The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography)

Post by Guest 19/07/13, 03:00 am

Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Black_and_white_cat_by_borderkowa-d37opiv
Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Tt9879699fltt
Character name: Sirenwail

Nickame: Siren

Age 19 moons

Clan/Tribe: RiverClan

Rank: I am applying Sirenwail for medicine cat. I am under the impression that medicine cat apprentice is taken, but if it turns out it is medicine cat apprentice that is available I am happy to take up that one as well. ^^

Personality: (Long Description)

Sirenwail is not perfect. However hard this tom tries to: he can never be good at everything. He expects a lot from himself, and finds himself under the impression that others expect it from him too. This cat pushes himself over the limit for the most little things, working himself tirelessly and going through sleepless nights. Siren is a perfectionist in that way.

Even though he is a medicine cat, he feels a need to be good at everything, and especially warrior duties. He wanted to excel at hunting, be a strong swimmer, be the strongest at fighting. However, these are physical activities. Let us put this simply: Sirenwail's puny little body disagrees with those duties. We will be blunt about it, won’t we? He is just not built for it.

After a long time of trying so hard to be good at these activities Siren did something he has never done before: give up.  Unfortunately, Siren considers giving up to be terrible. From Siren's perspective, what he did was horrible: he disappointed his clan mates. During this time, sense did not speak to him. He never thought that no-one ever expected more or less of him. Instead all he could think about was failing his clan.

Now after trying so hard Siren gave up on being a warrior and turned to medicine cat duties. For a while he resented it- found it dull and pointless and hated the scent of herb. But after a while he began to become fond of his duties in this clan. This certain emotion was new ground for Sirenwail. Yes, he put all the effort into training to become a warrior when he was a warrior; but this was something different. He actually liked what he was doing, and he felt happy. Becoming a medicine cat was like he had some invisible weight lifted off his shoulders.

Though Sirenwail found the area of healing nearly a stress-free place, and something he was actually good at, the strong idea that he needs to do what is expected still marks his nature. Maybe it is a great thing, perhaps one day he will drop dead from everything he tries to achieve in his new field. Who knows?  However, no-one can deny that Sirenwail works hard, or that he is loyal to his clan.

Loyalty is strength- a part of the code when living in the clans. To stand beside your clan, to stay strong, is something that means a lot to this cat. Nor does this cat hold grudges. "What is the point of clinging onto ancient and worthless memories?" Sirenwail will often say. Though he may dislike someone, or find them annoying he does not hate.

Now that we have mentioned it: ways to annoy Sirenwail? There are a few. This cat is not filled with the emotion of loathing, but it does not mean he hasn’t short temper.

As mentioned before: Siren is a perfectionist. He does expect everything to be done perfectly, to the top of his standard. Sadly for others, not only does he push himself up to these standards but also expects other cats to perform to the same level. What really annoys Sirenwail is those lazy, slack ones in the clan, those who never perform a task completely. You will get a growl or a hiss from his because of that. And this tom afraid to show his irritation either.

Sarcasm is another perk of his. It plays a big part on his personality. Sirenwail uses sarcasm all of the time. Though it does not necessarily mean he is angry; instead he uses it all of time. It is a part of his humor, and sometimes those snide remarks coming from inside the medicine cat den can be witty.

Though Siren cannot fight in a warrior's way, with claws or teeth, he stands and protects his clan: healing. Sirenwail wants to have a positive effect on his clan- to make a difference. And at the end of the day that is what he does, and that is really what matter to him.

Appearance: (Long Description)

The moment that Sirenwail was born it was clear he was never born to be a fighter. He does not have the typical broad and large RiverClan build. Instead he has a lanky build, being such a small cat.

His size............That is what always prevented Siren from being a warrior. He was the runt of the litter. Not the kit who thrived, but the one who had to fight for survival from day one - always the sickly one, that kit who was always being underfeed and being pushed over by his larger, healthier brother.

