The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.:

3 posters

Go down

Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.:

Post by Kit 01/06/14, 01:56 pm

:.Silverkit.::.Silverpaw.::.Silverstreak.:

Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: 1110

:.Name.:

"Silverpaw is my name."

:.Gender.:

"Oh, poor thing, you must be blind, or an idiot. I am a she-cat."

:.Age.:

"I am six moons old. Though I am not very close to becoming a medicine cat."

:.Clan.:

"Shadowclan, home to the best Medicine Cat ever!"

:.Rank.:

"I am a going to be a Medicine Cat Apprentice today!"

:.Personality.:

"I'm not sure, I guess I am a nice cat."

Silverpaw compared to most cats her age is a very smart and responsible she-cat. She sticks with the warriors and learns a lot from them and loves it. The silver main-coon looks up to older cats and respects them deeply, she wishes to be just like them. Her loyalty is beyond belief, she is trustworthy and a very good friend. Silverpaw is very kind and gentle, her voice is often soft and gentle. Her heart is big for the younger and the older, though it is not easily broken.
She is very smart and can tell when a cat is flirting with her or playing dumb with her. The cat absolutely hates rude, idiotic, or flirtatious cats and is most likely to make a smart comment at those type of cats. Silverpaw doesn't have a temper, but she can get angry. Her anger is often controlled and she doesn't have a problem with it. She also never gets snappy or moody so she is very calm.
Silverpaw is the most patient she-cat ever, she doesn't mind waiting a day or two. She is very understanding, but knows when you are faking it. Her brain is very advanced in speech, thought, and memory. The young she-cat will do anything to keep her clan together and in peace.

:.Appearance.:
"Considering most of the young toms' stare at me, I think I am pretty cute."

Silverpaw is extremely beautiful and elegant, yet it is a very effortless look. Her fur is always smooth and soft, and it never has knots and never sticks up. The main-coon has a black spot that cavers most of her back and sides, but it turns into a shade of grey. There as about an inch of silver and white fur that surrounds her dark grey and black fur. Silverpaw's fur is very long and silky all the way down to her tail. Even her tail is pretty, it has a thin black stripe and is surrounded by about two inches of light grey and white fur, it is very long.
Her face is white and grey,with two stunning greenish-yellow eyes. The she-cats legs are long and she has lean muscles, her body is obviously built for running. Silverpaw has a tuft of grey fur on each ear and a dark pink nose.

:.Likes.:

+ Kits
+ Elders
+ Learning
+ Clear blue skies
+ Night time
+ Star-gazing
+ Herbs
+Helping
+Smiling
+Starclan

:.Dislikes.:

- Rain
- Cloudy days
- Flirtatious toms
- Rude toms
- Idiotic Toms
- Evil
- Dark Forest
- Hatred
- Fighting

:.Crush.:

"Don't you know I am too young? I am not even aloud to love somebody, ever."

:.Mate.:

"You don't listen do you?"

:.Kits.:

"Do I look like I have any?"

:.Family.:

"I have never met my parents, nor do I know anything about siblings."

Last edited by kittensrule on 07/06/14, 06:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty Re: Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.:

Post by Kit 01/06/14, 04:53 pm

Does this look like a good MCA for Shiningspirit, Smokey?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.: Empty Re: Silverpaw:.Medicine Cat Apprentice of Shadowclan.:

Post by *Smoke* 03/06/14, 03:37 pm

Absolutely! Very well done Kit! I did find a thing or two you could fix, and I hope you don't mind going back and seeing them, since your form is already accepted.
In her personality, you stated yourself and said 'you'. Those two words (you including your, you're, you've, etc.) should be avoided as much as possible, except during speech or poetry and sorts. Instead of you, you can type 'a cat' and instead of I just take it out :)
Those are the only things amiss that I found ;3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/06/14, 06:12 pm

Okay. I'll fix it
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/06/14, 03:02 pm

Looks great Kit! Do you want to start a thread for her ceremony? Or me?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/06/14, 04:32 pm

You, please.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/06/14, 10:28 pm

Have you seen this yet Smokey?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/06/14, 09:00 am

Am I the one whose supposed to make the thread?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/08/14, 07:04 pm

Can we start a thread for her?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 23/08/14, 03:36 pm

Why does it have to be so cute? CUUUTE KITTTEH
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down