The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan)

Post by Roo12 04/01/15, 06:39 am

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Sunsta10
Sunstar rose from his nest after a restless sleep. His legs were stiff and his back ached as if the tom was older than the oldest elder. He briefly wondered why he had slept so badly before remembering it had been like this since Stoneclaw and Hazelcharm had brought back the news of d'Yavol's return, and possibley some Dark Forest uprising.
At the thought of Hazelcharm, Sunstar suddenly remembered. It was the young tom's second naming ceremony today. Because Hazelcharm had been given his name by Halloween, it had been decided that the young warrior was to be allowed a new name, and the ceremony was this sunrise.
Padding out of the den entrance, the ThunderClan leader looked down over the familiar clan camp and, to his delight, saw that many of the clan were already awake; elders were sharing tongues and being treated by Divinghawk, warriors and apprentices were bringing in new fresh-kill, and kits and thier mothers were playing outside the nursery. Making his way across to the High Rock, Sunstar made no hesitation as he yowled out the familiar words: "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the High Rock for a clan meeting!"

If you have a cat in ThunderClan in need of a naming ceremony, please fill out the appropriate forms below. If you don't, but still have a cat in ThunderClan, then feel free to join in as well.

--Forms--

Kit To Apprentice;
Kit's Name:
Mentor Wanted:
Other:

Apprentice To Warrior;
Apprentice's Name:
Mentor's Name:
Wanted Warrior Name:
Traits wanted to be mentioned in ceremony (Optional):
Other:

Name Changing;
Name:
New Name:
Reason For Changing It:
Other:

Warrior to Elder;
Cat's Name:
Reason for Retiring:
Other:
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty Re: On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan)

Post by *Smoke* 04/01/15, 12:34 pm

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Bitter10

Kit to Apprentice

Kit's Name: Sweetkit
Mentor Wanted: Whoever Will Volunteer
Other: She's the Reincarnation of Bitterstar

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Stonec10

The broad boned deputy heard his leader call out for a clan meeting and finished his morning sparrow quickly. He buried he prey's bones and padded over towards the cliff the leader sat on. He easily jumped to the ledge where the deputy's place was and sat down calmly. He wondered what Sunstar had in store for today.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) Empty Re: On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan)

Post by Stormheart 04/01/15, 08:14 pm

Stormheart was just padding around as he heard the leader's call and strutted up to the meeting, listening intently with both ears pricked up.

Ooc: One of my TC she-cats, Leafpelt, would be willing to mentor Sweetkit, if you want.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/01/15, 09:14 pm

Ooc: Sounds great Storm :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/01/15, 12:33 pm

Ooc: Alright guys, we'll just wait to see if anyone else wants to join in and then we'll get on with the various ceremonies ;)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 05/01/15, 07:43 pm

Ooc: Thank you! :)
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/01/15, 04:57 pm

Ooc: Can we start now...? c:
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/01/15, 06:11 pm

Ooc: Yes! Sorry about the wait, guys x3

Hazelcharm had been sharing a squirrel and chatting with Larkpaw when he heard Sunstar's call. Both the cats beamed at each other, their tabby fur prickling with excitement. Larkpaw quickly burried the remains of the squirrel and the two walked to join the gathering clan bellow the High Rock.

Sunstar looked below the edge of the rock, his stomach twisting with nausea at the sight of the ground so far below. He himself knew how rediculous it was for a wild cat to be so afraid of hights, but he couldn't help it. The simple thought of being up in a high tree made the leader's head turn.
Making his noblest efforts to push this dizziness aside, the tom continued, his voice gradually getting its usual strength back.
"This sunrise is to see many naming ceremonies amoung ThunderClan. These are dark times, as we all know, but it is important to make an effort to keep clan life as normal as possible." He paused for a moment as a murmur of agreement rippled through the clan. 
"Hazelcharm, may you step forward please."

The handsome tabby tom got confidently to his paws and padded to the centre of the gathered cats at the foot of the High Rock. He was surprised at how different it felt this time around. Instead of humiliation sagging his body as Halloween summoned him from his tall perch and speaking down to him condisendingly and treating such an important ceremony as a joke, the tom stood there with pride glowing from his eyes, gazing up at his leader, his true leader, with an imeasurable amount of devotion.

"Hazelcharm, you have grown from a young kit, to a keen apprantice, and into a fine young warrior," Sunstar's words came again, ringing across the clearing. "However, your Warrior name was given to you by an unjust and undeserving Halloween who carried out the ceremony in a sarcastic and disrespectful manor. In order to atone for this, I have decided to give you a new name and ceremony. By the power of StarClan, I rename this warrior: Hazelcharm, from this day on, you shall be known as Hazelrise... after your mother. May you continue to serve your clan and pass on your wisdom to your apprentice, Bluepaw, as your mentor, Bitterstar, did for you."