A strong part of him does not want to believe that it is just his size, the way his body is that stopped his path as a warriror. Instead, he finds faults in himself: faults here and faults there. Even though it was moons ago when the tom turned away from his duties, a part of him still blames himself for failure.

To be truthful, Sirenwail does not stand out in the crowd. There is nothing particularly amazing about his appearance, something that makes other cats turn around and look. This works well for him; never has Siren wanted to be the most handsome cat in the clan. No, instead he has always wanted to be liked for who he was - something he was undoubtedly successful in.

His fur only consists of two colours: black and white. They could be consider "dull" or "plain" colours if you like, though the markings are rather unusual. It is hard to say if Sirenwail is black with white markings, or white with black markings. Both colours seem to make up a large majority of his coat.

His face is almost entirely white, except for the black on the tips of those triangular ears of his. If you were to look closely you would notice a small black speck near that little pink nose.

His back is mainly filled with black and the white on his stomach area. Chest once more white, and with a little black blaze marked clearly onto his fur. Legs white with little black socks on each leg. Siren's appearance could be considered even "cute” but that word is something the tom certainly did not want to be described as.

Sirenwail is not fluffy - something he is grateful for, or he would have been described as a "little white and black ball of fluff" along with the "cute" theme. Instead he has a nice smooth pelt. It is soft and silky, often being groomed by Siren when he finds nothing else to do. Though he is not a cat to fuss over his appearance, he is usually neatly groomed. Pelt free of sticks and twigs, lying smoothing flat and unruffled.

Let us move onto his eyes. They are not especially amazing, but they are a nice green colour. Perhaps I should be more exact: a dark shade of green, almost tilting to the shade of black. It is a colour like the one you would find deep within the forest; the place where the shadows danced and flickered.

Though a small cat, Sirenwail's slim build makes him a rather quick runner. Like a cat from WindClan, as his clanmates will often joke.

Siren never really cared about the way he looks, or the way he comes across to others. The biggest fear of his life has always been failure, and the fear still continues to grasp him. Yet intense fear always comes with problems.

Mental Disabilities:
Nothing very serious or noticeable, just that he puts to much stress on himself, so that can lead to anxiety attacks. This can cause difficulty in breathing, dizziness, and waking up at night sweating. -Just feeling a lot of anxiety and stress.

Likes/Dislikes:

-Herbs. Of course, this plays a big life in his life-his one big joy.

-Gathering herbs

-Doing each task flawlessly and perfectly

-Cats with a bit of spirit and sarcasm in them

-Those who just really try in life

DISLIKES

-Being in the middle of things. Sirenwail find this noisy, and the crowds often make him feel symptoms such as nauseous.

-Those sloppy, lazy cats who never find the effort to do anything.

-The heat. A nice summer day? Siren does not mind bathing on a rock underneath the sun's gentle rays, but intense heat really does him.

_Unnecessary stress. This really gets to him. More stress, more pressure; sometimes reaching to the extent that he will not do anything all day, but just lie in his own spiral of ongoing stress.

Current mate:

None

Current crush:

None

Offspring:
None

Family:

I was thinking Sirenwail could be a distant relative of Willowpaw, and that is the reason being for his lean and slim build.

Back to top Go down

Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty Re: Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography)

Post by megarin 19/07/13, 09:43 am

Okay. So Mini asked me to be in take charge for a while while she's kind of inactive. Smoke and Sorrel also have personal issues to where they are not here.
So I'm going to say you can start RPing him. He's not officially accepted until Mini accepts him but we don't know when Mini will be online and have time to do that. So I think it's safe to say you can start RPing him but he won't officially be the Riverclan Med Cat yet. If that makes sense.
I don't see why Mini wouldn't accept him.
Sorry for the confusion of this situation. The other staff will be back soon. :)
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography) Empty Re: Another siren singing its own little song (Sirenwail's Biography)

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 04:09 pm

Meggy, I'm not permanently gone xD. It's a very good bio. I wish I could type more but I'm on my kindle :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 19/07/13, 04:12 pm

Accepted~
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 04:16 pm

I love it X3
I'm on my daddy's laptop now so don't mind some mistakes in my word, he has no autocorrect for some reason when this is his military work laptop .-. Don't ask, the males in my family are hard to understand.

