The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope

2 posters

Go down

Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope

Post by Kit 24/05/14, 08:33 pm

Redfire

Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Redfir10

Character Name- "Redfire. Don't make it so obvious that you are knew here, it is hard to look at you as it is."

Gender- "I'm a she-cat, you blind bat. You should just run away, it would make all of our lives better."

Age- "I am thirteen moons, way out of you're league if that is what you are thinking."

Clan- "Shadowclan. The best of course. Why would such an epic cat like me be in any other clan?!"

Rank- "Wow. You are slow. I am a warrior. Only cats who are too scared to fight would be a medicine cat."

Personality- "Are you too scared of me to get to know me? Good then!"

Redfire is obviously a devil, who doesn't like much stuff. She is mean as anything and wants nothing more than to be the best. She is is a drama queen who will do anything to get the people she hates gone. Redfire is well liked by Dark Forest cats and is considered one of the top cats along with her sister for evilness. She can put on a show and get her way out of trouble quickly.
Redfire is disliked by most clan cats because they are used to her tricks. She is very sly and her sister and her make up a good team. She is clever and smart and very brave. In battle she is ferocious and seems to get super crazy battle. The she-cat also has a bad temper and can get very very snappy.

Appearance- "Why am I wasting time with you!"

Redfire is a russet and orange tabby. She has several thick russet stripes all over her body in weird jagged lines. The orange in between the tabby stripes makes her body stick out among the crowd. She has long fur and a lighter orange tail that slowly fades to a light beige and the end of her tail. The must stunning thing about her is her orange/red colored eyes. This she-cat is well muscled and has long legs built for speed. The cat has long jagged claws and long shiny white teeth. Also the she-cat has pink paw pads, a pink nose and russet ear tufts.

Disabilities- OCD, anger issues

Likes-
"This is hard."

-Blood
-Dark Forest
-Certain Deaths
-Evil
-Hatred

Dislikes-
"Mostly everything."

-Peace
-Love
-Kindness
-Most other things

Crush- "Really?"

Mate- "I hate you."

Offspring- "You are on my death list."

Family- "My sister Deadwish."
Anything I have forgotten?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty Re: Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope

Post by Kit 24/05/14, 08:49 pm

Finished!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope Empty Re: Redfire- The Fire That Burns Down Courage, Kindness, and Hope

Post by megarin 24/05/14, 09:44 pm

I'm working on my form as we speak!
If you want to go ahead and start an RP thread you can while I work.
But you don't have to. c:
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/05/14, 10:23 pm

Ok
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down