The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 08:19 pm

~This Is The Story Of Moonleaf's Death~
The ShadowClan medicine cat sighed as she smelt the horrid and detesting scent of the Thunderpath. She's left camp not only half an hour ago to collect herbs for her preparation of Leaf-bare. She'd already collected cobwebs and catnip, also making her apprentice go back to camp to rest. Nightpaw had learned much today, and it wouldn't be long before she got her medicine cat name too.
Moonleaf looked out over the Thunderpath to the old city and struggled not to breathe in through her mouth. Then she would taste the foul-smelling air instead of just breathing the scent. She always felt some kind of connection to the Twolegplace, but she didn't know why. Her mother died when she was kitting Moonleaf and she never met her father. Some say he's from a different clan, watching Moonleaf form a distance. Others say her mother fell in love with a Rouge and he had killed her somehow when she was kitting. Moonleaf desperately wanted it to be the first one. If the second were true, she'd shred her unknown father to pieces.
A kind of knowing came into Moonleaf's mind as her eyes slightly widened. She'd heard of this feeling from StarClan cats. They'd told her for some reason what it means. And now she knew why. It was the feeling that you were going to die soon. The feeling like your helpless. The feeling like you're at peace. The feeling like your ready to meet StarClan, and stay with them. All she was wondering now was how she was going to go. The feeling didn't tell her how she was going to die, just when.
Suddenly, a soft rustling of the bushes on the other side of the Thunderpath caught Moonleaf's attention. She looked both ways before running across the black stone and reaching the bush. She had to follow her gut now, since she didn't have anything left. And her gut was telling her to do what she wanted. So she called out.
"Hello? Is anybody there?" Moonleaf asked. This may kill her, and she knew that; at least she chose the path to her destruction.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Empty Re: Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~

Post by Guest 12/05/13, 09:00 pm

Green glistening eyes shone from the bush. A young cat was at the other side of the road. Massacre could have sworn it looked a little Greyleaf but she had died while giving birth. Massacre had taken his kits, that he couldn't take care of, to the nearest clan, ShadowClan, and begged the leader to take them in and never tell them of their heritage.

Massacre remembered a black and white kit, he had named her Moonkit. He wondered where her siblings were. Massacre accidentally made the bush rustle with his tail, when the she-cat spoke his ears perked, "Hello? Is anybody there?" she had asked. Massacre climbed out of the bush and revealed himself to her. He hoped he didn't seem like a threat to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 09:05 pm

Moonleaf looked at the giant tom with wide eyes. Her heart began beating quickly as she realized what an idiot she'd been. This was BloodClan territory! And by the looks of it, this tom was a Bloodclanner.

"Uh- Um. Sorry! I-I didn't mean to come onto your territory! I swear!" Moonleaf was officially scared. The only thing keeping her from running right now is that she felt a connection to this tom.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/05/13, 09:19 pm

Massacre wouldn't know what her warrior name would be only her kitten name and apprentice, Greyleaf explained the warrior code to him. Even if he was trying fill-in the void where Shine was ripped from him he still loved Greyleaf. What if they gave her Greyleaf's warrior title? Leaf.
"Moon.. Moonleaf?" Massacre said hesitantly, he wasn't so sure about this but he was willing to try. Massacre hoped it was right if not he'd look like such an idiot. She smelled of herbs. She didn't look injured, so she wouldn't be a warrior, but a medicine cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 09:22 pm

Moonleaf took a hesitant step back. This tom looked like she knew something she didn't, and just like any other ShadowClan cat, she hated that. She took a quick look to the Thunderpath but it seemed like the monsters wanted her to stay with this tom.

"How do you know my name?" Moonleaf spoke out, her voice bold and intimidating. She knew she would go down, but not without a fight. She was preparing to put her brief time of being a regular apprentice into motion.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/05/13, 09:33 pm

Massacre felt a little happy about knowing her name, "I.. I knew your mother." he would tell Moonleaf that he was her father soon, but not now. "She was a very beautiful cat." he still missed her so much.

"You look a lot like her." Massacre confessed, though she had light grey splotches instead of white.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 09:35 pm

Moonleaf's eyes narrowed at the mention of her dead mother. Even though she never really met her, Moonleaf cared deeply for her.

"My mother is dead," Moonleaf spat out. Every time someone brought up Greyleaf, Moonleaf would throw a fit.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/05/13, 09:57 pm

"I know," Massacre said sadly. He looked to the ground at his paws. He hated being emotional in front of others, he felt it made him look weak and vulnerable but he couldn't help it, he loved her so much.

Massacre felt like it was his fault for her death, he was the one that got her pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 10:05 pm

Moonleaf paused. She noticed the tom's large grief, probably for her mother. How did this cat know? He wasn't in ShadowClan, he was from BloodClan.

"Who.. are you?" Moonleaf hesitated to ask at first, but found her voice again quickly.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/05/13, 10:43 pm

"I am Massacre, leader of BloodClan." Massacre told her, "I am your father, Moonleaf." He hoped she didn't hate him, he left her with ShadowClan never told her for so long, never spent any time with her.

