The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost There {Private- Me and Roo}

Post by Kit 21/11/14, 03:44 pm

I will post soon, for some reason my post never posted
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Almost There {Private- Me and Roo} - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost There {Private- Me and Roo}

Post by Kit 21/11/14, 05:56 pm

Ooc: I feel so lazy. I am in my dark bedroom(my walls are painted red) with my doors closed, my blinds shut as well as the curtains over them with the light off. I am lying under a blanket in top of my bed and comforter with my laptop and my dog next to me while listening to music. Meggy hasn't been on so I am waiting for her to come on to ask her.

Frostbite smiled, "Don't be so grumpy, let them get some rest, we will leave in a little while. I promise they won't take long."

Splinter stayed awake, but stayed still, fearing that he would wake up his sister.

Rain had fallen asleep about they same time as Rhea, he didn't even realize he was tired.

Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/12/14, 04:50 pm

Ooc: Okay, and sorry for the late reply :/

Orion sighed, annoyed and anxious to be off. He sat down where he was on the edge of the cliff and continued to scan the horizon, waiting for Scabious and his patrol to come running like bats out of hell across the white landscape. 

Seren continued to clean a cut on his paw, ridding the opening of all the grit and mud. Getting to his paws, the young dog padded lopsidedly over to Orion and sat beside him. 
"Are they going to catch up with us, Orion?" he asked, keeping his voice low and serious, and trying his best not to sound disstressed.
"I shouldn't think so," came the reply from the Alsatian as he tried to hide his uncertainty.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/12/14, 03:54 pm

Frostbite nudged the sleeping pups awake after just a few minutes, not leaving there sides until they awoke. "We need to go." She told them.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/12/14, 04:59 pm

Rhea snapped awake, surprised that she had drifted off. Dazedly, the she-dog took in her surroundings; the forest behind, the path ahead, and the cliff to her side with Orion and Seren sitting side-by-side. Blackavar was chewing a bone near the elk carcass and Splinter and Rain were still either side of her.
Her young, pale legs shaking under the sudden weight, Rhea clawed herself into a standing position and shook herself free of the tiredness.
"Alright," she yawned, "Where are we headed, mum?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/12/14, 07:52 pm

"Ask the boss." Frostbite said, throwing a look to Orion.

Splinter grunted as he got a nice taste of the muddy ground. He stood up, not even noticing one side of his body was muddy and ruffled while the other side was very nice looking.

Rain sat up just as his brother awoke, and died laughing at his appearance.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/12/14, 04:07 pm

Rhea looked at Orion again. The alsatian had turned around, his eyes tired and sad for some reason. The she-dog looked back at him, waiting for an answer.

Orion sighed, his throat sore and legs aching from his bad night's sleep. "We head up, right up into the mountain," he growled at last, "That is sure to lose the southern dogs. After that, we need to cross the mountain range and head north to the new land."
Without another word, Orion rose and began padding up the track.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 18/12/14, 05:24 pm

Frostbite let the pups walk at the pups while she walked side by side with spoon. "What's wrong?" She asked softly, gazing over at the male.

Splinter cleaned up his fur, while Rain was limping beside Rhea, with a glare at Splinter for knocking him over a minute ago.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/12/14, 04:07 pm

Orion looked at Frostbite, who had joined him at the head. "I'm just tired," he sighed, meeting her gaze briefly before turning back the the path ahead, "And I'm frightened at the journey. I'm not sure I can get us all there. I don't know how long it will take. I feel a bit under-prepared, in truth."

Rhea noticed the way Rain glared at Splinter. She knew what he was going through; it was as if Splinter had come back from the dead, and she and Rain were just struggling to adjust. 
Giving Rain a playful shove and his muzzle a lick, the plale dog continued onward with a spring in her step.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/01/15, 03:12 pm

Ooc: Bump ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2