The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/16, 05:51 pm

Sagevine had left camp before dawn, going to watch the short waterfalls that came from the creek separating WindClan's territory from RiverClan's. He arrived at the falling water just before the sun came up. With the Moonfalls off in the distance, the tom sat quietly. He needed to reflect on his life in order to continue.
The handsome tom had grown up selfishly, putting himself before the clan. His ego was the size of all of the clans' territories put together. Until he accidentally led an apprentice from WindClan to his death. He and his sister had been curious about the Moonfalls, and the apprentice had followed them. Him being from WindClan, didn't know how to swim and he drowned. That had been a wake up call to Sagevine. When he became a warrior after the battle with the Malum, he kept up his arrogant image. but it was wearing away at him. He had caught heavy feelings for Stormcloud, but he didn't want to tell her because he worried she wouldn't take him with his womanizer image. It would look bad for her, and though he knew her to be a good cat, he didn't believe he was worthy of her.
So he just sat, listening to the roaring water.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty Re: A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 06:35 pm

Stormcloud padded through the sparce undergrowth of Riverclan, taking in the beautiful territory of her clan. She smiled, thinking back about he she escaped a senior warriors lecture. Her ears perked as the comforting sound of the falls came upon her. The she-cat loved this place, it was her comfort place, her quiet spot. Stormcloud's eyes lit up as she noticed Sagevine sitting there, his back turned to her. An idea hit her and she grinned slyly, dropping into a stalking crouch. She crept up to Sagevine and shouted, "BOO!"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private) Empty Re: A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)

Post by *Smoke* 15/02/16, 06:17 pm

"Ah!" Sagevine shouted, jumping into the air and when he landed, his back was arched and his fur was poofed out. When he saw it was just Stormcloud he calmed down and sat, licking his fur.
"Oh, uh, hello Stormcloud. You scared me," He laughed.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 15/02/16, 08:38 pm

Stormcloud chuckled, "That was my intention." She sat down and took in the beauty of the Falls. "I see you found my quiet place." Her tail rested on her paws and her blue-green eyes turned to Sagevine and she smiled.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 07:29 am

Ooc: I GOT A FREAKING CANCELLATION. I HAVE A FIVE DAY WEEKEND BECAUSE FRIDAY WAS A SCHEDULED SNOW DAY WE DIDN'T USE. YAAAAAAAAAAS.

"Really?" Sagevine questioned, moving to sit beside the she-cat. "I've been here on patrol and I thought it was peaceful, so I came back," He explained.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 10:12 am

Ooc: LUCKY! I had Monday and Tuesday off for Presidants day and some like teacher work day thing.

Stormcloud nodded, "It's peaceful, yes. I love how beautiful it is, it makes me feel relaxed. Camp can be so busy sometimes and it gets stressful." She closed her eyes for a minute, taking a deep breath. The female laid her head gently on the toms shoulder.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 10:15 am

Ooc: An in-service day? That's what we had yesterday.

Sagevine purred, content with the she-cat leaning on him. The clan could get very busy at times. With Newleaf coming and tension getting tighter between ShadowClan and ThunderClan over territory, Wolfstar was in over-drive.
"It's nice not having to worry about things," He meowed.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 11:17 am

Ooc: yeah. It hasn't snowed here, just flurried. It's depressing. On Christmas it was 80 degrees outside.

"It really is." She purred. "Sometimes, when I come here, I can feel Starclan watching me. It makes me kind of nervous, but it makes me feel safe to." Stormcloud's eyes moved to the sky and she pressed her body against the toms without realizing.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 11:41 am

Ooc: really? It didn't snow on Christmas but it was cold :/

Sagevine leane dinto the she-cat without realizing as well. Despite his better thoughts, he was enjoying this. "I wonder what they would say to us. StarClan. If we could hear them. Would they be proud of us?" He meowed, Stripepaw's death flashing in his mind.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 03:25 pm

Ooc: Yup, Georgia weather is weird. It can be snowing one day and the next day your wearing shorts and sweating to death.