"I am so sorry for never telling you," Massacre apologized, "I never wanted to tell you because I didn't want you to see yourself as the daughter of a bloodthirsty leader."

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/05/13, 11:30 pm

Moonleaf stood as still as a rock. It was like everything but her mind had shut down as she was given the new information. The feeling of her oncoming death was still there, and she didn't know why. This Bloodclanner, who was apparently her father and the leader, wouldn't kill her... right? He'd just said he was sorry, so it couldn't be that.

Soon, Moonleaf's body was able to function again and she could tell why this tom had given her up. If she'd been raised in BloodClan, nothing would end well. "I-I accept your apology," She managed to get out.

Rustling came from behind a sleeping monster and her head snapped towards it. Had her father brought another cat with him? Was this an ambush to take her back to BloodClan?

But no, the cat who out from behind the monster was one she knew. One all the clans knew, and absolutely loathed. She backed away with her hackles raised and hissed loudly at the intruder.

"Rain!" Moonleaf exclaimed, unhappily.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 13/05/13, 07:25 am

"Hello, Moony," said the sneaky tom as he moved closer to the she-cat.
A father and daughter reunion. How.... Sweet.
How vulnerable.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/05/13, 11:04 am

Moonleaf stepped back from the dangerous tom and took a quick glance at her newfound father. Rain had probably heard everything and now he would never be able to escape the WindClan deputy's father's blackmail.

"Stay away from me!" Moonleaf snarled.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/05/13, 03:30 pm

Massacre quickly crossed the road in a few bounds, "Don't touch her." Massacre hissed as he came up beside Moonleaf. His claws had dog claws on them so a single scratch could be deadly and he'd be more than happy to rip this Tom's throat out if he laid a single paw on his daughter.

Massacre glared at Rain. Rain may be big and buff but he was lithe and fast. Massacre could probably weave his way under his legs then be behind him and jump on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/05/13, 09:37 pm

Moonleaf looked at the BloodClan leader with wide eyes. This was not his fate, and she knew that. He was destined for much greater things, but StarClan could not watch over him to make sure he doesn't die since he probably doesn't believe in them.

Moonleaf calmly walked around her father to face the evil Rain. This was a cat to fear, a cat to hate. A cat who punished when there was no crime. And the medicine cat understood that. She knew, that Rain would be the end of her and she the end of him. But now it was time for the first to be put in motion.

"Go ahead, touch me," Moonleaf said in an ominous voice. If he took the strike now, he'd be digging his own grave. A famous saying went through Moonleaf's mind, When looking for revenge, did two graves. One for the person you are looking for, and the other for yourself.

Ooc: I have a great idea about Rain's death! And it includes Moonleaf being in StarClan and everything. Oh and don't automatically kill her megarin. Her last dying words she will need to speak to her father so.. yeah xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 15/05/13, 07:29 am

Rain was no fool. He wouldn't attack now. He would wait until this cat attacked him. If he angered her maybe she would....
"Ah, I see you aren't as timid as you used to be," he paused, "Of course then again your precious reunion was amazingly preformed. But if I planned it there would have been more blood,"
He circled the cat inspecting her as he spoke. When he said the last sentence he got really close to her ear and whispered.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/05/13, 07:56 pm

Moon leaf smirked t the dangerous Tom. Of course he would've planned more bloodshed- he was Rain for StarClan's sake! The black and white took a small step toward the large Tom and sized him up. He was very big, like Bumbleflight. If only Rain knew his son would be leader soon... How did that thought come to mind?
Stepping quickly around the Tom she jumped onto his large back, clawing and biting. She knew she would go down fighting- if she didn't she wouldn't be the only one to die.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/05/13, 06:09 pm

OoC: Maybe Rain could have like a rouge he hired or something pin Massacre down so he's not just standing there letting his daughter fight a maniac.

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 16/05/13, 06:24 pm

OOC: Ok
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/05/13, 06:51 pm

Moonleaf glanced briefly behind her to see her father fighting a rouge that Rain had apparently brought along. Angered, the black and white she-cat struck Rain in the face, leaving a very bad scratch over his left eye. He won't see out of that eye for a while, Moonleaf thought with a smirk.

In moments, that smirk was wiped off of Moonleaf's face. Rain growled at the she-cat and flipped them over to where he was on top. The weight on her body was agonizing and pressure was building in her lungs. She stopped breathing in the evil cat's scent and tried to strike him as much as she could. Even without an eye, Rain blocked and recountered every blow. Scratches were all over the she-cat's face and chest, some on her stomach from the tom's long and horrific hind claws.

Out of the corner in her eye, almost as if everything were in slow motion, she saw her father running to her. Panic seemed to be in his eyes as he was racing toward the she-cat. Moonleaf looked Rain in the eye and showed in him all of her memories as he brought his paw up, unsheathed and ready to strike. Rain yowled at the pain shared with him and forced his paw down across her neck. Moonleaf's eyes slightly widened at the lack of pain. Four incredibly deep lashes went horizontally across her neck, but she felt nothing. It was as if something gave her a kind of mercy. With one last ounce of energy she looked to her father.

