The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Smoke's trip! Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Smoke's trip! Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Smoke's trip! Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Smoke's trip! Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Smoke's trip! Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Smoke's trip! Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Smoke's trip! Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Smoke's trip! Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Smoke's trip! Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Smoke's trip! Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Smoke's trip!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Smoke's trip! Empty Smoke's trip!

Post by *Smoke* 17/06/14, 02:31 pm

Hey guys!
I know you haven't heard from me in a few days, but I am alive, I promise.
However, I did lose my pass port in the Charles DeGaul airport. Not fun.
More details later though. My mom wants on the laptop, and I can'tuplod photos because my phone isn't connected to the Wi-Fi here.
We've toured Athens, and we're going to Thermapoli and Delphi tomorrow. Thursday gives the strait of Salumus fr the boys and shopping for the girls. Friday, we fly to Chios, as I've learned it's actully spelled.
Bye people, and I hope I can get back on soon!
Love chu x3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Smoke's trip! Empty Re: Smoke's trip!

Post by Kit 17/06/14, 04:38 pm

Smokey!!!!!! I can't believe you lost your passport? How are you getting home? My dad had to carry my passport when I went out of the country. What's it like there? The closest I've been to somewhere Greek was Tarpon Springs, Fl which is a Greek city.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 18/06/14, 01:03 pm

Are you having fun?
It sounds amazing!!! (except the passport part)
Can't wait to see pics!

I been busier than I expected, so I haven't actually started my royal duties yet....
Some IRL things came up. And sorry, but real life has to come first.
I think I'll be able to start a lesson with Kit soon, though.

<3 chu too!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/06/14, 03:34 pm

Dear lord I hate my dad's laptop. No spellcheck, at all. Terrifying to see my writing raw, isn't it?

xD Don't worry Kit, we found the passport and made it to the flight in time to go to Greece. My dad wasn't happy though. A lot of 'do you know how much you screwed this up?' is what I got from him.
Umm, it's like Europe. Insane traffic, something super old here and there, and lots and lots of mountains. If you ever come to Greece, do not be surprised at how much graffiti there is. It is beyond belief. Graffiti in every square inch of the city, and I really don't think that's a joke. It adds character, to say the least. I'll take  pic of some it and show you guys once I get back.

I am having loads of fun. We went to Delphi {we climbed up a mountainm and all we got to see was a training stadium for ancient Olympic competitors and later on a museum} and Thermapoli {3 hour drive from Delphi, but we got to see a touch screen interactive thing on the battle of 300 and a really cool 3d video on it}.
Passport part was the opposite of fun. Trust me. We ran and I think I learned a few French curse words then from pushing people out of the way. My dad says this: 'I spent fathers day running a certain little girl around the Charles DeGaul Airport'. My wedding [not saying that is a definite that I'll get married though] is racking up the embarrassing stories .-.
It's alright Meggy, just try to get to it, that's all I ask.
<3 you guys x3
Smokey signing out~
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 18/06/14, 04:08 pm

Good, I told my dad. He was like "ooh, that's really bad." You guys might have seen each other and didn't realize it. I just think it's so weird that you guys left the same day to Charles De Gaul. The old stuff is soo true. Like, everything is 1,000 years old in Europe it's pretty good. My dad sent a few pictures of Orleans, France. He is in them all so I can't show them to you guys. Me and my mom saw a pictures of him at St.Andrews I nEngland I think he was supposed to be swinging a golf club, but he was holding it up like a bat lol.
I guess I understand the graffiti, I've been to the capital of Romania, which is pretty gross. The first thing I noticed was a store called Sex shop. Gross. It's a pretty odd city, it's still pulling itself up from being behind the iron curtain. I went to a public pool there just to see three different ladies without bathing suit tops on, ok ok I'm gonna stop now, it's too gross
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 18/06/14, 04:21 pm

-Hides in the non-world traveler corner of loneliness-
Someday I'll see the world, too. B|

Sounds like fun, Smoke! I be working on my royal duties soon. I promise.

