The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Days of the City OPEN Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Days of the City OPEN Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Days of the City OPEN Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Days of the City OPEN Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Days of the City OPEN Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Days of the City OPEN Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Days of the City OPEN Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Days of the City OPEN Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Days of the City OPEN Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Days of the City OPEN Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Days of the City OPEN

2 posters

Go down

Days of the City OPEN Empty Days of the City OPEN

Post by *Smoke* 05/01/16, 07:04 pm

Killer

This tom had seen better days, but also worse. The chill in the air was not yet too much to bear. He was out on a lone patrol, but he knew he might run into others. Food was a bit scarce this time of year, so more kittypets stayed inside and more loners came out for food. It was nice today as well; just a bit above freezing. Killer was looking for food himself. It was not easy, but he had found a small rat and some Twoleg garbage that was good enough to take back to camp.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Days of the City OPEN Empty Re: Days of the City OPEN

Post by megarin 06/01/16, 08:58 pm

Cotton

Cotton had been re-organizing her dwindling herb stocks all day. There wasn't much left in term of plants that were actually useful, which was bad since Leafbare often brought lots of sickness. Among what she had left there were a few mint leaves, but she new they would be gone soon. She had been distributing them to the Clan since sucking them seemed to ease hunger. She had a leaf in her own mouth currently, though it had lost its flavor hours ago.
The white and tabby she-cat hoped Killer would return soon. He was one of the few cats in Bloodclan, and in fact one of the few cats anywhere, that she could call a friend. She enjoyed talking with him. He had never really seemed all that friendly to most cats, but Cotton thought he might have a secret soft-spot for her. Killer was the first Bloodclanner she met, and despite getting turned over to Bloodclan and being held hostage, he must have really liked her to not have just killed her on the spot.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/01/16, 10:12 pm

Killer eventually arrived back to camp a few hours later, heaving behind him a couple of rats and Twoleg left-behinds. He placed it at the center of the camp and backed away when his fellow warriors approached the food. They meowed their thanks before taking a small piece and scurrying away. It was too windy to eat in the middle of the camp.
The hunger in the black tom was small, so he figured he would eat later. At the same time, he did not want to stand in the middle of camp. He decided he had nothing to do but socialize, and the first cat that came to mind was his friend Cotton.
He padded over to her den, if one could really call it that since it was in the city, and didn't bother with a verbal warning that he was coming in. Once he stepped inside he shook the white snow off his pelt.
"Hello Cotton," He greeted as cheerfully as Killer could possibly get.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 06/01/16, 10:18 pm

"Well don't you sound cheerful today?" Cotton meowed in response, not bothering to stand up. She lazily opened her eyes to look up at Killer, even though she could tell by his voice who he was. She was sure she sounded disinterested, but Killer should know by now that she always sounded disinterested. On the contrary, this interaction was probably the most interesting thing that had happened to her all day.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/01/16, 10:22 pm

"Well yes. I haven't seen any enemy cats out like I normally do on patrol. It made me quite happy," Killer meowed. Despite contrary belief, he hated fighting. Killing your father could give you a reputation like that.
His eyes darkened at the thought of his father, but he quickly brushed the dark thoughts away. He hated thinking about his family; the one he once had, and the one he could have had with Incidence. It was a depressing topic.
"So, need any help?" Killer looked around at the herbs, though there weren't that many.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/01/16, 06:54 pm

"Yeah, help would be nice. Most of the different types of herbs are separated already, but I've been trying to sort out the leaves that are too old and shriveled to be of any use," she said, "I feel so wasteful just tossing herbs out when we really need them, but at this point a lot of what we have isn't useful anymore."
She looked down at the scattered piles of leaves laying around her and cringed. What they really needed was for Newleaf to begin. It was impossible to collect herbs when they were all frozen and dead.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/01/16, 07:53 pm

Killer nodded, understanding her dilemma. Waste not, want not. The bad thing was that Leafbare had barely begun. There were a lot of Whitecough cases going around, and Killer worried about Cotton often. He didn't want her to get sick. He didn't like the idea of being in BloodClan without her.
It was a funny thought, considering how he attacked her the first time they met. Now they were very good friends. He just wished he'd met her sooner- maybe his name wouldn't be Killer.
"Alright, so just seperate the too-old-to-use-herbs from the ones that are still good?" The tom asked, moving to sit down beside a few of the leaf piles.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 07/01/16, 09:13 pm

"Yeah it shouldn't be that hard to tell which ones have gone bad," the she-cat responded.
She sat up and prodded at the delicate leaves with her paws, picking out old ones and hating having to waste such precious medicine.
"I was thinking maybe sometimes later I could go out to try to gather herbs. It isn't worth it to walk all the way to the forest since all of the herbs there are already long dead and covered in snow. Some twolegs are really great at growing herbs and keeping them alive even in Leafbare, so I should probably just hit some nearby twoleg gardens to scavenge for anything useful," she realized she might be rambling, "Do you think you'd be able to come with me? Cruel things can happen to a cat wandering around the city alone, and for some reason I seem to strike others as an easy target."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/01/16, 09:04 pm

"Yeah, I would be able to go with you. Hunting is not going well, even though today wasn't bad. I really need to get out and stretch my limbs anyhow," The tom-cat meowed. He'd recently been feeling very stiff in his limbs; probably from being cooped up in the camp most of the hours in the day.
"When were you thinking of going?" He asked.

OOC: So sorry for not replying sooner! I wish I could've, but for some reason I couldn't get around to it. Sorry!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 01/02/16, 06:09 pm

Ooc: Bump ^.^
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 13/02/16, 11:51 am

"It doesn't really matter to me, I have all the free time in the world. If you don't have patrol or anything we could go now," the white she-cat meowed.
She looked down at the piles of leaves at her feet and saw that they were mostly sorted. She gently pushed the good herbs the the back of her den and looked down at the pile of dead leaves sadly.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 12:00 pm

Killer nodded his head. "Nothing is really going on now," He meowed. There really wasn't. Cats were either trying to sleep or look for food.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 13/02/16, 12:27 pm

Cotton stood up and shook dust and bits of old leaves from her pelt. She looked at Killer with her icy eyes as she regained her posture.
"Let's go then," she paused, "You're really the only cat here who likes me, and nobody likes medicine cat work, so we should be set to head off alone."
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 02:56 pm

"Alright," Killer meowed, standing up.

Ooc: Time skip?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down