"I-I Fo-Forg-give y-you, M-Massac-cre," And with a slight sigh, her eyes went blank. Only when she opened her eyes again, she saw her mother with a sad smile across her grey and black muzzle. "Greyleaf!' She said, with no hint of the scratches from Rain. She ran quickly to her mother and they embraced, surrounded by many stars of the world. Moonleaf was now where she had always been destined to be.

Death Of A Daughter ~PRIVATE~ Z
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 17/05/13, 08:32 pm

Rain fell to the ground. He didn't know if Massacre or this Moonleaf had hit him one last time, but either way he was prepared.
He had been waiting to die his whole life. Ever since he was a kit. When he had lived in that old Twoleg den with his parents. With his sister. With his brother.
But when he was but one moon old they got stolen from him. Twolegs. Nasty beasts had stolen them all. But they hadn't seen him.
He was always hungry. He was tired. He was lonely. When he discovered the real world he didn't know how to socialize. When a cat had never seen other cats since it was barely able to see everything went terribly wrong. He didn't know how to respond to words. He didn't understand their actions.
He got angry at them and accidentally became feared.

"I said come back!" the young tom screamed. "I want you to be my friend! Stop! No! Don't run away!"
He looked around as the cats who had been nearby started backing away slowly. Some of them started to run.
"I told you to be my friend!" he screamed again as he pounced on a tabby grey she-cat who tried to escape. But she didn't.
When all the cats had fled he looked down at the tabby under his paws.
"I-I'm a m-monster."

Then he became older. He was even more feared. He never really liked it that way. Never really.
He fell in love with a cat named Snow. Rain and Snow, what an amazing mix! But she and him had fought. She chased him away. She hated him now that they had kits. She feared him now. She said he would kill the kits and herself.
So he ran away again.
After a long time he fell in love again. He had another kit. But this one was solo. An only child. He loved the kit at first. More then anything.
The kit had looked just like a bumblebee! And when he was born a bee landed on his nose. It made him sneeze. Rain and Ginger both giggled and named him Bumble.
But then it went wrong again.
Ginger got caught by a Twoleg's fox trap. And that's when he really lost it. He blamed it on the kit. He abused the kit. He hated the kit.
he hated everyone. he hated everything. he went insane! His whole life had been ruined from the start!
But now it would finally end.
But where would he end up? He wasn't in a Clan. Even if he was would he end up in Starclan? He was sure not. Was there a place for a cat like him?
He looked up to see Massacre still panting. He saw his rouge friend run away before Massacre could catch him.
"Massacre...." he said, life draining. "I'm.... Sorry." He paused for a long time. Almost gone. But he was deciding what his last words would be.
"Tell everyone that I'm sorry. Everyone I ever hurt! All of the Clans, all of the rouges and loners. The kittypets. And anyone I ever hurt! Pleas tell them! I beg you! I never wanted it to be this way," he coughed, "Tell Cotton.... that I'm her father," he coughed again, "And that Bumble....star is he brother.... And tell them that I'm sorry. And tell Bumblestar that I didn't choose to be this way. Please ask them to forgive me," he paused gasping for air. "Tell them I love them more then anything," he coughed one last time.
"I always loved them.... I didn't know how to show it," he paused preparing his last words. "I'm.... Sorry!"
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/05/13, 08:50 pm

Moonleaf's eyes hinted tears at her murderer's last words. She was faintly there, with stars in her pelt. Two birds with one stone. In her case, two cats with a blow. At the same time they'd landed a lash on each other. Rain had caught her neck so she had died first. There was no pain in her death but she could tell the tom had a lot.

Rain's faded form rose out of his body as he looked down at it, slightly confused. Gracefully, Moonleaf walked up to him, her beautiful personality shining brightly through her fur. Her looks had enhanced and it was almost like she were a goddess now. The stars in her fur were incredibly bright but could not hurt the eye.

"Hello, Rain." Moonleaf said calmly.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 17/05/13, 09:00 pm

Rain stood up.
"Wh-where are we?" he asked the cat who he had just killed.
He was so confused. It was dark here. But not all dark. There where stars. Everywhere. But not under him.
Even Moonleaf shone with the stars. But his pelt was dotted with but only one star. It was on his right front paw.
He looked around sadly.
He was dead.
Wasn't he?
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/05/13, 09:09 pm

Moonleaf sighed in relief as she realized Rain wouldn't attack her. She would have to explain what she had just learned from her mother now. It'd been longer in StarClan time than real life so she had made a deal with some of the cats to save Rain.

"You are at a half-way point. This is where we will both be staying from now on. Not accepted into StarClan but not worthy of The Dark Forest. A field of Asphodels, if you will. I made a deal, that instead of you being in the Dark Forest and I StarClan, we could both stay at Half-way until you feel you are truly ready and the other StarClan warriors trust you," Moonleaf speeched.

Ooc: Gtg, sleepover time :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 17/05/13, 09:23 pm

"But-but I killed you!" he almost screamed, "Why? Why would you give up your more then rightful stay in Starclan for the cat that killed many and tortured all?"
He almost started crying. This was the nicest anyone had ever been to him. They had all just run or left him.
"Thanks," he choked out.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next