I really do like it Piglet, it's very detailed and i can tell you put a lot of effort ino his bio. he name kind of sounds like a girl's name, since Siren's are beautiful female creatures like mermaids that sing until a boat comes to their area and crashes, but I still love it anyway ^.^
I feel like he would be easily annoyed by Sagepaw, since he's popular, well-loved and does practically everything correctly. Maybe we could RP sometime :)
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 19/07/13, 04:20 pm

I know your not permanently gone. .-.
But your still not going to be on often enough / have super long posts / be able to handle the site while your moving.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 04:21 pm

No, I can do some of that stuff. I made something for you guys to do in other rp, though I'm not proud of it. It's kind of stupid. Right now my brother and dad are out doing something and my mom's still asleep so I'm on my dad's laptop now. You want to rp with something?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 19/07/13, 04:25 pm

Sure. I'm so bored.
With you all being gone I just keep going to the chat box and talking to myself. It makes me feel abnormal. And weird.
Like, no one is online ever during the summer.
I wish I could see other places.
We should probably talk somewhere else about RPing.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 04:29 pm

Yeah, let's go to general board and you pst somewhere. I'm too lazy to choose :T
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/07/13, 05:49 pm

So much stuff to reply to......

Mini wrote:Accepted~

Well, I just got accepted then! *Does little happy dance*

*Smoke* wrote: I love it X3
I'm on my daddy's laptop now so don't mind some mistakes in my word, he has no autocorrect for some reason when this is his military work laptop .-. Don't ask, the males in my family are hard to understand.

I really do like it Piglet, it's very detailed and i can tell you put a lot of effort ino his bio. he name kind of sounds like a girl's name, since Siren's are beautiful female creatures like mermaids that sing until a boat comes to their area and crashes, but I still love it anyway ^.^
I feel like he would be easily annoyed by Sagepaw, since he's popular, well-loved and does practically everything correctly. Maybe we could RP sometime :)

I actually thought the name Sirenwail sounded very manly. :D

I think with Sagepaw it would some kind of love-hate friendship going between the two. Sirenwail loves cats who do every job properly, but may detest the ones who do everything perfectly. Mainly due because this little kitty cat isn't.

EDIT: Just saw your comment Megerain. I always mean to go onto the chatbox, but well you know me.......

Would it be good for me to make a Medicine Cat Den roleplay thread in RiverClan? So with cats who have injuries can post there. ^^ Or if player could message me and who player medicine cat apprentice when they are needed in a thread.

Who is playing the RiverClan cat apprentice by the way?

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 19/07/13, 05:54 pm

I think Luka has MCA.
I'm making a character form right now so I'm not 100% on the Chat Box, either.
You can make a Med den thread if you want. :)
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 07:15 pm

Yeah, it's Luka ^.^ Sirenwail could get a few dream isits from Moonleaf, the dead ShadowClan med. cat if you want him to :3 Tigerpaw is the medicine cat I think.
I'm up for roleplaying :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/07/13, 07:19 pm

I like the idea of Sirenwail getting dreams from the dead medicine cat. I guess we would just have to find something for Moonleaf to send a dream to him about. XD

Yesh, I am in a roleplaying mood too today.

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 19/07/13, 07:20 pm

You guys can RP.
I am making a Finem form for Lily.
She's gonna change her name.
To something evil-er sounding. >:D
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 07:29 pm

Same here Piglet :3
So which one do you want to RP with? I have an idea for both of my cts for meeting with Sirenwail c:

Sagepaw~

Reason #1: He got hurt by one of his friends pushing him off some rocks and the water was shallower then they had thought, meaning he got a few scratches and his side is sore.
#2: Sagepaw got bored and decided to bug the new medicine cat.
#3: Sirenwail literally ran into Sagepaw and they strted talking, my cat's arrogance immediately showing to yours.

