, make the best of what's offered to you is what his mother always said.
"Sure, why not?" He barked, knowing he would get a warning from Rak later on.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/11/13, 11:36 am

Lilly leaped into the air and began running in circles, "Woohoo!" she howled. "Maybe my sister can come too! I'll see if she is awake."
With that, Lilly ran over to their den and peeked in, leaving Oran alone with her father. When she saw her sister fast asleep at the far end, the wolf cub slipped in and jabbed her gently in the shoulder. "Narya? Are you awake? We're going to the river."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/11/13, 04:27 pm

" Not a smart move Oran." Rak growled, he turned around and yanked of the whole front leg of the Caribou and he began to chew the meat off of it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/13, 04:46 pm

Oran grew just a tad more angry, but angry enough to make a remark back. "And who said you ever made any smart moves?" The half-wolf shot at the wolf in front of him. He suddenly stood still.
I'm dead now, aren't I?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/11/13, 05:20 pm

" I did, I have a mate that's a wolf just like me." he snapped. Rak stood in front of him " All I can tell you is be careful with my daughter, one wrong pawstep and your dead meat!" he growled before going back to his Caribou leg and finishing it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/13, 05:32 pm

Huh, Oran been expecting something worse than that. A bite or two, or maybe even a gash. Not an insult he'd heard countless times. "You know it's not my fault right?" The half-wolf called after the full one.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/11/13, 06:36 pm

Rak nodded his head " True True, I was partially refering to your parents though." He barked
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/13, 06:40 pm

Oran rolled his eyes at the wolf. "It's not entirely my parents' fault either. Just think about it. What would you do, if you accidentally fell in love with a dog?" He may have felt a little awkward talking about his dad's feelings towards his mom, but he needed to get his point across.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 12/11/13, 07:38 pm

" I would become her mate and NOT have pups so I didn't ruin my pups reputation.I don't like you already and your not making it better so I would shut up if I were you." he growled and circled Oran for a quick moment before turning around and trotting away.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/11/13, 03:09 pm

Oran rolled his eyes and walked away from what he considered to be a very stupid wolf.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 16/11/13, 04:57 pm

Narya walked over to Oran. "What's wrong?" She barked.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/12/13, 07:12 am

Ooc: Wow, completely forgot about this post. Umm.... Bump? x3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 30/12/13, 05:44 pm

OOC (Out of Character): What do you mean "Bump?" O_o
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 31/12/13, 10:20 am

Ooc: Oh, that's a thing you say when you want to get a thread going again. It's like giving the other roleplayers a tap on the shoulder to tell them to carry on roleplaying :)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 01/01/14, 10:14 am

OOC: Ohh. Thanks. :P

Sorry if I sounded like a noob. XD
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/01/14, 10:13 am

Ooc: No, of course you didn't. Everyone just sort of picks up these things as you go along :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/01/14, 03:40 pm

Ooc: Oh man, I'm sorry you guys. I guess I checked this once on my phone or something and didn't remember it XP

"Just other people being as judgmental as always," Oran replied to the sudden appearance of Narya.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next