The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty Re: What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

Post by Kit 15/02/16, 08:55 pm

Forestpaw meowed, "You ready to carry out our plan?" She sighed and her eyes grew dark as the camp became visible. "Honestly I'm scared of what will happen."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty) - Page 2 Empty Re: What love can do! (Private, Me and Kitty)

Post by Stormheart 15/02/16, 10:03 pm

"Yep!" He meowed, giving her a nod. "Let's do it." They entered the camp and he touched his tail-tip to her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. Let's just hope they'll be reasonable about it.." He meowed, looking to her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 01:46 am

The pretty females head hung low and her eyes looked over towards Lightningpaw. "Yeah." She said, giving him a small smile. "Forestpaw!" The loud voice of her mother said and she came storming up to her. "What are you doing with him? Has he hurt you? I warned you about him." Forestpaw gave her mom an angry look and she said, "No mom. I-" Her mother glared at Lightningpaw, "Just what do you think your doing with my daughter?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/16, 12:51 pm

The handsome tom padded into camp rather confidently, but his confidence stopped a little after Forestpaw's mother came. He just hoped his own parents weren't here, and he listened to the conversation at first, not cutting in at all because he knew that would not help anything, but when her mother asked him, he meowed, "I am not doing anything bad, I assure you. I was simply hunting in the forest and I met your daughter, and we came here to.." He looked at Forestpaw, not sure if he should say that they really came here to talk about friendship. "To talk about.. friendship."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 04:38 pm

"Actually we were talking about how you guys and his parents are complete jerks to each other and us and we think it's stupid that you guys argue over nothing. We're friends now, and if you have a problem with that, then you can deal with it." Forestpaw hissed before marching off, anger boiling through her veins. Her mom sat there for a few moments in shock before calling out her name, but by then Forestpaw had left camp.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/16, 04:42 pm

He agreed with Forestpaw's words, and walked off with her out of the camp. "I can't believe it, they really-" He was stopped as he noticed there was a cat in front of them. It was his father, who looked rather angry. "What are you doing with her." He meowed coldly. "Has everything I've told you about those cats been in vain, Lightningpaw? Have you learned nothing from me?" Lightningpaw's eyes flashed with anger, and he meowed, "Listen, she's not a bad cat! She's actually quite nice, and I think you were just wrong about this whole hostility towards them."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 06:20 pm

"What is wrong with you guys? You are supposed to be warriors, but all I see you and my parents arguing like kits! Do you even pay attention to what you argue about? It's stupid!" Forestpaw meowed, raising her voice only the slightest bit. She moved closer to Lightningpaw, looking directly at the tom's father. "You don't even realize what kind of toll this is taking on us. Your arguments actually do effect us. So can you please stop and think about what your doing for once?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/16, 07:34 pm

He nodded to Forestpaw's words, she was saying the truth, and as she moved closer to him he pressed his pelt against hers for a bit. His father, now very angry, looked at Forestpaw and meowed coldly, "Look at you.. You remind me of your parents. Insolent like your father, and stupid like your mother." Lightningpaw's eyes widened when he said this and growled, "Don't you treat Forestpaw like that. Everything she said is true, and you just can't see it." He looked to Forestpaw. "Let's go, we'll never make them understand.." He meowed.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 07:48 pm

Forestpaw glared at the tom, her eyes were dark with anger. "You just provided a perfect example of what I've just said." She meowed. Her tail began to twitch and she stepped back, taking a deep breath. She turned around and began to trot quickly into the thick undergrowth of the Thunderclan territory.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/16, 08:35 pm

Ooc: Was she talking to Lightningpaw? I mean what Forestpaw said.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 09:10 pm

Ooc: His dad, Sorry, I should have made it more clear
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/16, 09:30 pm

He followed Forestpaw, and once they were out of earshot he looked at her and meowed, "I can't believe it, they don't want to listen to anything. They make it seem wrong that we're friends, but it really isn't.." He meowed to the she-cat.

Ooc: No, it's all good, I should have realized who she was talking to. :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 09:38 pm

The she-cat nodded in agreement as she continued walking. "I love my parents, but they get angry over the stupidest things." She paused and looked at Lightningpaw, "I have no idea where we're going. Do you know where we could go?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/16, 11:03 pm

"I know what you mean, exactly.." He meowed, nodding, because he could understand what she felt, but then he realized too that they weren't really walking anywhere. "Hmm.. Well, I know a nice place that I've found, not many cats know about it!" He purred, looking at the she-cat.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/02/16, 03:13 pm

"Sounds nice." The she-cat smiled. Her ears twitched as the faint sound of her parents calling her name hit her ears. "Hurry! My parents are looking for me."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 17/02/16, 05:03 pm

He purred, and they began to walk to the place that he was talking about though. "It's not exactly on our territory though, nor on any other.. It's sort of out of the territories." He liked to explore and sometimes even wandered a bit out of the territory.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/02/16, 09:45 pm

"Seriously? I've never left our territory!" She said, trotting ahead in excitement. Forestpaw paused and giggled before joining Lightningpaws side again. "I forgot I didn't know where we were going."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 18/02/16, 12:30 am

He purred. "Well then, you'll see something new!" He was happy to be showing her outside the territory, it was an adventure, with just the two of them. "Oh, I'll keep it a surprise, but I promise it's nice!" He smiled to her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/02/16, 01:01 pm

"I trust you." Forestpaw meowed, trotting along side the tom. She heard her parents call her again, and she sighed. "They must be excited that they get to punish me."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/02/16, 03:11 pm

"Mine won't even call me, they'll just punish me when we get back.." He muttered, thinking for a moment. "Are you sure you want to go?" He asked. He didn't want her to get in a lot of trouble, he smiled to her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/03/16, 07:45 pm

The she-cat hesitated, her eyes seemed lost in thought, but then melted into their usually empty look. "Maybe we should go back..." She mumbled. "My parents seemed really worried." Forestpaw looked at her paws for a minute, but her ears quickly perked and her head snapped up. "Let's just go, I can hear them, they're right behind us." The she-cat said in a hushed tone.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/03/16, 11:39 am

He was ready to accept whatever decision she wanted to make, and he would follow it either way, and he stopped and listened to her. "Okay.." He heard the sounds of bushes rustling as well, and nodded as he began to pad forwards. "Okay, let's go then, Forestpaw." He smiled to her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/03/16, 04:31 pm

Forestpaw began to run along with Lightningpaw, her heart beating fast. She whipped her head around to see a fox behind them. "LIGHTNINGPAW!" She screamed as the animal lunged at her, missing her by a second.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/03/16, 11:45 am

He was running with her when he scented something and before he could tell her, a big fox leaped at them and almost got Forestpaw. "Forestpaw, run!" He yelled as he turned around suddenly and hissed at the fox, ready to face it and protect Forestpaw.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/03/16, 10:25 pm

"No way! I'm not leaving you behind! You'll get killed!" Forestpaw meowed, slashing the fox's flank. "I have a plan. Obviously, we can't kill it, the fox is too big for just two apprentices. We have to lead away from camp. We need to try to trap it." As she spoke she lost focus for a second and the fox latched it's jaws on the female's shoulder and she yowled. She sank her claws into the fox's jaw so she was hanging on to him and sank her claws in it until it helped and let go. "RUN!!!" Forestpaw meowed and began to run away with a limp, even though blood ran down her shoulder.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next