The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween

2 posters

Go down

Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween

Post by *Smoke* 11/06/13, 10:27 pm

Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Z

Nickname
Snow {Only By Close Friends}

Clan
Kittypet

Rank
N/A

Loyalty
Her Housefolk

Crush
N/A

Family
Unknown

Friends
Halloween
Rouge
Lilly
Blacky
Jocelyn (Her Owner)

Enemies
N/A

Appearance ~Picture~
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN41x5LQeqJ0mJO7JtM1_1ibRHEbupsluFSitzW4l2r2Li_hV6Tw

Appearance ~Long Description~
Snow White, as her name says, is completely devoid of color. Every inch of her body is covered in soft, silky white fur; even her nose. Her eyes are a piercing grey that stand out do to it being the only thing close to colorful on her. She is naturally skinny with a normal height and length, but her claws are not that kind-of see-through icky and light brown; her claws are pure white. She has learned that she could use that to her advantage in fights as she could temporarily blind her opponent. Her tail is soft and longer than most and gives her the best balance a feline could ask for. She looks delicate and weak, but muscles are hidden beneath her beautiful pelt. Although, that isn't the only good looking thing on her. She is considered very attractive- even at such a young age.

Persona ~Traits~
Shy
Friendly
Funny
Smart
Witty
Agile-Looking
Strong
Random
Silly
Fun-Loving
Peaceful
Wise
Fairest Of Them All

Persona ~Long Description~
Snow is an incredibly smart she-cat that sticks to herself due to her friends being gone. She is aware of what is going on with Rouge and is leaving it to play itself out for a reason. She is witty and wise; a very good combination in her mind. She has one of the greatest amounts of common sense in her young body and reacts on impulses only when needed. She is not afraid of anything, making her able to rely on her adrenaline whenever she wants to. She prefers to play fair while fighting but knows others don't usually like to play by the rules. She will only break them if you do it first. She is quiet around strangers and is a very sweet cat- except for when you mess with the ones she cares about. Do that and she will kill you 9 times over.

Persona ~Mental Disabilities~
N/A

Owner ~Picture & Short Bio~
Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Y9EnldPgGw_3tdFfOQoNQcy2pXSh8wOkqT0LYPEoe_UkUodji2-4FQUBHsRh30FIkU_lsp9yxua3Vmo3tT_8YfK2RFj4CLTfjaGBl6aufsgfKeXG8ZqEJBy0mA
Name: Jocelyn (Josy)
Class: 1st Class Citizen
Grade: Freshman (9th Grade)
Short Bio: Friendly girl. Very imaginative and dreams of being a writer one day. She's adopted and loves Snow with all her heart. She's bullied at school.

History/Past
Snow was born in a cruel part of town; the ghetto. Her mother and father were failed attempts at full breds so she was a mutt. When Josy saw her, the Twoleg fell in love. The girl quickly took in the feline when she was barely 4 moons old and cared for her. Josy's parents told her after 2 months of having Snow White that she was adopted, and the only comfort the girl had was Snow. The two are very close and are often together in the Twoleg's bedroom, with Josy reading books aloud to Snow and the white cat just listening.
Josy always let Snow be an indoor-outdoor cat, so she often explored beyond the walls of her Twoleg nest. She met Halloween first when she was 5 moons old, meaning Halloween was 4 moons old. She had been introduced to their family and the 5 kits parents had thought Snow was an angel, letting her around their kin whenever she wanted. She grew closest to Halloween and she thought of them as best friends. Then he went missing. Snow hasn't seen him in over 3 moons and is worried sick about him. She knows there has been rumors of him lurking about, often found talking to himself but she was alright about that. She knew about his voices. She was the one to keep him sane as a kit. Or as close to sane as he could be.
Snow is aware of Rouge, whom she still calls Layla, and her Malum army, but has no fear of them. She has never been able to feel fear. Never. This does confuse her at times but she doesn't think about it much anymore. She believes it was a birth defect.
To this very day, Snow looks out her Twoleg's window every night as she reads Snow White and the Seven Dwarves as Josy always did before bed and searches for Halloween and the rest of his family. She will try to find him. Even if it kills her.

Theme Song
Breath Of Life~ Florence & The Machine
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty Re: Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween

Post by megarin 11/06/13, 10:42 pm

:D
How's she feel about Lilly? Is she high on the friends list? I'm sure she doesn't know Lilly very much anymore. I'm still trying to come up with a story for her. Here's a summery of what I have so far:
Lilly was born to a family of (Loners? Rogues? Kittypets? You tell me.) She was only with her family for a few moons before she got somehow separated in some traumatic event where she got adopted by very rich and seemingly caring twolegs.
She somehow got kicked out of her Housefolk's den when she got replaced by a dog.
And then she did something else and changed her name or something.
THE END.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween Empty Re: Snow White~ Kithood Friend Of Halloween

Post by *Smoke* 11/06/13, 10:43 pm

Well, I kind of like it. Rouge's family were kittypets. Her parents were just used for breeders. Maybe you should have Lilly run into Snow and she recognizes her but Snow doesn't?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 11/06/13, 10:45 pm

Okay! She can ask Snow for help because Lily has problems and is having flash backs and trouble remembering things but she recognizes Snow first sight because of the really deep memories and also she is having trouble with the rumors of her family. And I'm rambling.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/06/13, 10:46 pm

Okie. You can make the topic if you want in general board.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 11/06/13, 10:52 pm

Okay I can't start right now because it's late and I have to get off soon. Maybe you can start on where Snow White is watching through her window and she's thinking or trying to help her Housefolk fall asleep. Or whatever. Then I'll make Lilly come in after running and running and not knowing where to go. Trying to escape her Housefolk, the world, and her own mind. She'll be having a breakdown or whatever.
Lilly will decide to change her name while there. (Don't ask me what to. I still don't know! D: Spider? Fish? Frog? Worm? Night? Ughhhh.) And I have no clue what will happen after that. :D
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/06/13, 10:59 pm

Okie, I'll start it :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/06/13, 06:23 pm

I gotta lock this. Meg, you are a spammer too. And if the topic doesn't call you in, please don't reply. I'm deleting all replies to this that are spam.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down