The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη

2 posters

Go down

мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/13, 02:26 pm

Mochakit
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Mochap10
Mochaleaf
Age~
6 Moons
Clan~
ShadowClan
Rank~
Medicine Cat Apprentice
Family~
Father~ Gustwind
Mother~ Hazelclaw
Brothers~ Willowfang, Jayfoot
Friends~
{Eaglekit}
{Pride}
{Nutkit}
Enemies~
Prissy Felines
Ignorant Felines
People Who Want to Mess with Her
Appearance ~Picture~
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Jane-burton-domestic-cat-female-brown-spotted-bengal-viewed-from-above
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa_PlW4MAaWfAkr4N3k4hcaimXzVBeyCdreRF3k455JlMMk42s
мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Jane-burton-domestic-cat-brown-spotted-tabby-reaching-up

Appearance ~Long Description~
This apprentice has a total of about 4 colors on her young and fluffy pelt. Dark brown, golden brown, white and medium brown are the names of them. On her body are tabby stripes over everywhere except her stomach, which is only white. The stripes are at the most amount on her back, running horizontally across her spine and on her forehead, though it doesn't go past her eyes. As she grows older, her stripes will turn into spots, it just doesn't show yet because her skin hasn't fully stretched out quite yet, but all her stripes are in a more circular kind of motion.
Her eyes go perfectly with her fur; they're a deep hazel green-brown that change depending on her mood. If she's feeling lively and happy, then they are brown, while if she is depressed or angry, they seem closer to green.
Her build is pretty average for a ShadowClan apprentice- muscled already as well. She is strong for her young age as well. Her tail is not yet flexible, and some are worried but her balance is still incredibly good. Her claws are strong and almost fully developed, much to her clanmates surprise. They are confident that she will be a history-making medicine cat.

Persona ~Long Description~
Mochapaw is a cat with many different sides. Most of her sides are good but you don't want to get on one of her bad sides.
She is shy to new people but can be really open and friendly in front of strangers if she has a friend with her.
Mochapaw is a quick learner and she can get a bit frustrated when she can't figure something out by herself. She is considered smart by many.
She is usually optimistic and loves a good joke. When she wants it to her life can be all fun.
But when the moment is serious she is, too.
She loves joking with her friends, but stays serious with those older then her and of higher rank.
Mochapaw loves to tell stories and is very imaginative. She doesn't always use reality in her stories. She thinks life would be more exciting if everything could be random.
A certain ring of authority surrounds her. Even when she isn't being the most serious cats seem to listen to her. Even at her young age cats seem to want to hear her speak.
She is usually caring to all, but those who hurt her or her friends she will gladly rip to pieces.

Persona ~Likes/Dislikes~
+Having Fun
+Play Fighting
+Learning New Things
+Mysterious Things
+Myths/Folklore
+Proving People Wrong
+Climbing Trees
+Stargazing
+Telling Stories/Making Stories
+Playing Pretend
-Idiots
-Ignorance
-Cats Who Don't Try
-Vanity
-Cruelty
-Being Yelled At
-Painful Memories
-Being Bossed Around
-Bullies
-Being Told What To Do Rudely
-Buzzkills
-Nightmares

Persona ~Mental Disorders~
N/A

Persona ~Theme Song~
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty Re: мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη

Post by megarin 11/11/13, 08:41 pm

Ugh.
Why are you always so better than me?
I really have no idea what I want to do with Nutkit.
I dun have any ideas for her.
AT ALL.
And I don't think I want to make her leader.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη Empty Re: мσ¢нαραω~ мє∂ι¢ιηє ¢αт αρρяєηтι¢є σƒ ѕнα∂σω¢ℓαη

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/13, 09:23 pm

What do you want to make her then? The first cat to live a full life in Warriors history?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 11/11/13, 09:43 pm

YES SHE SHALL BE AN IMPORTANT ROLE MODEL FOR ALL OF DA WARRIORS EVAH!!!!
Or we could just let her little Gem take over and she could be the first awesome Dark Forest kitty ever.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/13, 10:29 pm

You want Nutkit to be evil? Seriously?
Actually, now that I think about it, it doesn't seem too bad of an idea. Maybe she could be included in the possible-prophecy :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 12/11/13, 07:38 am

No I was kidding.
Couldn't you tell by the "we" instead of "I" that Gem was talking?
But if you really think it could go somewhere....
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/13, 10:12 am

I do think it could go somewhere but let's play with Tiktun for a little bit.
You should feel very sorry for me D: I'm getting 2 shots today. I get really light head claustrophobic and sick in my stomach when I get shots where they put liquid in me :(
(Btw I'm on my phone :p)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down