Hazelrise beamed up at his leader, immense gratitude and respect burning in his eyes. He shot a quick glance at Larkpaw, and then at Bluepaw, his apprentice, the clan beginning to chant his new name as he returned to his seat.

Sunstar waited for the noise to die down before he continued: "Sweetkit, may you step forward please."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/01/15, 05:14 pm

Ooc: It's fine. After all, we're replying super late X3

Bitterstar looked proudly upon her apprentice through the eyes of Sweetkit. The small she-cat, however, had no idea what this urge of pride at Hazelrise's new name was caused by.
Instead, she put the pride into her steps. She held her head up high, and her developing muscles were already keen underneath her young tabby pelt. She was starting to look more and more like the previous ThunderClan leader everyday. She walked up to the High Rock, never breaking her look of bravery.
She was ready to become an apprentice, and learn how to serve her clan proudly and courageously.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/01/15, 06:07 am

Sunstar paused while Sweetkit took Hazelrise's place below the High Rock, her little steps bold and confident. By the time everyone was in position, the murmering amoung the clan had died down and the leader was able to perform the ancient ceremony. 
"Sweetkit,  you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. You have the spirit of an experienced warrior within you, and I know you will train hard to serve ThunderClan. By the power of StarClan, i give you your apprentice name; Sweetkit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sweetpaw. Your mentor will be Leafpelt. I know she will pass down all she learned from her apprentice days on to you."

The chanting started up again, this time filling the air with the cries of "Sweetkit! Sweetkit!". Hazelrise joined in of course, watching the new apprentice recieve her new name. Ever since the kit had been born and the tom had eagerly gone to visit her in the nursery, there had been a strange recognition towards the kit, as if he had known her for moons. He couldn't explain it, but her face and mannerisms seemed so impossibly familier that he was now considering talking to Divinghawk or Sunstar about it.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 25/01/15, 05:50 pm

Leafpelt beamed proudly, and smiled as she padded forwards to the new apprentice and touched her nose to her new apprentice, feeling very proud to have her first apprentice. "I'll teach you everything I know.." she murmured.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 26/01/15, 06:14 am

KIT TO APPRENTICE

Kit's name: Silverkit
Mentor wanted: Anyone
Extra: Nothing extra
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/01/15, 01:51 pm

Ooc: That's fine Silver :3 Do you have a mentor for Silverkit yet?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 28/01/15, 03:49 am

Ooc: Nope, not yet, but I'm gonna ask someone else 'cause they might be interested. If not then no I don't have one. :3
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 31/01/15, 10:43 pm

Sweetpaw was beaming on the inside, so excited that she was finally an apprentice and would start her training with such a great warrior. But on the outside she looked calm and collected, but still very happy.
"Thank you," She quietly meowed back to her new mentor.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/02/15, 03:11 pm

Ooc: Okay, well, Sunstar could metor Silverkit, though it's a little odd for a leader to take on an apprentice. Does anyone else have another idea on who could be mentor?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 02/02/15, 09:45 am

Ooc: Actually, I've found one now! (Caribbean, Stormheart's cat)
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/02/15, 03:05 pm

Ooc: Is he/she in ThunderClan?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 03/02/15, 06:52 am

Ooc: I think so
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/02/15, 11:55 am

Ooc: Okie dokie! Stormheart needs to join us on this post then for the ceremony to continue :)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 03/02/15, 02:49 pm

Ooc: Sorry guys, been busy! What do I do? And yes, Caribbean is ThunderClan!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/02/15, 05:14 pm

Ooc: Brilliant, thanks Storm (you're getting a lot of apprentices today xD) You know what you'll need to do from now on ;3

Sunstar looked down at Sweetpaw and Leafpelt with as much glee as either of them, though after a quick glance at his stone-faced deputy, he managed to maintain a more professional appearance. He waited for the two cats to rejoin the rest of the clan before calling forward the next cat.
"Silverkit, please step forward."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 07/02/15, 03:43 pm

Ooc: Haha, I'm so popular x3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 09/02/15, 06:01 am

Silverkit padded over to Sunstar, her paws were trembling with excitment and fear at the same time.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/15, 06:57 am

Sunstar didn't hesitate, and as soon as Silverkit was in position, he continued.
"Silverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to begin your training to become a warrior of ThunderClan. By the power of StarClan, I give you your apprentice name: Silverkit, from this day forward, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. You will train under the mentorship of Caribbean, who I'm sure will teach you all she knows."

Last edited by Roo12 on 18/02/15, 01:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next