<3 chu still!
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/06/14, 07:44 am

Oh, don't worry Kit. It's the same in Greece as the rest of Europe. I saw lighters (like what you use for lighting cigarettes) with different sex positions displayed on them in the style of Ancient Greek art. I didn't want to eat my ice cream after that XP
I hate golf, it makes no sense to me. I mean, I know what you do in golf, and how it's scored and all of that, but it's incredibly boring.
I took a pic of a road for me to show you guys how much graffiti there is. I can't wait until I get back to the states so I can show you all of this.
you know there are 'Sex Shops' in the U.S as well, right? There are a lot of perverts in the world. And hookers. Don't forget those XDD
I'm going to France for a few days, so maybe I'll actually meet your dad! :3

GET TO THA CHOPPA!
And I shall go with you B3
As long as you are not as useless as the British royalty, I dun care ;3
<3 xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/06/14, 12:15 pm

What cities are you going to? My dad works in the Air Force so that's what he is doing right now, he is pretty busy, but he likes look around every chance he gets. That would be cool if you guys met each other. This is so weird how this happened. Yeah I know that they have those here, but there was a ton of nasty stuff. I went to the Transylvania castle in Romania, and we talked to this guy who was in college. He lived literally 3 minutes from my house. It was soooo weird. He went to the high school I'm going to in ninth grade. DO YOU KNOW HOW CREEPY THAT IS?! Anyways, the castle is nice.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/06/14, 07:57 pm

I hope you're having lots of fun Smoke!It's not ever day you get to go to Greece, haha! ;3

And yes Kit, I love the Transylavania castle, it's awesome! I've been there LOTS of times!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/06/14, 08:01 pm

It's beautiful. I like the thing where they tested for Vampires. That was cool. My parents didn't let me in the torture room. :(
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 24/06/14, 08:33 pm

Riiight! The vampire thing. It's cool, Vlad the Impaler was, after all, "Dracula". I went into the torture room, it wasn't so bad.. But that may be just my crazy point of view. :)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/06/14, 01:44 pm

I am now in France, guys. No AC, which sucks, but I'll live. Somehow I'm finding soccer interesting. Became obsessed with The Legend of Korra (it's good, look it up). And I went to a French diner, where I had french fries. MWAHAHAHA. Anyway, I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow. Yay! Will take pics, I promise. Don't want to wear another dress for a hundred years. This is probably I, but I hate rub burns xP P.S: this is what I type like when I have no muse but enough of it to get to the point ._.
Bye guys! <3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/06/14, 08:01 pm

Wow Smoke, it sounds like you are having one heck of a time, even though there is no AC haha. French fries in a French diner? Nice pun. It'll be cool to see some pics, I haven't been to France in a long time.. I won't ever have a problem with dresses, because of my gender. Bye Smoke.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/06/14, 03:48 pm

I am an evil genius with puns, no? MWAHAHAHA. France is cool. Disneyland was awesome. Space mountain was closed. That sucked. My writing skill is really showing right now, huh? Woops, meant to put TMI instead of I, for the dress thing :/ Yeah, Stirm, you never want to be a girl. Never. Trust me on this xDD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 27/06/14, 10:51 pm

I've been in Italy in the middle of a hot day in July with no AC. It stunk.... We stayed in a B&B.
Lucky!!! I've been in disney world, but not Disneyland, especially in Paris.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 29/06/14, 12:34 pm

D: I needed a passport to get to Alaska -.- It was a 5 hour flight! With free movie services :P finally saw Catching Fire and th whole Frozen. Stormy you are so lucky! I had to where a dress all the way to the floor *Stupid steps* My Grandfather got sick with the flu and we didn't goto Ketchikan :( We went to Juneau and the Vancouver Aquarium and other places thoiugh :P I wishes I was a worldy twaveler :(((((((((
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 29/06/14, 11:00 pm

You are an evil genius Smoke. And yes, your writing skill is, haha. No, I probably don't want to be a girl. I'm happy being a guy. :3

I've been to Italy too, and stayed in a old hotel with no AC either. Where in Italy did you go Kit?

