The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Awakening.... {[Open]}

2 posters

Go down

Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty Awakening.... {[Open]}

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 08:19 pm

Kirito slowly opened his eyes, he looked through the visor of the Nervegear, he looked around, he felt like he couldn't hear anything, except he heard the small faint steady Beep, beep, beep. Of the hospital machines, he slowly pulled of the nerve gear, his hair had grown to about half his height, he stood up shakily, a nurse ran in when she heard the heart rate monitor go into a straight BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. When she saw he was up she asked him if he was the only one, he smiled and simply shook his head, "The game ended, the four thousand survivors are free...." He walked into the hallway, "Home.." He muttered

Last edited by Feralclaw on 03/11/14, 08:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Awakening.... {[Open]} Empty Re: Awakening.... {[Open]}

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 08:22 pm

Azalia's eyes flickered open. Where-? Where am I? Her heart rate increased. She couldn't hear too well, and her vision was slightly blurry. She found it hard to get up, but after a bit managed to force herself up. Her hearing cleared a bit, and she could hear a faint beeping noise. She sat there on the hospital bed, confused for a few moments. Then she realized something that just might be. Am.. I home? She tried to access the game menu, but found that it did not work. She just now noticed the nerve gear, and took it off. Her senses were coming back, and she fell back onto the bed. I guess I'll wait for someone to come. Eventually a nurse came to check on her, then time seemed to slip by. Her mother, and her sister came by. They all had a good cry.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 08:42 pm

When he got home, he looked at his brothers, who were teary eyed, he smiled at them and the began to cry slightly 'Why did you have to come back?' one of them said to him, his sister saw him and kept her composure, 'Mother, Kirito is back.' she called up the stairs "Thank you..." He nodded his head, being his tone was weak, "I'm sorry for the two years, but at the very least, I never came close to dying, it was simple to survive, all i had to do was dodge the attacks I knew I couldn't block, just a question, but are there any new games that came out when I was gone?" He was met with the response 'ALfheim,' A game where it was magic and fairies, He shrugged and simply said "I could try it out sometime." When his mother came down the stairs, she hugged Kirito, and said 'Welcome home..'
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 08:49 pm

Time skipped by. Soon she was at home, resting in her bed. Julie was in her room "Julie? Have any new games come out?" Azalia asked. "yeah.. Alfhiem, but they said it's a lot safer." Julie said before exiting the room. "You might want to get some rest." She said as she left. "Yeah, I know." She said in her usual slightly cheery voice.

(Should we do a time skip to when they recover a bit more?)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 08:50 pm

OOC: Bout two days should do it, you go first YAY FOR ALFHEIM XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 09:01 pm

(lol, how about a week? In the Anime it took him a few months to recover^^)

Azalia woke up around a week later. She was still a bit frail, but much healthier. She took a deep breath, and covered her eyes. Sword Art Online had been haunting her. Every single night she would have the same dream, it would be about a random creature from the game, except around ten times larger. People were attacking it, but it killed every one of them. She watched player after player shatter into many mirror-like shards. Every time the monster would turn towards her quickly, and kill her before she would have time to react. She became a bunch of scattered shards, staring out from one of them and trying to break out of the shard. Then her dream would end. She looked over at her nerve gear. I've met good friends in SAO... And I promised I would play Virtual Reality games if they were still out. The only friends I've actually gotten along with well played SAO, Kirito probably is playing Alfhiem this minute. A loyal sidekick never leave's the hero's side. She thought to herself, then sighed. She got up and decided to look for a sort of friend she had known in real life, she had been a gamer like her, but decided to wait for the ratings for SAO to come out before playing. She was bound to have at least fifteen different Alfhiem games.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 09:10 pm

Kirito sighed, He was browsing the web, he was still tired, but he was willing to play ALfheim, he was looking at copy's and their prices, he was also looking at the new version of the Nerve Gear, he decided that the original would work for it, and began to head down to the nearest store, when one of the people recognized him he gave a swift wave to him, when he saw the ALfheim box he picked it up and flipped it over, he walked over to the cashier and requested to buy it, the cashier simply said to take it, he marked the game as purchased and wiped the price, he caught a glimpse of the manager, he nodded at him, Kirito chuckled, "Small world.." he said to himself "If only it was small enough to meet Azalia."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 09:15 pm

Once Azalia found her friend's house, which she remembered was actually just down the road, she rung the doorbell. Luckily she was home, and invited her inside. She was surprised when she heard Azalia ask if she had Alfhiem, but gave Azalia the game. Azalia ended up leaving after that, but apologized that she didn't stay long. She walked back to her house, then sat on her bed and just stared at the game.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 09:27 pm

"I Have to do it, Azalia said she would go to the virtual world again, so I have to do it also, I have to see her again, I know how she doesn't have many friend here, in the real world."

OOC: I made it so he knows about her problems because it's a good deal into the future.+
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 09:31 pm

(Okay^^)

Azalia sighed. "Oh well... It's safer than SAO, might as well..."She said to herself, and stood up. She got her nerve gear ready, but didn't put it on right away. She Stared at it a bit before sighing. She put it on and lied down on her bed. "Link start!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 09:45 pm

OOC: Now we have to make an Alfheim topic, Don't you just love how resiliant these two are? Yet alot of people weren't able to do many tasks for months?

He sighed slightly "Mom! I'm going to play that new ALfheim game!" He shouted down the stairs, In response he heard 'Hold on, let me get the new 'console' for it!' "Alright!" he waited at the top of the stairs of the two story house, his mother came up the stairs, the new 'Nerve gear' in her hands 'Here.' She said to him, "Thank you." He went back into his room and put on the gear, he sighed softly, excited about the virtual world, "Link start!"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 09:46 pm

(lol, okay^^)

A while after Azalia's eyes flickered open. She took off her nerve gear, and tossed it down onto the floor. She sighed and lied back down. "That was terrifying!" She said to herself. She got up and walked over to her computer and began to look up facts about Alfheim for a few minutes.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 04/11/14, 06:27 pm

He slowly opened his eyes, he looked around, realizing it was starting to become dawn, He yawned at the pre-light, shining into his window, he walked down the stairs, pulled out a small drawer, and pulled out his old computer things, he headed back up stairs and plugged everything in, he proceeded to look up ALfheim, seeing the differences between the races, he was proud with his choice.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 04/11/14, 07:29 pm

After a while Azalia got off the computer and went over to her bookshelf. She found a book she'd already read and sat down on her bed. She only read one page since she already knew what would happen. After that she just sat there, looking around her room. She was back home. After a while she tried pulling up the menu, like she did almost every day, and felt surprise when it did not show up. Oh, right, silly me!
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 08/11/14, 08:56 pm

He sighed slightly, he closed the page and looked up 'Forums for SAO victims' When he saw about four thousand results he sighed again, EVERYONE made one? he logged off his computer and walked back over to his bed, he laid back down and slid on the gear, he whispered 'link start', wishing he had stayed on ALfheim
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 08/11/14, 09:49 pm

Azalia looked over at her clock. It wasn't as late as she had thought. She decided to go get something to eat and came back with an apple. She bit into it and stared at her gear. I guess I don't really have much to do... She thought to herself. She went over and got it ready, then lied down on her bed. She put it over hear head. "Link, start." She said half-heartedly.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down