Moonleaf~

Reason #1: Moonleaf wanted to greet Sirenwail as the new medicine cat, warning him about Tigerpaw's attitude and how she had been teachign the apprentice until he came along in her dreams.
#2: Sirenwail wanted some help figuring a few things and StarClan chose Moonleaf to explain a few things to him.
#3: Moonleaf was curious about the new medicine cat since she had never met him and she hadn't been at his medicine cat ceremony to do whatever, so she came to get a look at Sirenwail.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 07:32 pm

Which do you like Piglet? :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/07/13, 07:47 pm

Yes, I like both of the ideas! ((I don't know how you are able to come up with all of these plots instantly, it usually takes me a few days to just come up with just one idea. :D))

I don't really mind which one to roleplay with, as I like both ideas. I expect that didn't really help. Perhaps we could so the Sagepaw plot and go onto the one with Moonleaf later? It is really up to you- as I said before, I don't mind which.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/07/13, 07:55 pm

Eh, I don't care. I'm a daydreamer, and that's kinda how I come up with those things. I'm a natural writer ^.^ This is my VERY first roleplaying post-

The young grey she-cat slowly walked out of the apprentice's den to stretch. She'd been up very late the night before stargazing. Of course, the only reason she was stargazing was because she didn't want to the see her constant nightmares. After a long sleep, she was ready to function again. Apparently the rest of the camp had that same thought about an hour before she did. All the patrols were out and warriors were adding onto the pile of fresh prey in the middle of the camp.
She wasn't completely sure what to do so she told the deputy she would go out to work on her hunting technique and then actually hunt. She left quickly, eager to escape the loudness of the camp as well as anxious to work on hunting, which was long overdue for her. She remembered how her old mentor had died. She would probably never go to the Thunderpath again.
He had been showing her all the borders about a week before, so that when she later went hunting for the clan on her own she wouldn't cross the border and start a fight. They arrived at the old Thunderpath and she remembered how she was fascinated by the monsters. What makes them move so fast? Where are they going? She was incredibly curious but her mentor said, "Remember Smokepaw, don't go onto the Thunderpath if there are monsters coming." She'd nodded absent-mindedly. Suddenly the noise from all the cars became loud screeching. The monsters were spinning out of control, worse than when a kit chases their tail. She yelled to move and that's what she did. But not her mentor, he was frozen to the spot in, shock or fear, she'll never know. The monster hit him. She ran to his body and panicked. She ran faster than ever to the camp and told them. She had stayed at his vigil for hours on end.
She had been hoping for a new mentor soon. All the warriors had been busy and she wasn't completely sure what Whitestar was doing now. All she wanted was a mentor to get her through her warrior training.

That was Smokewhispr when she was 7 moons :3 I used to love her- now she's pretty boring. I'm thinking of making her a background character. Should I?

And, you can choose what we do, don't care :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/07/13, 08:47 pm

Heh, I started roleplaying about 3 years ago, and my first post was one liner. :D

Day dreaming? That sums me up in one word.

Anyway, I was thinking we should start with the plot with Sagepaw, and then the plot with Moonleaf can come in. We can even combine the plots together if you like.

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/07/13, 12:21 am

Sure, but not right now since my brother wants the laptop :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/07/13, 07:18 pm

Okay! ^^

((Who wants to make the thread?))

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/07/13, 11:33 pm

Well, what scenario do you wnt to do with Sagepaw? And I'll be making the thread :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/07/13, 02:59 am

I actually like idea 2 of yours for Sagepaw. ((I love annoying characters! ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/07/13, 03:53 am

Lol, i replied with one of the ideas but that doesn't haven't to be the topic we use :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/07/13, 03:55 am

No, it is fine! ^^ ((We can use both ideas if you like.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next