The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though}

4 posters

Go down

Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though}

Post by StoneWolf387 21/11/13, 10:04 am

~>Character name<~

Owlpaw <> Owlcry

~>Nickname<~

Owl (or if you are REALLY close) Owlie

~>Character Age<~

6 moons

~>Gender<~

Female

~>Clan<~

ThunderClan

~>Rank<~

Apprentice

~>Mentor<~

Stormheart

~>Personality<~

Kind |~| Nervous |~| Stubborn |~| Patient |~| Sensible |~| Absent-Minded

Kind >>> Owl is a sweet young apprentice who is always there with a kind word to say to you. She’s a shoulder you can lean on when you feel down. She loves to smile and bring her clan-mates up from a saddened state. She always helps her clan-mates with what they ask of her.

Nervous >>> Owl is a bit insecure and has trouble with anxiety. She often shakes a bit or stutters under pressure. She can’t handle all eyes on her in the middle of a crowd. She has to breathe and bring her heart rate down before she can utter a word to speak.

Stubborn >>> She is a little fire ball when she wants to be. She never backs down from her point of view. If you have an issue then you probably shouldn’t hang around her during one of her stubborn bursts. It’s a part of her persona that is not going to leave soon.

Patient >>> Owl is very tolerant of others most of the time. She won’t yell at anyone if they keep her waiting or ask her something multiple times. She often lets things like that slide unless it was a big issue in her morals.

Sensible >>> Owl is ‘street smart’ she you could say. She follows common sense and hates it when someone does something stupid. She doesn’t see a reason to risk everything to an invisible ratio. She’s pretty smart like that but, it has it’s down points.

Absent-Minded >>> Owl isn’t perfect. She often forgets things others tell her or misplaces information she earned shortly before. She forgets when she leaves things laying around sometimes too so someone has to remind her of things.

~>Appearance<~

>>>Description<<<

Owlpaw is a sleek brown tabby she-cat with darker brown stripes slashing through her coat. Her muzzle has a creamier color to it as well as her chest and paws. She has a dot of white on the tip of her tail like a little flag. Her nose is a ruddy pink color with a little nick on one side from a tussle with one of her siblings. Her eyes are a golden color with swirls of green along the inside.

~>Likes/Dislikes<~

+Hunting+
+Chatting with friends+
+Bird type prey+
-Burrs in her fur-
-Getting in an argument-
-Rule breakers-

Current mate:

{None Yet}

Current crush:

{Open}

Offspring:

{None Yet}

Family:

{Open to anyone who wants to be ^^}

Stormheart~<Father>

Bearpaw~<Brother>

Last edited by StoneWolf387 on 01/12/13, 05:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
StoneWolf387
StoneWolf387

Back to top Go down

Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty Re: Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though}

Post by StoneWolf387 23/11/13, 10:02 am

Done~
StoneWolf387
StoneWolf387

Back to top Go down

Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty Re: Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though}

Post by *Smoke* 23/11/13, 01:59 pm

Looks good ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneWolf387 23/11/13, 02:11 pm

Thanks! ^^
StoneWolf387
StoneWolf387

Back to top Go down

Owlpaw of ThunderClan {Finished} {Could use a few family members though} Empty Can I be your mentor

Post by Stormheart 30/11/13, 09:08 pm

Hi Owlpaw, I was wondering if you would like a mentor.. my cat Stormheart would be happy do that.. https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t702-stormheart-of-thunderclan
Tell me what you think! :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneWolf387 01/12/13, 12:14 am

sure! Just let me add you to the post...and Owlpaw is currently sitting talking with other ThunderClanners if you'd like to get her butt moving.^^

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t698-owlpaw-anyone-want-to-talk-open-owl-needs-friends?nid=1#12214
StoneWolf387
StoneWolf387

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 01/12/13, 12:37 am

Haha great! Stormheart will train Owlpaw well!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/12/13, 10:40 am

I can make Owlpaw an older brother.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneWolf387 01/12/13, 01:17 pm

Sure ^^ Let me know the name so I can add him
StoneWolf387
StoneWolf387

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/12/13, 01:21 pm

Owlpaw
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneWolf387 01/12/13, 01:45 pm

I meant the older brother's name XD Two Owlpaws is a little confusing.
StoneWolf387
StoneWolf387

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/12/13, 01:59 pm

Oh crap did I really just do that! Bearpaw XD
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneWolf387 01/12/13, 02:36 pm

Okay ^^
StoneWolf387
StoneWolf387

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down