"I think they would. If they aren't proud of us, I don't think it would matter. I don't have any memories of them helping us out a lot, so they shouldn't have to be proud of us, we should. I'm proud of us, and if they aren't, well, they can deal with it." Stormcloud ranted, not exactly thinking about the words that were spewing out of her mouth. "Sorry. Starclan frustrates me sometimes." She mumbled quietly, seeming. Very embarrassed. "Sorry if I offended you with any of that too."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 03:59 pm

Ooc: Lol, it's starting to feel like that in Pennsylvania! Just last week it was in the sixties. And then this past weekend, the wind chill was supposed to get down to -15 DX

"No, no," Sagevine meowed. "You could never offend me. In fact, I agree with you," He continued.

Ooc: Okay, who should say 'i<3u' first? XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 16/02/16, 04:23 pm

Ooc: Ummm... Idk, let's see how this flows.

"I can never offend you?" The female smiled. "You always say the cutest things. See, this is why I love you." She said, not realizing he was speaking her thoughts. The pretty she-cat's cheek went pink and she's tarted stuttering, "Ummm.... I... That wasn't... Yeah."

Ooc: I found a way to fit it in
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/02/16, 05:55 pm

Bump
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/02/16, 08:36 pm

Ooc: Sorry ^.^ Today was a long day, hehe.

"You... you love me?" Sagevine asked, pulling away in surprise. He then went to rub his head against hers. "The feeling is mutual," He purred. He was filled with so much happiness at the moment; he had never thought Stormcloud could love him back.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/02/16, 09:42 pm

Ooc: I understand. I was just making sure that you saw I posted, sometimes it doesn't show a snowflake.

Stormclouds eyes grew wide and she gasped, "Really? I thought you didn't like me like that at all." She purred as there heads made contact and licked his muzzle. "I love you so much."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/02/16, 04:28 pm

Sagevine purred loudly and gave the she-cat a lick on her cheek. "There's no way I couldn't love you, Stormcloud. You're beautiful, brave, intelligent and amazing in every sense of the word." The tom usually only complimented she-cats because of his player-like status, but these were true to him and he could feel it in his heart.

Ooc: Kittens or nah? They'd have really cute kits XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/02/16, 12:55 pm

Ooc: YESSSSSSS

The she-cat blushed and smiled, "Thank you, and if I were to describe you, I don't think I would be able to describe you in just a few words." She sighed, her eyes looking into his. "I still can't believe this."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/02/16, 06:10 pm

Ooc: Okay, should we time skip? XD I'll look around for kittens that fit their description. I kind of want them to have a big litter, so four kits?

The warrior's sage eyes gazed into the cat's whom he loved dearly. "This moment is perfect and doesn't require any words," He meowed, feeling cheesy as he spoke.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/03/16, 07:55 pm

Ooc: Yeah sounds good.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/03/16, 02:26 pm

Ooc: When would you like to time skip to? When Stormcloud realizes she's pregnant, when they tell the clan they're mates...?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/04/16, 05:22 pm

Ooc: That sounds fine
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/04/16, 08:10 pm

Burmp
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/05/16, 09:25 pm

Ooc: Bump :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/06/16, 02:56 pm

Ooc: I guess I'll start

Stormcloud darted out of the camp, her sides heaving as she stopped in the middle of some undergrowth. Soon, her meal from earlier was out in front of her. "Disgusting, what a great start to the morning." She muttered, as she padded to a smaller stream to wash off. As she reached the stream, she threw up again into the water. "Why am I even throwing up? It must've been that squirrel." She washed off, her body feeling weak as she headed back to camp. "I'll go wake up Twistedleg." She sighed, the sun had just started to rise as she entered the Medicine Den.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 26/01/17, 03:53 am

OOC: Ahh, sorry for being inactive and not replying soon enough! Hope this isn't too late?
~
Twistedleg perked his ears as he noticed the she-cat enter the den and dipped his head in greeting, "Hello, Stormcloud, do you need anything?" He questioned, noticing the sick look on her face.
Silver
Silver

http://echoingpawsteps.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next