The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke)

2 posters

Go down

Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 11:22 am

Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2K4_VwxSZMOZc9Q7sq4q8z0EPUJ1UlIur54HaXVSgQ9aGT3d3

The beautiful she-cat stretched out her limbs, groaning and popping her legs. When she was satisfied she sat up and blinked at the light starting to trickle into the warriors den. The sun had just come up and Silversong was excited. Today was the day when her apprentice, Forestpaw, and her would begin battle training. Though she was not as harsh as Stoneclaw, the one thing the she-cat loved was the thrill of battle. Today would not be easy on either of them.
The tabby stood up and made her way out of the den, heading over to where the apprentice's slept. The fresh-kill pile was getting larger everyday but it could use a few more mice. She looked into the apprentice's den and meowed, "Forestpaw, get up. Some quick hunting and then battle training."
The she-cat walked over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled a small finch from the pile. They would eat before they left.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty Re: Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke)

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 03:15 pm

Forestpaw squeezed her eyes shut tightly at her mentors voice. She stood up and stretched before stepping out forge den. "Ugh." The young she-cat muttered as the sunlight hit her eyes and the cold air swarmed around her. Forestpaw walked towards the pile and picked up a thin mouse. "Good Morning." She mumbled to her mentor.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke) Empty Re: Singing in the Forest (Kitty, Smoke)

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 03:57 pm

"Good morning Forestpaw," The beautiful warrior smiled at the apprentice before taking another bite out of her finch. "We'll do a bit of hunting; mostly near Fourstones, and then move on to battle training. We'll stop at sunhigh and take the prey back; there's enough to last the morning," Silversong explained, laying out the day.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/02/16, 04:26 pm

Ooc: Bump :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/02/16, 01:07 pm

Forestpaw took a bite of her mouse and nodded her head. She swallowed quickly and nodded, "Sounds good." The young female quickly finished off her mouse and stood up.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/02/16, 06:06 pm

Once Silversong finished, she buried the bones of her prey and thanked StarClan for its life. She got up and walked to the entrance of the camp. Today would be a good day.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/03/16, 07:32 pm

Forestpaw rolled her head to the left and then to the right, relieving her neck of the build up of oxygen. Her slow-paced walk turned quickly into a light trot as she caught up with the longer legs of her mentor. "You said we are doing hunting first right?" She meowed. The young feline almost always maintained a blank tone when she spoke, the she-cat was always nervous that once she showed some emotion, she would become overbearing.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/03/16, 02:17 pm

"Yes. We must try to get it done quickly, because today is the start of offense attacks for you. I've taught you defense, and now it is time you knew how to make the attacks I've made on you," Silversong meowed as she made her way to Fourstones.

Ooc: Hey Kit! Awesome yet weird and confusing news. Silversong has found a mate in Storm's character Flameclaw, who is in a different clan. We wanted them to have kits, but that would effect Forestpaw a large amount. What we do and how we go about it is up to you, so don't feel like you're asking too much or anything like that. We could hold off the kits for a little while until Forestpaw completes her training, we could speed up Forestpaw's training with time skips (I don't know how you'll like that since you have a plot with her), or we could have the time lines a bit different where Silversong isn't a queen yet until after Forestpaw's training but I could still role-play Silversong as a queen at the same time. I hope that wasn't confusing :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/04/16, 08:02 pm

Ooc: We can do time skips. I don't want to hold you guys back, I know I'll be absent more.

"Ok." The she-cat meowed. She slowed her pace greatly, so that she was walking behind Silversong. She closed her eyes tightly for a few seconds and then opened them, breathing in deeply.

Ooc: My health teacher says I remind him of Daria, the cartoon. He says my tone is always monotone too and that I have an 'I really don't care' attitude. I think I accidentally created a cat that is exactly like me.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/04/16, 07:31 pm

Silversong padded into the small clearing where they held their training. She stopped and turned around, looking at her apprentice.
"What is important about defense?" Silversong meowed, questioning her student to do a light review before diving into an entirely different aspect of fighting.

Ooc: Time skips it is then ^.^ Lol, every school has one of the kids with a monotonous tone and seemingly similar attitude. But it's good you made a cat like you! That's what Mochaberry is :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/04/16, 08:10 pm

Ooc; True, true.

"Ummm... Balance?" The she-cat meowed, hesitation in her voice. "Oh, and you should always be focus on what you enemy is going to do, not what he is doing." The she-cat sat down, silently praying that her answer was correct.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/06/16, 05:05 pm

"Good answer, Forestpaw," The she-cat meowed. "Now, we are going to start with the basics. So set up a defensive stance in front of me. What that is, will depend on how you start. Everyone's stance can be a bit unique, so I will just tell you what's wrong, and you will change it to what you find comfortable and what best fits you," Silversong explained.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down