Passports are good Necro.. Then you can be a world traveller! I love flights, the ones I usually go on are across the Pacific to Europe so they're like 10 hours. Yes, I am lucky, aren't I? x3 Never gonna have ANY problems with dresses. Unless I'm really messed up and I wear them. But that's not the case. Never. Too bad you didn't get to go.. I used to live in Vancouver, and I went to the aquarium once when I was 5 or so.. Being a world traveller is awesome, you get to see SO much! :D
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 30/06/14, 10:42 am

*Plots a way to switch genders* :DDD Innocence over here. No evil plotting. ARGHHhjaf,hFH>KJBJ>VH>hj I wants to go sees the Roman Aqueducts! Someone take me! my mom got me obsessed with 'Criminal Case' on Facebook xP  I'm at my moms with no AC .-. Yeah thats my report for the day! *Looks in shock at 167 notifications* HUBAWHUBA?
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 30/06/14, 04:49 pm

Not sure if that's gonna work.. x3 Really? Better not be any evil plotting.. I'm suspicious now. Yeah, I've seen the Aqueducts before, they're really nice! Sorry if you get jealous! :P What is Criminal Case Necro? Hm, sounds fun, at your moms with no AC. Nice report of the day. Mine is, I'm just chilling at home, nothing out of the ordinary. That's it. *looks at 2 Notifications, both from Necro*
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/06/14, 05:34 pm

I went to Pisa and Milan...

Report of Absence: I'm going to Alaska Saturday. It will be a nine hour flight, I'm not sure where we are stopping, but all together it is nine hours. I will be visiting my older bro at Elmendorf, which is a military base. He says most of the view is mountains, so I am not to sure about cell service or wi-fi. Elmendorf is in or right beside Anchorage so that is where I will be.

Why'd you need a passport?? Wait are you from England or something?

If I could I would wear my passport like a badge, because I like to show off the four stamps I have in it lol. It's not fair though cause my dad has two passports and he got 30 pages added to one then used almost all of it up!
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 30/06/14, 07:12 pm

I wish I was from (and lived in) Canada :( I get to live in the state of rednecks and bad spellers. Tennessee (sp?). .-. Kit by the time you leave Alaska you will hate mountains and trees. criminal case is like ISpy (get a facebook and check it out -.-) I think Stormy is the only guy on here XD
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/06/14, 07:23 pm

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. I am back.
And my computer is confusing me. I think something got downloaded while I was away. It's like missing a day of school. Basically this:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKYiXNo7n5kGqk8YWf9uV5d0uoF5BUTOKEya2FKLlR-FpezRINfg
I promise I will be getting back into everything soon. I got home a little over an hour ago, and I'm feeling under the weather from the extreme amount of turbulence in the 8 hour flight from Charles DeGaul to Pittsburgh. I was seriously praying that we wouldn't drop out of the sky. We turned about 40 degrees once from the major wind spikes. Dear lord I hate flying now.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NecroFancy 30/06/14, 08:16 pm

TRUE TRUE Smokesy. Somey if you didn't get back into this tiny family of crazy people i would climb through my tiny computer screen into yours and threaten to tickle you if you didn't rp. XDDDDDDDDDDD
NecroFancy
NecroFancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/06/14, 09:37 pm

I've seen that pic before lol.

I love flying, I hate going to the airport to drop or pick people up because then no get super excited and want to fly. I went on a flight straight to Amsterdam, no stops so yeah. Atlanta to Amsterdam. Okay so we went to Transylvania the day after we arrived in Romania and I slept the two hours there and back and missed all the scenery. First huge time change, can't blame me.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/07/14, 06:45 am

Oh, don't even bring up time zones. I'm through with that dumb stuff. I woke up at 5 am today! Who DOES that during Summer?! I mean, seriously! Not normal. Well, maybe when you're getting used to time zones, but still. It shouldn't be done ;n;
I'll get to rping, I promise. I'm gonna start after this, actually. Please don't tickle me .-.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next