The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed}

2 posters

Go down

Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed}

Post by *Smoke* 21/06/13, 12:29 am

Sagekit
Sagepaw

Clan
RiverClan

Rank
Apprentice

Mentor
Mentor Needed

Loyalty
RiverClan

Sexuality
Straight

Crush
N/A

Family
~Background Characters (Will Be Adoptable)~
Mother- Doveheart
Father-  Greentail
Sister- Emeraldpaw

Friends
Emeraldpaw
{Will Be Added Onto As He Progresses}

Enemies
N/A
{Will Be Added Onto As He Progresses}

Appearance ~Picture~
Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlbeFs0P97blz6UJ_qGGPzkxt76Mbf32a1mm5Y6fpC6XktaxEVGQ

Appearance ~Long Descriptions~
Sagepaw gets his prefix from his sage-colored eyes that he gets from his father. He is a true RiverClan cat with thick fur, but it looks thin. On that fur are light brown tabby markings, rusted edges of the stripes here and there. The stripes run all over his body, always going horizontally. His underside and chest a soft white with a hint of brown mixed into it. He has darker brown here and there, like at the base of his whiskers, his tail, and the edges of his face and paws. His lips are black, surrounded by white fur.
Sagepaw's build is lean but strong, rippling with muscles underneath his pelt. He is slightly larger than cats his age, being the size of a 10 moons old tom rather than a 6 moon apprentice. Due to his young age, his claws have just fully developed but they are already scary, being larger than most and curl in more, enabling him to climb more easily and hook onto an opponent. His tail is long and straight, barely any fur on it; though, what is on there is bulky and protects it from the cold when he is swimming.
He is a strange RiverClan cat; being only 3/4ths of it. He has a sixteenth of Shadowclan, a sixteenth of ThunderClan, and an eighth of WindClan, explaining his lean and quick build as well as his equal love for being on land and in the river.

Persona ~Traits~
Friendly
Good Singer
Charming
Persuasive
Charismatic
Brave
Strong
Clever
Down To Earth
Logical
Quick-Learner
Understanding
Calm
Flirtatious

Persona ~Long Description~
Sagepaw is one of those toms that are hard to explain, though it can be done. He is a smart and understanding apprentice, enabling him to push his skills farther in all subjects; being a quick-learner helps with that as well. He is strong and clever, letting him be a good fighter in battle.
He is charismatic and a friendly cat to those who are nice to him. He is one of the most charming young toms you will ever have the honor of meeting and he uses it to his advantage in battle. He loves to trick his opponents, making them think something other than how it will really go down. He loves to have fun with them a well, frustrating them quickly and forcing them to be bluntful and idiotic.
Although he is young, he is quite the looker and is very flirtatious to the she-cats of RiverClan; even other she-cats at Gatherings. Almost all females will goofily smile at his good looks, most likely dreaming about him the following night. He is aware of how they feel about him, and it pushes his ego a little bit, but not so much as to where he isn't down to Earth.
He is logical and skilled at the things he does. He is also a very good singer, and loves to sing when he's alone. He never does it in front of anyone, due to insecurities about his voice. When he eventually finds the she-cat of his dreams, she'll be one lucky cat.

Persona ~Mental Disorders~
N/A

Persona ~Likes/Dislikes~
+Joking Around
+Flirting
+Studying/Practicing
+Swimming
+Climbing
+Running
+RiverClan
+Having Fun
+Singing
+Peace
+Adventures
-Cats Who Take Things To Far
-Party Poopers
-Cruelty
-Rudeness
-Rejection
-Looking After His Sister 24/7
-Being Ignored
-Messing Up A Tune
-Singing In Front Of People

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 21/07/13, 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty Re: Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed}

Post by *Smoke* 21/06/13, 09:44 am

Still needs a mentor :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed} Empty Re: Sagepaw {RiverClan Apprentice~ Mentor Needed}

Post by Kit 21/06/13, 09:46 am

Watersong could mentor him
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/06/13, 09:47 am

Alrighty :D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/06/13, 09:48 am

You want to make a training thread later on? I have to get offline soon, and I could start it.

Last edited by *Smoke* on 21/06/13, 09:53 am; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/06/13, 09:49 am

Yeah sure
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/06/13, 09:53 am

Alright. I won't reply for a bit because I'll be making a thread :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/06/13, 09:55 am

ok
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down